Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Seeker

Energy in head

Hi,

I wanted to ask about your experience and opinion, do you feel the energy in your head when you are still? It feels like a slow wave, it fills the top part of my head, and I can feel it sometimes on my ears.

I work from home for 13 years, and when corona started I got crazy from being in the house. Then I had depression, and I'm still not myself, but hope things will change soon, it's been enough. The last 2.5 years were very difficult for me, and when I heard about astral projections I practiced every day for more than a year, and had only one projection.
However, I'm not going to quit, but still can't make it.

I've been praying, doing some negative feeling releasing techniques, asked for astral healing when I'm practicing, and I guess that activated these energies.
Can anyone share their opinion on this?

Thanks!
Old 29-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello johnjohnes381, I don't know what is "astral healing", but for my personal experience I can say pray is a good way to channel energy.

I wanna do an example, in the movie "Hook" Peter Pan could fly because he believed in something he liked and believed.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:11 AM
Guide
Often times people feel sensation in the head upon reaching the "vibration stage" of a projection or deep meditation experience. It's not an indicator that anything is wrong, it's naturally there we just don't sense it in our waking state.

If you're still around, Im sure we'd love to hear if you've had any more experiences. Yea don't quit if you feel drawn to the practice. Abilities wax and wane so don't realistically expect to accomplish something like AP every single time, especially without having activated the specific energy meridians. All the things you said you've been doing help YOU if that's what empowers you and everyone has different issues and hang ups in their subtle body so there really isn't a panacea.
Old 31-10-2022, 08:39 AM
Seeker

@Tomodemo
I read about astral healing in Adventures beyond the body, or William Bulham said that on Youtube. He said something like "if you're ready to accept that, think you are getting it, and you'll get it", and then I felt the energy, nothing particular.

@Apakhana
This is not something I feel in the vibration stage, this is what I feel all the time. I think maybe the crown chakra opened because I do pray.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:50 AM
asearcher

All I know is that when I was a little girl days before going into a different state of mind in dreams sleep always the same things, visions, that I had this feeling at the back of my head, it is hard to explain, sort of like a pressure, something behind a veil.

With you fighting depression and trying to astral project could be you are putting pressure, energies? in your head. It is hard sometimes to tell if it is something physical or spiritual, energetic, I think.

I know when I use to meditate that I think I did it too much at a stage and then my head felt all "funny".
Old 31-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Seeker

@asearcher
In a way yes, there is pressure when you're trying to do something and you think you can't do it. Knowing you won't be able to do it creates a bit of pressure, but this ain't this.
These are spiritual energies, like I said, it must be a chakra, it is totally different.
I feel the energy going inside my head, up, down, semi-circular and it's hard to describe it differently.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

infrmation

very well information collected.
Old 31-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Master
johnjohnes381 I saw your post as you put it on here, I thought this is exactly the same problem as I was getting, top of the head sometimes moving to the side - look on the Metatron thread / Angels page 'how many times' I had this issue, every day - not anymore, i've started designing 'time off' daily for an hour or so - this can be anything creative 'with good vibe thoughts' when doing it.

Good luck, worth a try - but give it a few days to work, and its got to be something you enjoy doing from painting to building a train set...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-10-2022 at 04:16 PM.
Old 31-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Guide
Oh I see, if it's on all the time maybe it's a case of being too "head-y" you could try activities that gravitate awareness towards your other centers perhaps like onelight said?

If it's an balance there's some exercises that a person can do to rebalance energy between the front and back of the centers if you wanted to try. Based on what I learned, if it was active in any sort of huge way you would experience indicators with sounds and colors, etc...

Spending as much time outside as possible always helps me.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:22 AM
Seeker

Thanks both for the advices.
I'll do both, spend more time outside and make a creative time. I play guitar a bit, so this is what I will do.