Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-07-2022, 05:50 AM
Master
South Node in Eleventh House

Hello

Does anyone else here have South Node in the Eleventh House in their natal birth chart?

Apparently, South Node in the Eleventh House denotes that working on causes that impact others, humanitarian causes, social activism is our comfort zone (yes this came naturally to me, being in tune with the collective needs)

We apparently need to learn to:
  • Break free from being too absorbed with the collective needs
  • To learn to nurture our creativity and inner child
  • Pamper ourselves
  • Manifest from a place of imagination

It is a process - to disengage from me being "on" with the needs of the collective (I see messages that have something to do with the needs of a collective, I tended to have that impulse to go "therapist mode")
Old 17-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Master
Also, in terms of social activism and humanitarian things, no one ever needed to teach me - I was pretty much self taught and felt it just came naturally to me. And it makes sense, considering the South Node in 11th house

I learnt that at times I needed to switch off from that "in sync and in tune with the needs of the collective" on mode

Last edited by Izz : 18-07-2022 at 03:19 AM.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:45 PM
Master
More for South Node in eleventh house and breaking away to get to direction of North Node:

"No longer associating with people who are picky, critical or fault-finding"

"Learning how to play with your imagination"

"Releasing yourself from overly detailed work involving groups and organizations"

"Making room in your life for inspired creativity – for the sheer joy of it"
Old 25-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Master
In a nutshell, dive more into the individual creative self as a form of oneness with the universe; trusting the mystical unfolding of life - as opposed to just answering exclusively to groups and collective needs

The South Node in 11th house gifts are good: Having a humanitarian arc, embracing differences

However - to break away from it, following the direction of the North Node - One must keep in touch with inner child’s sense of play and not pay more attention to humanity, causes and the bigger picture than yourself

South Node in 11th calls for you to step more into your individual self in this lifetime, not just the collective

To not fall back on peers and community at the expense of our own individuality

Last edited by Izz : 26-07-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 27-07-2022, 07:37 AM
Master
With this South Node we'll want to move away from the lower expression of certain Aquarian traits: having that tendency to think you always need more knowledge before taking action

Which again goes back to - making time and investment for fun, invitation to play
Old 28-07-2022, 07:51 AM
Master
In summary - South Node in 11th house

Gifts: Networking skills, multi layered ones that also help with activism

Life lessons: Creativity is the most powerful tool, especially with reference to accepting, embracing oneness with the universe. Do not pay more attention to causes than your own individual needs
Old 28-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
Thus, it is imperative for the South Node 11th house person to not try to be a voice for the collective again (admittedly, I struggled with this!)

One's purpose is also having fun and finding pleasure, some things one can do for that:
  • Get involved in a creative venture with little regard for the practical application
  • Play video games or draw something for the sake of it
  • Daydream about the mystical things that others may not talk about
Old 29-07-2022, 06:27 AM
Master
The goals and lessons to learn associated with South Node in 11th house actually go well with Leo season right now
Old 31-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Master
Because of the South Node aspects - that I believe those with South Node 11th house need to stand out in our own individual and creative path without fear - arguably, I think North Node and South Node points are most imperative to study in our natal charts
Old 01-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Bambo

Thanx for the info!!