Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

On top of that every starseed group I’ve come across is basically just a nasty cult at its core. Since I first replied to this I dropped all these cultish groups and ideas. Especially Pleiadians, ugh.
Old 26-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I would caution those characteristics above as they can be symptoms of mental health disorders or disabilities. I related with a lot but if I’m being honest with myself - take for example not seeing my biological parents as my real parents. I relate with it a lot but then again mine abused me and it took me until adulthood to realise the abuse. I have C-PTSD and a dissociative disorder so of course, my mind wants to make an alternate reality to escape by claiming my parents aren’t my real parents and that my real parents are some other friendly spirits instead.

I saw this in a friend I made for a short period of time a while back. She believed her true parents were real biological fairies because she couldn’t handle the abuse she was living in from her own parents. So I caution taking these symptoms as signs of being a starseed or any other fantastical creature.

As well as that many are starseeds and never awaken or have any kind of inclination of it until they pass to the other side (die) and remember. I try not to take these kind of signs at face value, they can be misleading and deceptive.

Fair enough, then what are the signs and characteristics of a Starseed? (not being insulting).
As a child, I thought I was adopted. In a physical and genealogical way I was very different to my both my so-called "biological" parents. They were both around the 5" mark in height if that, both with dark hair, both with brown eyes my sister 4 years my senior has these physical traits too. Me on the other hand 6"2 (when I stopped growing) blonde hair (grey now) and steel blue/grey eyes. How does that work? Any genealogists in the house?
Also as a child I (didn't know at the time, do now) know that I could deeply empathise with people and or crowds. Feeling their feelings was and still is draining.

I have a family of my own, but find myself wanting to be a recluse.
I see through people (not with x-ray vision) but the integrity, honesty and genuineness. Also through the illusions of this world. (The cow pies mainstream everything talks about). As well as Regularly experience of déjà vu and precognition
I have identified the psychic abilities that I have and use;
clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance.
I have the feeling of Earth is not my true home and feel homesick when I gaze up to the night sky.
I am very intuitive and an empath and have had a near-death experience https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136803

Not just a feeling but a knowing that I have lived countless amount of lives and a sense of not belonging, hence my urge for reclusiveness.
I also am a truth-seeker. In my youth, I lied through my teeth like there was no tomorrow. Now I find it very difficult to not speak the truth.

I must be one talented nutbag then. (No ill intent meant)

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 26-08-2020 at 10:48 PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes of course, we’re all speaking our truths. My observed truth is that a lot of people with mental health disorders use spiritual ideas for escapism, ideas such as starseeds. I grew up with my parents insulting me saying I was an alien. Many years later as an adult I identify as one under the label of starseed, coincidence? It was an attempt to disconnect me from my own humanity which succeeded. Until now.

Who knows the truth, but if you have trauma in your history or mental health problems, be very careful is all I’m saying. There’s a very fine line indeed between spiritual beliefs/visions and psychosis.

I’ll reply fully later on.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes of course, we’re all speaking our truths. My observed truth is that a lot of people with mental health disorders use spiritual ideas for escapism, ideas such as starseeds. I grew up with my parents insulting me saying I was an alien. Many years later as an adult I identify as one under the label of starseed, coincidence? It was an attempt to disconnect me from my own humanity which succeeded. Until now.

Who knows the truth, but if you have trauma in your history or mental health problems, be very careful is all I’m saying. There’s a very fine line indeed between spiritual beliefs/visions and psychosis.

INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-08-2020, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Point taken.
However, try to get your mind around this.

However you may perceive this. One of my 3 psychic abilities is claircognizance. It was weak as a child but grew stronger as I got older. Realising this, I began to develop this as my strongest next to clairsentience and clairvoyance. I consider the order listed, the order in strength they are.
With the claircognizance, I was cheeky with the universe and asked the question, "where do I get the answers from to the questions asked?" These answers take time to be found and in a way downloaded depending on the complexity of the question. From seconds to days and sometimes weeks go by before I receive the information. Regarding where the answers come from is that I can tap into the Akashic records held in the ether within the universe. Understanding that I'll go onto the main part of this.

(I am being honest open and truthful about everything being said)

A while back I asked the question, (for some reason it must have been asked by my higher self for me). How psychology and psychiatry ( both are a part of mainstream academia, controlled and manipulated by, I call the Puppet Masters).
Because of their knowledge of what planet Earth and its inhabitants of souls want to transition into, they want to maintain their status quo, control of that and keep this planet from its transformation.

Now you have an understanding of what I am about to say.

Psychology and Psychiatry use different labels for people with whatever condition/disorder to dissociate patients/clients to believe that they have a mental condition when in fact they don't. They may have a gift/talent, not necessarily psychic that the patient's mind does not know how to utilise or comprehend and translate the gift and you get some with an academically manufactured diagnosis because they either know or don't know that is a gift/talent and because the Puppet Masters feed academia the funds they do what they're told. What's this got to do with anything? It's about the weakening of the psychic/spiritual resistance they need to succeed in their plans. Lightworkers, warriors and Starseeds are here for it.

