Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-06-2022, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This morning I experienced an insane out of body experience, something super incredible. I could not sleep, decided to meditate and finally fell asleep but I was not fully asleep, still awake. I felt these vibrations in my head area, first it was confusing then it seemed as if there's was some adjustment of frequency so that I ca have an out of body experience. I felt the frequency adjusting, from very wild to mild to completely in line with the new frequency and that's when the vibrations disappeared for the frequency was adjusted.

I was sleeping on my side, knew this and had no desire to have an out of body experience, so tried to wake up but no success. I gave up and decided to float out of my body but instead to go upwards I fell backwards, my first thought was: I am going to hell!!;

I was falling into this endless darkness when I had this thought, I am the master of my experience and instantly decided to leave that place, but right before this I saw some kind of alien thing, can't really explain this.

Anyway, I woke up in someone's apartment and I was like: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!; the details were insane, I looked around, saw many pictures on the wall. The first room was white but the next room was pink. The pink walls had some cracks, looked like an old building but modernized for our present world with all the necessities. I looked on the window at the entrance and noticed so many cars and people, it was a sunny day.

And this is when I decided to go outside, once again, I was like: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!; the details were insane, the sound of the city, the people passing by, the cars, could not believe it, I was looking really hard to see is this real, is this really real, our reality?

I decided to walk by, crossed the road, this was like the center of this city or a very busy intersection point. The buildings looked old but modernized. I was passing by people and looking at them, their clothes, their faces, they were talking in many languages but one I could recognise, I think, Spanish.

I saw two young women talking what I think was Spanish, followed them for a while, I was listening to every word they were saying, I was looking at their clothes, their faces and could not believe what I was seeing. I walked faster and took some distance to see things better, incredibly real.. Then I decided that I have to touch someone to see if I am actually there, in my mind I was saying that no one can see me.

I tried once but was too slow and then I tried again and this is when that woman turned back and looked at me with a very confused face, I was like, I am invisible, you should not see me, I am invisible, but she was seeing me and others around started looking at me. I felt as if they thought I am on drugs. They were looking at another human being, someone that was in that apartment, crossed the street and walked around. I did all of this but how can this be. That's when I had this intense feeling, I am actually physically somewhere else in this world and this was insane, I was like super excited and I felt myself coming back into the body and woke up.

The city looked like a Mexican or Brazilian city, even the people had those features, brown skin and dark curly hair. The buildings had colors like red, yellow, white and had rectangular shapes.

Incredible.
Nice summary, I too had travels but this projection sounds advanced. I too heard different languages at some point, only once.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:36 AM
Pathfinder
I read your account and it sounds very familiar to something that happened to me. So I'm going to ask you this? Could your spiritual body have entered someone else's body? You thought you were invisible. But by the reactions sound like you were not invisible. Could you have been a walk-in? To someone else? Seeing through their eyes, hearing through their ears. Did you ever see the actual body to know it was you or someone else? Just questions because it sounds very similar to what I experienced. I want to get your take on that idea, Please......