Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, Im sorry that your medication makes you feel nausea, I know it makes you more tired, well at least its only at nights, I hope its working with your headache and making them go away. Also you do well about trusting the doctor you will see in couple of days, the relief doctor was not good and showed no interest or care for you really, you did well telling them about your bad experience with that doctor, I have met doctors like that before, you should only trust these that trully show knowledge and care for people, I hope the doctor tells you more when you see him on Friday, also hoping the doctor you used to visit comes back from holidays soon but since I think you probably will have no more headaches really soon maybe you dont need that.

Thanks a lot for your support and concern, please dont worry about me, I cant change my life, I discovered how horrible can this life become, how can people betray like I have seen and... this just finished me but as said well I will manage to ap even if that cant make a change is somethng I have to do. And thanks a lot for advice about trying to have fun but I cant do that either, nothing appeals me now, I feel like I died really, sorry to sound like this.

And in relation to methods, yes, Im trying new things, its important as you said to see if something can work on us. A friend mentioned to me an app that measure the stage of sleep we are in, and so uses that to trigger alarm when we are in rem stage, well this is suposedly to get lucid dreams but with noisy alarm could wake us fully in rem stage, that could be really useful I think, because we could wake in sleep paralysis, which is the theory I have tried before but not like this, I was just making calculations based on numbers people talk about but this app is theoritically using more data to calculate when we enter in rem stage. I wont try this just now, still have to go on with sleep deprivation for a bit more but will try after this probably. The app is called Sleep as Android just in case you feel curious, but Im not sure if smar****ch could help to locate the rem stage or not, and as I dont have one of these I have also to confirm this point.

By the way someone recommended me using a kind of app that improves short term memory to help into my journey to ap, do you think this can make some sense? Im fine doing this, I mean its not hard and its like 20 minutes per day, but like drawing if its not needed for ap Im not doing it

Well AstralSuzy, as said thanks a lot for your support and help, I really hope you are feeling better soon, surely the doctor will tell you more, but Im hoping by then you feel a lot better and you need no more medication or anything and can go back to meditate or ap without trouble.
Old 19-08-2022, 01:17 AM
Master

Hi asdronin, whatever you are going through sounds awful. Make sure you do not go keep going down hill feeling depressed. My friend had bad things that happened and over time she got worse. She had to be on medication for years and was in and out of hospital. You do not want that to happen so try to do something to make you feel a bit better. People say exercise is good to help you feel better.
Unfortunately I still have my 24 hour headaches. I saw the doctor this morning and he gave me a different prescription so I may not feel nauseous. I go back to the doctor in another weeks time. In the mornings my head is not as bad so I might try to ap. I really want to ap. It is fun. I love doing it. I love the vibration part when it happens. I sound like the author William Buhlman.

I guess the app could help to improve short term memory if you do not have any health problems that may cause it. It is something I could do to help remember more of my ap experiences. It could be useful to remember other things during the day.
I am going to try to ap tomorrow morning. I have made up my mind headache or no headache.

Good luck with your ap.
Old 20-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Master

I have good news. It looks like my headaches will be completely gone soon. I have a slight to moderate headache. I have had burning pain every day for months. I did not ap in the morning. My head makes it harder for me to ap. Soon I am confident I will start to ap again. I have finished taking my medication. I am only taking blood pressure medication until my headaches are gone as I do not need to take it. The medication makes me feel like I have no energy and I am not able to do much. I just do essential work that I have to do. I will start to feel better as the medication starts to wear off.

I hope you will ap soon and you will start to feel better.
Old 20-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, Im sorry to hear you still have the headache, well at least the doctor gave new prescription and Im sure it will be better and you will be able to ap really soon. Also its good that your headache seems to be fading, thats really good news, Im hoping it will be gone soon.

Im sorry I couldnt come before, I had a headache the whole day, I know its high temperature and intense sun doing this, I try to drink more water of course but I dont know the exact reason for this random headaches. Thanks a lot for your support and suggestions about what I should do, but my life will be like this until it lasts, dont worry, I wont be on medication for years or so, as something happened in my life, even if I take all the medication in the world this wont change, so I will be ok, please dont worry.

Also I see based on your words that the app could increase short term memory but its not key element maybe, well yes in terms of remembering fully our experiences but not going further like it will not make ap easier or so, maybe I will use it but not as priority.

