Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Suspended
Master
The world as we know it.........

This fascinates me, there are people who say the world is flat - a group came into view and I joined online to have a nose... So your opinions please, the why's and how's and if's of it all - they say some strange stuff eg if you jump off your roof to the floor, there is no gravity the earth rises - what do we know people here? As in why would they say this and AP/ers here must have gone around the globe past your front door a few times.
Old 17-04-2022, 05:27 AM
Experiencer
@one-light - Judging by the lack of posts I think people are trying to hide from the flat-earthers. "Maybe if we're real quiet they'll go away" lol

Sorry - I don't have much in the way of opinions about the shape of the earth. I've seen pictures, but haven't taken a tour. Haven't even been off my own continent awake. Asleep - that's another matter. I've been lots of places asleep. From what I've read in your posts you've been lots of places asleep too. No flat earths though. Not been on that tour (yet).

Wanted to say how much I admire your efforts over the years. All you've done for yourself and others. It's quite impressive. They say living well is the best reward (I know - they don't say that - but if they did...) and hopefully you're being rewarded. Are you well? Does your crow smile at you? I think it does.

Honestly - I wish you the very best. You are precious.
Old 17-04-2022, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Thank you Justin Passing for your reply and kind words, like wow someone notices ive been busy, thank you 'so much'... I didn't think anyone was going to reply to this one - like the flat earther's ignore and they'll go away, but its a chance to discuss.

And thank you again for your support with stuff Ive done... The crow speaks in crow language lol, no smile working on that.

Ive done a few APs, been back in time - when I restart after all that's been going on I'm heading around the globe first, then to the moon check on that flag people say is or isn't there...
Old 17-04-2022, 08:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
like wow someone notices ive been busy..
Someone notices alright, but you know that. Heck, even I noticed! Didn't your crow tell you? Oh yeah - no speaky the crow....
Old 17-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
Someone notices alright, but you know that. Heck, even I noticed! Didn't your crow tell you? Oh yeah - no speaky the crow....

Thank you so much, got to work on that crow language lol - ive got more time now fly like the crows whoosh....
Old 17-04-2022, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
there are people who say the world is flat your opinions please- they say some strange stuff
I agree it is strange.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Suspended
Master
Hey astralsuzy my lovely friend from all those miles away... We say you Australians are from down under here in England - do you say the same England down under? So who's right.... Just kidding.

Anyway we can sort this little problem out can't we flat or round, easy.... Do you know it isn't just one group there's many saying the same - lol some of them sound as though they know stuff - so come on people let's have a look at some answers on here... Anyone??
Old 18-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Master
What if these people astral traveled and saw in another universe (not our universe) that the earth was supposedly flat - but mistook the universe they saw for the one we are living in?

Obv in this universe the earth is NOT flat
Old 18-04-2022, 09:19 AM
Suspended
Master
Now that's just made it complicated Izz - I don't believe in this duplicate universe stuff, but that's just my opinion - enough planets in this universe, more stars that grains of sand they say...

I'm not sure they know about AP, they seem science based, and there's a lot of them on more that one Facebook group, and there'll be Telegram and others.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:28 AM
Master
Haha, my belief is that we don't have enough certainty to entirely rule out possibility of other universes and dimensions To make it sound less intimidating, I prefer the term "other dimensions life"