Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-05-2022, 07:56 AM
Knower

How to find out our soul-group?

Hi Friends,

I have read that each of our souls came from a specific soul-group.

How do we find out what is our soul-group?

Thank you.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Master
They come to you through at times synchronised patterns and behaviours-

They could appear out of no where but you instantly recognise them or remember them-

You could probably have visions and premonitions…

Definitely syncs regarding their appearance- country or clothes they were wearing- things about them:

They will last lifetimes ; you can open up to them about reincarnation and all sorts of things as they would feel similar to your self!!

Love is unconditional and waiting for them ISNT a problem- things with reuniting could cause blockage but you know there a perfect time in the future.. and you will work on the self and what life throws at you in that mean time..

I’ve been blessed to find soulmates soul groups in form of children and clan members—-

They are in reincarnation at the moment so I know I will have to right till the perfect time is correct-
People I meet that are soul friends I think 80% of the time I see them from a distance and I know with my reincarnation coming up the time isn’t right, but I’m glad I saw them!!?

We all go through these situations- we can feel good because we know the future is there somewhere…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-05-2022, 03:40 AM
Master
All you have to do is love them once and that's enough to put them on your radar, if there's an equivalent love in return for you you'll meet halfway if not then they'll simple pass you by.

utopiandreamchild
Old 28-05-2022, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Thank you.
It's the group or groups you feel the most love for, that's where you belong.

utopiandreamchild
Old 28-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Madamedude

I don't think there are working "methods" on how to find or track your soul group.
However, if and when, you somehow find them all reunited, you included, you will know for sure.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Hi Friends,
I have read that each of our souls came from a specific soul-group.
Hi there

Do you mean where you were from in the Cosmos, like might your soul group be pleidian or sirian? If you mean this there are great resources online and there are a few books that speak of these groups too.

I tend to think go inwards in meditation and ask your higher self, your first impression will be correct... We all know where we are from it's coded within us.

Hope this helps, let me know if you'd like anymore information
Old 30-05-2022, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
It's the group or groups you feel the most love for, that's where you belong.

utopiandreamchild
This might be correct to a degree, yet the most difficult roles someone might play for you, are usually played by someone very close to you in your soul group, if in deed you belong to one.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This might be correct to a degree, yet the most difficult roles someone might play for you, are usually played by someone very close to you in your soul group, if in deed you belong to one.

Wonder why.
Old 31-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Master
Out of love.
Old 31-05-2022, 06:32 PM
My exp is you know them when you're with them.
Like with many diff friends in my "group" or tribe, my dad and my sister, some aunts and uncles, but my mother
seems new to me...no real past history feels familiar.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru