Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Master
Chiron in your chart: The Wounded Healer

Known as the "Wounded Healer" of the zodiac, your chiron sign can shed light on your personal struggles and how you can overcome them.

1st house/Aries:
Seattle residing in your sense of self. You'll be the one who neglects what they want in order to help other people. A fighter for other people and someone who helps others realize their true potential and who they really are. Unfortunately, you can't seem to do the same for yourself. Finding your purpose in life is troubling for you, and you don't know what it is you want to do in life. You need to learn self-love and self-respect. Learn to be a bit selfish and do things for yourself. Build up your personality and accept that you are a unique and great individual.

2nd house/Taurus:*You have very low self-worth and may have financial troubles. In order to make up for your low self-esteem, you may resort to excessive materialism in order to close the wound. Unfortunately, no matter how much you have, you still have that sense of low self-worth and depression. In a cruel case of irony, you are able to help others see the good in themselves. You can help people see the beauty in themselves and the positive attributes they have to offer, but you aren't so kind to yourself. You need to STOP looking for beauty outside of yourself and look within. Find happiness in your spirit and yourself. You are NOT your looks, your money, and your material things. You are beautiful both inside and out.

3rd house/Gemini:*You feel unheard or misunderstood. Standing up for others and speaking for others is easy for you, but you can't do the same for yourself. You don't know how to express how you feel or put it in words. Siblings may be a problem area for you. Childhood inadequacy can come up stemming from insults, intentional or unintentional. Chiron in this house/sign shows that words your words ARE important and you are worthy of attention. You don't need to be heard in order to be important, just express yourself and know that it is valid. Stop looking for people to validate your thoughts or words.

4th house/Cancer:*Family life is a deep scar for you. You may have had a difficult childhood, family drama, or a parent that needed your constant help. Whatever the issue is, learn to let go of the past and not let it hold you back. Learn to forgive, not forget, others in order to heal yourself. You help people and give advice about their family issues, take some of that advice yourself. You can nurture other people, so why not nurture yourself? Once again, you have to learn to forgive the past and move on in order to heal yourself.

5th house/Leo:*You have trouble creatively expressing yourself. Not only in music or art, but in enjoying yourself and having fun. Something is holding you back from doing what you want, so you often feel restricted. You need to learn that doing something for you pleasure and simply to be happy is not a bad thing. Don't be so serious and relax... every once in a while. You help everyone else branch out and express themselves. You help other people know what they need to do to find happiness, but you can't do it yourself. Free yourself, express yourself, enjoy yourself, and heal yourself; laughter and happiness are the key to doing so.

6th house/Virgo:*Your trouble area is often your health and other needs. You constantly worry about your health and become preoccupied with it, yet you don't do anything to fix it. Routine is something you struggle with, yet you help others become organized. You tell others how to live healthier, yet that is your struggle area. Try adding some structure in your life and relax. On the other side, you may be too routine and inflexible. You hate all the stress you put on yourself, but you don't want to risk not having order. Health problems occur with the stress in your life: mental health, physical health, emotional health, etc. Allow yourself some freedom and accept yourself for who you are. Try not to have so many boundaries and learn to wing things sometimes. Though BOTH explanations have something in common: stop worrying so much and relax.

7th house/Libra:*Relationships are your problem area. It can happen with your parents/guardians having a divorce/rough relationship. You may not be close to your parents and it will affect you later on. You have an uneasy feeling in regards to relationships. You feel unwanted or rejected by people you want to be with and avoid relationships because of it. Though ironically, you can detect problems in the relationship of others and show them how to fix it. You may be a matchmaker who can't find their match. You have a fear of being left behind, and you need loyalty/commitment in a relationship in order to be happy. However, you need to get over your fear of rejection in order to get in a healthy relationship and have those things. Learn how to be alone and love yourself, and only THEN can you form a healthy partnership with someone else.

8th house/Scorpio:*Resources, death, and sex are a gaping wound for you. Resource wise, it can appear in depending on others or having others depend too heavily on you. Sexually, it can manifest with you being*
with you being able to satisfy your partner, yet something is lacking and they aren't able to satisfy you sexually. Think about the sex therapist who doesn't have a great sex life, or a person lecturing on co-dependence and yet... You may have had a death in your childhood that traumatized you, so you have a great sadness lingering from it. You can help others deal with a death and console them, yet you can't seem to console and heal yourself. The thing is, you have to respect yourself. Understand that people come and go, and you can't live your whole life lingering on their death. Open up more and heal yourself emotionally. Use the change in your life to transform into something greater and overcome the obstacle. Scorpio energy is strong by nature, and you are as well.

9th house/Sagittarius:*Your deepest wound is in relation to expansion. This can be physically in regards to traveling or mentally with philosophy and/or religion. You go through a plethora of beliefs and they may be life changing. You are a life long learner and you constantly want to learn new things, yet it may stress you out. You can make a great teacher, but if you don't expand your mind and open it up, you may have a hard time passing new lessons onto others. You are unwavering in your beliefs and may stress yourself to follow them, while showing others multiple ways of going about things and allowing them to be flexible in their approach to various topics. You like helping people expand their horizons, yet they are afraid of doing the same thing. Open your mind and get out more. Meet new people and travel around, search the world at large. Heal your wound by letting the truth shine through instead of holding convictions that you have outgrown. Follow your soul and chase after your destiny.

