Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Master
Did we receive equal shares in every item,wealth, trinket, stock there is?

Did we receive equal wealth pseudo or real when we were first born?

Of all the items there are trinkets,toys,gadgets, technology: did we receive them finitely when we were born?

Did we receive the same wealth like a googolplex when we were born?

Money,gold,silver , diamonds- beauty of the eye of the beholder even~ luxurious including…

When we were all born equally??

There’s probably a BIG market with everything that could be granted into existence- or does it have a life of its own and we arnt supposed to lead a life with pleasure and awe with it??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Knower
I can't imagine everyone receiving "equal wealth" at birth - I believe each soul is born into a suitable environment - allowing for the more generally required opportunities of generating "wealth" (regardless its materiality) within them as a physical expression unfolds.

It is my belief that some souls have "other" requirements - but eventually all forms of wealth (regardless its materiality) that are pertinent to that soul's "spirit" can be absorbed to greater or lesser extent of necessity... and disbursed as needed (via spirit) if future incarnations occur.

Further, I believe that our innate pursuit for the wealth of gold, silver, coin, etc. can be ancestorarily attributed to the fact that our creation as human being organisms (from divinity) had originated with our "manufacture" being of organic molecules and compounds - (Biblically speaking, we were made of "the clay of the earth") ... instinctively we "mine" for these physical world materials & "manufacture" them into something representative of pseudo-"intrinsic value" as a residual association to those earliest instincts when our sentient intelligence began.

When we discard our physicalness, I seriously doubt we'll be going anywhere that monetary exchange will be the normal behavior for souls.

Pleasure and Awe, I believe, are gifts to the optimistic soul.
The cynical ones have to journey alternative routes to find and gather unto themselves their own particular wealth.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 04-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Master
We are all equal, born equal, and remain equal.
What material things manifest has nothing to do with that and depends on totally different things. Lessons you wish to learn for instance is a big one.

Also, leading a life of abundance, pleasure, prosperity, which is our birthright, isn't measured in trinkets and gadgets and diamonds.
Even if I had millions I wouldn't have a ton of those as they don't interest me in the slightest.
Old 04-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Master

We are all students, at different levels.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.