Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder

Yes I think it is man made concept. Its a normal reaction to consciousness self-realization of its ending with biological end of life so it has to go into metaphysical to give meaning to the unknown-aka God as a symbol and explanation that we exist after death.

Animals as far as we know are not conscious so their fears are just instinctual not existential so no need for God.
Old 17-06-2022, 02:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
Yes I think it is man made concept. Its a normal reaction to consciousness self-realization of its ending with biological end of life so it has to go into metaphysical to give meaning to the unknown-aka God as a symbol and explanation that we exist after death.

Animals as far as we know are not conscious so their fears are just instinctual not existential so no need for God.

No matter what the soul decides, whether it's reincarnating back to childhood, as the opposite sex, or as someone of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament if one was of Homosexual Sexual Temperament, or as an alien species on another planet, the physical body incarnates in the future (of the opposite sex in the next 100 years, and of the same sex in the next 200 years), along with the soul friends and lovers. So in this sense, the Physical Plane and the Energetic Plane are relatively distinct, with one paying attention to what comes one after another, and the other paying attention to the quality of an experience. The mind, having a present-time state, is a bridge between the Forward Traveling Time (manifesting as the energetic), and the Backward Traveling Tim (manifesting as the physical).

There is also the concept of Reincarnating Energy as part of Innate Desire, such as "being financially independent", "bringing laughter to others", "having lots of children", "reading more books and information on metaphysics, psychic modalities, and the body's energy centers, and sharing what you discovered", etc.
Old 17-06-2022, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
Animals as far as we know are not conscious, so their fears are just instinctual not existential, so no need for God.
They are conscious yet not self-conscious, and have a strong connection, bond to their oversoul.
Old 17-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Guide

God is the energy that created the multiverse and is all around and in us all.
God is a man made word to name something that cannot be described.
Old 17-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I was listening to Leo Gura and he talks about experiencing God when awakening. That was the initial trigger for the question.
The experiencer and the experience are one and the same, that's 'true' non-Duality.
Old 17-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
God is the energy that created the multiverse and is all around and in us all.
God is a man made word to name something that cannot be described.
"If you know God then you don't know God."
Meister Eckhart (not Tolle lol)
Old 17-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
"If you know God then you don't know God."
Meister Eckhart (not Tolle lol)

I think that's another way to say "the spiritual plane is like a planet, so just because you landed in the desert, it doesn't mean the planet is a desert, or if you landed in the ocean, it doesn't mean there is no land."

Last edited by MidasCloud : 17-06-2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:37 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Is God a man-made concept?
Added later: I guess what I mean is, do other (lower) animals experience God?
Thanks for your help :)
I imagine animals are asking the same question.

Don't these big brained two legged animals experience the Source/Force of Life????(i.e. God)
Old 17-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I imagine animals are asking the same question.
Don't these big brained two legged animals experience the Source/Force of Life????(i.e. God)
Animals are actually very connected to the Universal Unconscious of all the animals. For humans, that level of connection can be assumed to be present in people like Neanderthals. There are people in Africa who would run into the field and eat what's raw, so they are relatively connected to this animal Universal Unconscious as well. Interestingly, this Universal Unconscious for animals is also connected by dogs and cats, and they can share knowledge about energetic work, like "treat others using love as a guide", with each other and other species.
Old 17-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
I think that's another way to say "the spiritual plane is like a planet, so just because you landed in the desert, it doesn't mean the planet is a desert, or if you landed in the ocean, it doesn't mean there is no land."
Everything after "God is..." isn't God any more, it's what the person thinks/believes/wants. The human mind isn't supposed to have the capability to understand God, him being ineffable and all that.