10th house/Capricorn:*Reputation is your biggest problem. You are the type who wants to be admired and recognized as an outstanding person. You want to be seen as accomplished, and you want respect. Unfortunately, it can be hard to find worth in yourself unless other people see you as worthy and they have tangible reasons for doing so. You may be a bit of a people pleaser and cater to other people instead of to yourself. You want success because you have a fear of failure and you fear rejection. Fear is the backdrop in all of this and you neglect yourself because of it. Accept yourself and come to terms with who you really are. Ironically, you can help other people achieve their goals and not fear backlash, yet you don't follow your own advice. Chase after what you really want and stop worrying about appeasing other people. Do what makes you happy and find a career that you will enjoy in the long run.

11th house/Aquarius:*Friendships, hopes, and dreams come to die with this Chiron placement. You have a fear of being lonely or you could fear groups. Holding onto friends may be tough for you. In contrast, you may attract a lot of friends... Who only want to drain you. You may give to them even when they don't want it to have a sense of control, or you could be the one draining them. Whatever it is, it stems from something psychological that you aren't getting. You may seek out a group of friends who want to change society and help other people, meanwhile you aren't getting the help you need. You may have trouble fitting in, while you are able to help other people find their place in a group of friends. You need to learn that everyone has a place in society and we belong everyone, not only with like-minded people. Try to make connections with people without having your bias cloud your judgement and realize that you have something to gain from everyone.

12th house/Pisces:*Your deepest wound is regarding your psyche. You have trouble opening up to other people, yet you get them to open up in order to help them with their problems. You could be the person who constantly takes care of marginalized people, yet you neglect your own needs. You are private and may have special abilities, yet you deny them and may even reject them. This placement will keep throwing difficulties your way until you finally deal with them and heal. Accept yourself, accept others, and explore your spirituality in order to heal. You need to develop compassion, not only for others, but for yourself as well.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Master
My Chiron is in Leo 5th house. and I it describes me so well. I have a Virgo Sun and that plays a huge factor.
Chiron in the 5th house is especially dependent on the sign that Chiron sits in. This 5th house wound is all about a deep hurt relating to the Inner Child, sexuality, romance, self-expression, or creativity.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Bambo

I guess it was this Chiron going retrograde or something in 2020 that ruined my beautiful friendship and I didnt ever get it back.....

Quite sad........
Old 05-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Master
I'd like to know what everyone's Chiron sign is .

CHIRON IN LEO*– indicates*a crisis over the ego.*For Leo, it is imperative to first develop a strong sense of self/ego, then begin to move from wanting to sit on an external royal throne to the self-mastery that allows you to sit on your inner royal throne.*This can be a very traumatic struggle, but well worth the effort.*Study your 5[SUP]th[/SUP] house and the type of creative efforts indicated there.*You are developing personal empowerment through creativity—understanding that you are a co-creator with the Universe.*As you successfully complete this lesson, you become the “Royal Person or Soul being in the body.”
Old 06-06-2022, 01:40 AM
Bambo

I am Libra
Old 06-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Master
I suppose this was an auto-thing from your phone, but what was it meant to say? --->
1st house/Aries:
Seattle residing in your sense of self.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Master
It is interesting that Chiron often remains in the same sign for years on end! 7 years even in the 60s, in Pisces. Meaning a huge group of people born then have Chiron Pisces AND the qualities that this brings with it.
So when many of these people dealt with the lesson of it, let's say around 40, this vast group is able to offer their wisdom to the world, which would be approx. from 2000 onwards when we also had a tremendous acceleration of spiritual growth and change on Earth.

In that sense it all seems to be perfectly orchestrated... having people born that en masse will have the same qualities and lessons by which they can affect the rest of the world, likely at a time the world needs this and is ready for it.

Also peculiar... my son has the same Chiron as my dad, my daughter the same as my mother? Seems the same things are carried on resp. the masculine & feminine line although it may be a stretch to draw that conclusion. It would fit what they say that things skip a generation as my Chiron is different.

I myself am Chiron Pisces.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I suppose this was an auto-thing from your phone, but what was it meant to say? --->
1st house/Aries:
Seattle residing in your sense of self.

*self actualization* sorry about the typo error, cool your chiron is in Pisces. I'm not talking about the wound aspect I hope you overcome it FairyCrystal. I was suprised my chiron was an Leo I thought my sun being in Virgo always indicated my self esteem issues
(dose not apply to every Virgo sun person) but as I'm starting to understand that other placements have a affect too and not just soley my virgo sun.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I am Libra
Thanks Bambo , how do you feel about your Chiron being in Libra ?.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Master

No-one seems to have mentioned the significance of the Chiron return, when Chiron is conjunct itself in the natal chart.

This usually happens around the age of 50, and may provide insight into the so-called mid-life crisis. It can highlight anything within us which still needs to be healed, and may lead to a personal or spiritual rebirth.

Peace