I hope you manage to ap really soon as your headache seems to be going away soon, really hoping for you that you will be fine and back to your life and ap or meditation without trouble as you deserve AstralSuzy
Old 20-08-2022, 11:45 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, I am sorry you had a headache. It would be awful. There are a number of causes of headaches. Two main reasons are dehydration and stress. The doctors do not know all the reasons that can cause it. It is strange that the more relaxed I get the worse my headaches get. It is getting less frequent and I am getting less burning pain. he medication I am on is for high blood pressure. It is to treat my hypertension. It seems to be making me feel nauseous. I have to do something about this as I am lying down a lot during the day. I made a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. I will get better.
I wanted to ap this morning but I was afraid that I would get burning pain if I persevered with it so I stopped. I was wanting to imagine myself feel more and more relaxed and to take a few deep breaths. By getting more relaxed I could feel my head starting to hurt.

Better luck next time for us.
Old 21-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Experiencer

Hi AtralSuzy, Im better now, thank you, Im sorry to hear you still have the headache but its good to know its less frequent, I think it will be going away really soon. I hope doctor appointment clears why you dont feel totally fine, I know any medication even for hypertension can have side effects like nausea but well they will tell you more Im sure of that.

Im very sorry you couldnt ap and the headache seemed to increase as you got more relaxed, its strange headache but Im not a doctor so I cant tell much, only I could tell are these articles found in internet but you know the ones writing these are not doctors either so maybe their solution will not serve many people.

I have been trying the timer method again, I think I will be doing this at night, this involves a WBTB and some alarms firing at night in variety of intervals and will be listening to Bob Monroe's Gateway in the mornings, I notice this is probably what made me have my only experience so far, and as Scientific Explorer said it worked for him as well, so its senseless that I keep searching for other method, still the timer method will not interfere with this so I will do both because if I dont do several attempts in a day I feel like Im losing opportunities.

I hope you are feeling better soon AstralSuzy, Im sure doctors will help you more, and the doctor you used to visit will come back soon as well. So as you said better luck for our next attempt
Old 21-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Master

Good luck with your methods to ap. It is good to try it.

My ap is on hold. It is hard to try to ap when my forehead feels like it is on the edge of burning when I am relaxing. I have to get rid of my headaches. I realise my headaches could be causing me to have nausea and it causes my blood pressure to go up. I am on blood pressure medication so that will help to stop that. The doctors say my headaches will stop. I cancelled my doctors appointment this morning because I was starting to feel better then I went down hill. I have a doctors appointment this Friday as the doctor wanted to see me a week later.

At least your health is good so you can try to ap. I will get there.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, Im sorry that you have to put ap on hold, maybe its what you have to do as you have noticed it can make more pain appear, I really hope this is vanishing soon, well until next doctor appointment I hope you are feeling better everyday. I wish I could tell some more, the other links I shared and this one that I just found are the few I could find:

https://www.ananda.org/ask/exhaustio...er-meditation/

However this one only emphasizes in the fact that when you look through your closed eyes you should not strain it like you should only look slightly up over the horizon line, I know you surely know all this but well, if I ever find anything that could server I will share.

Thank you and yes, I try several things to see if something works, just the other day I found an interesting site that mentions some methods for beginners and the one with the forearm that we have talked before here is explained further, well I know we cant relax with forearm flexed and hand pointing up, but the way they tell it looks more reasonable, its not exactly the way we are going to enter hypnagogic state but just something we do to ensure we are awake enough until we feel that and we can put hand down and relax fully without falling asleep, well I tried this today and didnt work but still sounds good, will keep doing this and the gateway tapes for now. Also they mention in this site an interesting data, they say the end of the sleep cycle is the point where we can ap, its different to what I heard, well I think this point would be good for inducing a trance state but maybe before the sleep ccyle ends if we are awaken we might wake in sleep paralysis but the exact point fo that is unknown

AstralSuzy, I really hope you are feeling better soon, even before doctor appointment, still dont cancel it, I think it wont hurt if they check on you and tell you all is fine by then, I hope you can meditate and ap without trouble soon
Old 22-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Master

I am sorry everyone. I will no longer talk about my headaches. It will get better. I will only talk about ap. If anyone else would like to join in you are welcome.
asdronin when I look through my closed eyes I do not focus to look up slightly. I just look through normally.
I read about the forearm and hand pointing up. I do not think it will work. When you are getting relaxed the arm will fall down getting you out of your relaxed state.

Good luck with your ap.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, I understamd, Im sure still everyone agree that they only wish you a fast recovery from your headache, I can imagine how difficult is to do everything with that, so Im really hoping you heal soon.

I see, so you dont look up through your closed eyes, well that was something I read, so then its good as you do of course

I know what the forearm method looks, but somehow I think it can help recover from sleep state, I know we dont want to be fully awake either but well I will keep trying this for some days too, the author of this method said he had this problem of falling asleep when he started to try to ap so a friend and me relate so much with that.

I know you are probably not trying to ap these days, not until you are fully recovered, well in any case, I hope you recover soon and can meditate and ap without trouble, good luck AstralSuzy