Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 08-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
Thank you Michael for sharing. I always find it inspiring that addiction can sometimes lead to God and / or a serious spiritual path.

I'm surprised with this
That would imply that Jesus hasn't ascended yet since people keep meeting him during NDE's and he keeps appearing to people.
Many thanks SilentDrum for your input here, and thanks for that link about a world wide meditation, i shall surely tune into that when its next on.

I think SILENT DRUM that every soul that ascends back into the Absolute and thereby is dissolved from any vestige of expression which means bodies of koshas, does not come back unless of course they want to, also i think that we all leave a "shadow" image within this relative universe a reflection of something that was a image in relativity, the ethereal image impregnated into
the fabric of relative space, so perhaps this spectral image is what is seen.

regards michael.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
I think SILENT DRUM that every soul that ascends back into the Absolute and thereby is dissolved from any vestige of expression which means bodies of koshas, does not come back unless of course they want to, also i think that we all leave a "shadow" image within this relative universe
Just so you know, I merged with the Absolute during a NDE and I came back. I know it doesn't make any sense but this is what happened and I'm not a shadow After merging with the Absolute, I met Jesus and Mother Mary. Maybe they were holograms but they definitely weren't shadows
Old 08-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
Just so you know, I merged with the Absolute during a NDE and I came back. I know it doesn't make any sense but this is what happened and I'm not a shadow After merging with the Absolute, I met Jesus and Mother Mary. Maybe they were holograms but they definitely weren't shadows

Thanks SilentDrum I will make a point of joining into that global meditation what time will it begin in London UK time?
I believe we all leave an echo of ourselves which is etched into the AKASHIC records, like a video of all that has occurred within this universe, you when you had your NDE you came back from the brink retaining your physical body so of course you are not a shadow, far from it thank goodness.

regards michael.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Guide

Defect looking for a Character.

What I have discovered in the past 48 years of meditation is that there is nothing absolutely nothing to learn from meditation, rather there is everything to UNCOVER from within yourself, and that in truth we I am the universe in miniature and this means basically and factually that everything that is contained within this universe also EXISTS within ME, all i have to do is UNCOVER it from within myself.

I cannot discover anything from outside myself because nothing exist outside of the SELF that is within that which is I AM.
All universal wisdom and knowledge is within us all. it cannot and does not exist outside of your self.

The only thing I really know is the infinite depth of my ignorance. And that knowing our ignorance opens the doorway that leads to wisdom.

regards michael.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:49 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a Character.

The four rites of passage for humanity are as mentioned in a previous post here which are that of Transformation, Transmutation, Transfiguration, and lastly that of Translation, which is the most difficult one to write about as there are no references anywhere on any search engines to use as a reference point, the only reference I have is that supplied to me within deep meditation.

The transformation of mankind is easy to write about and so is the transmutation of mankind, but the last two become almost impossible to gain any reference to, the transfiguration reference is just one on any search engine and all that mentions is the transfiguration of Jesus, that's it.

I am hoping to write a book about Humanities Four Rites of Passage, just need to collect a few more bits of information.

regards michael.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Master
Great going, Michael
Old 15-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Great going, Michael

Many thanks for your words of inspiration Unseeking Seeker. Will continue in next post,

regards michael
Old 15-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Guide

Defect Looking for a Character.

Its been over forty seven years that I was told that I was a defect looking for a character, and even now after more than four decades have passed , I sometimes look in the mirror and think have I really lost that defect and actually have gained a character?

I have been meditating now for 47 years or so and what has that presented
to me? What have I discovered? I started this experience with being prostrate on the floor and being told by a Divine inner voice that I knew nothing whatsoever, so what has changed in these four and a half decades? Well I have changed yes, but what has not changed is that I still after 47 years of daily meditations still know nothing whatsoever,

I am aware of much more indeed, but that awareness also informs me that knowing is limited by what you have realized within your self.

An interesting idea presents itself when you meditate on what is included within inclusivity and what is excluded if anything?
And as the level of inclusivity becomes all apparent, what are the full implications of this realization?

Perhaps you could venture a few words on this idea Unseeking Seeker.

regards michael.
Old 16-03-2022, 12:57 AM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Meditation has taken me to many places and has lifted me out of my physical body on many occasions taking me all over this universe and even outside of this universe altogether this was truly an amazing experience.

I saw the universe fade out into nothingness, all the stars vanished there was just an absolute void of zero-ness, NO-thing existed here, a singular Absolute void, there was no light, nor was there any darkness either the was no THING present anywhere except pure awareness, some how "I" was within this awareness, and within that profound inner silence i heard a voice say "THAT BEFORE THIS UNIVERSE WAS BORN "I" AM, with that I felt a great tug on my
solar plexus and was pulled back in a micro second across the infinite expanse
of the universe, stars flashed by in a blur, and I crashed into my body with a loud gasp and a pain in my solar plexus.
regards michael.
Old 16-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

What meditation has taught me is that there is no such a place as out there in fact the only place less place that is real, lies within you. It may "seem" that out there exists, but in truth out there is a relative illusion. The eternal to is an illusion, meaning that there is zero eternity out there, what I have found is that the only thing that presents itself to the seeker is that of the factor of there being only an INTERNITY within YOU ONLY.

When we enter into INTERNITY we are heading in the direction of HOME, HOME lies within the centre less centre of the Absolute Void. Here "WE" Dissolve back into the infinite ocean "WE" all left long long ago.

This whole universe is one giant ILLUSION it does not EXIST in the Absolute it only "APPEARS" to exist to us because outwardly we too are relative and therefore buy into this illusion. But inwardly we are all absolute and within the ALL that is ALL.

regards michael.