My interpretation of crazy;
"Crazy. Is a label given to people of a minority because the majority don't understand and or are not willing to accept they are living out their own reality. They see, feel, think, interpret what those that don't and cannot think “outside the box”. Because being of the minority group they are given labels and judged wrongly that their reality is not being properly interpreted by themselves and academia, the academia doesn't want to or doesn't know how to fix."

Just because you/we are different from others, doesn't make you the freak or alien, on the contrary, it makes them the freak because they don't want to accept and embrace as you/we all should on who and what we are and why we are here.
So when I open up to people they look at me like a freak. I don't care for what they think say or do. I know who and what I am. I am loud and proud of it. Be true to yourself. That's all that matters. Once the lightworkers, earth angels light warriors and starseeds band together, we will shake ..... up of all the garbage in this world.
Be true to yourself and who and what you are. Shake those labels given to you because. you/we are consciousness all that is and ever will be endless possibilities.
One more time if hasn't stuck

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 28-08-2020, 06:57 PM
Master
Just to add to what I said prior. People who have been labelled by academia puppets such as psychologists and psychiatrists with whatever type of disorder they may have been given is because they don't understand this...

It is either known and hidden or not known and naive.

First, let me explain. Everything natural in the universe is energy/frequency/vibration and everything natural (not man/alien made) has a consciousness and awareness.

My understanding is that the so-called labelled "crazy people" are no longer matched to the frequency and vibration of their planet.

My analogy on this would be... See how people react when they experience for the first time wearing Virtual Reality goggles? They have a complete mind fire truck. It takes a while to get used to the new stimuli. As all your senses apart from smell are altered for this experience to take shape. Your brain is being reconfigured to interpret the new style of information being received.
So somehow by some sort of trauma in a persons life, their VR goggles (mind) in the real world are no longer on the same frequency/vibration that is compatible with the current system they are hooked up to. Hence the behavioural disturbances displayed and labelled by quacks. Instead of countless hours of counselling and being heavily dependant on meds. Why not reset their VR goggles (mind) by tuning their frequency an vibration that matches the planets'?

Old 29-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Fair enough, then what are the signs and characteristics of a Starseed? (not being insulting).

This is the thing, I don't think you can lump a bunch of traits together and say it means you're this or that, when many are unawakened and will remain that way and many awakened with those traits are not starseeds.

I find such simplification problematic.

Yes I can give you an answer about your genealogy, or at least a story I read once. It's basically just all dormant DNA, and you really have to look to scientific explanations first and foremost otherwise you suffer from the magical thinking of 'god of the gaps'. So the story is a married couple in Africa who were black as black can be as far back as they can ancestrally remember gave birth to a white boy with bright blue eyes and blond hair. They thought at first each other probably cheated so they got a DNA test and the son was 100% theirs. Scientists found a dormant gene from thousands of years back where an ancestor was white, like the only white ancestor in their entire line or something, and this baby happened to inherit it. There's nothing mysterious about that, it's just genetics. Sure, it means the boy was essentially European with his DNA and probably in someway psychologically identified as European, so it would affect his identity much like your own, and who knows perhaps all of us have alien DNA from way back, that's scientifically undetermined. Many of us have neanderthal DNA. Myself I'm Mexican with mythological links to the Pleiades and genetic links to the Eastern Asians. Identity is far more complex than just "I'm an alien".

Your points regarding your traits:

So you're empathic? You probably have more active mirror neurons than the average person.
You're a recluse? Half the population are introverts.
You see through things - Likely an aspect of being an introvert, introverts have more introspective abilities due to observed functional MRI differences between the brains of extroverts and introverts.
Your psychic abilities could be active imagination (not being offensive, see my notes at the end)
You feel the earth isn't your true home, so you could just have some dissociation
A near death experience could just be the brain releasing insane amounts of DMT and being nothing more than a vivid dream.

Listen, I'm not invalidating you and there are many, many explanations for many things, but the ego likes to feel special and lump all these traits together to create a picture that makes it feel 'greater' than it really is, as a way to cope with this thing we call life (and being human).

In my observation and experiences, a lot of people who identify as starseeds have other unaddressed psychological problems and use this rhetoric as a way to escape from their reality. And hey, I'm totally there with you all, it's my journey to get to the core of all of this and address everything that causes me to think I'm some kind of special space cookie.
Old 29-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Newbie ;)

this is a very strange topic , starseed ? no soul was ever created on earth
you incarnate here on earth , its always has been like that , and souls quite likely have lived on other worlds and some from other higher realities even

so , some have been here more often that others , all came from other places the human body was created to make incarnating in possible while keeping certain desired traits of the higher realities.

seems there for likely visitors might have come in to this reality to adapt to it
or so to start the human life form .

(except for Darwin he's is the only one evolved from apes lol well I do like 19th century science and can get in to how they did not know much back than seeing how a departure it is from their reality at the time )
Old 29-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
This is the thing, I don't think you can lump a bunch of traits together and say it means you're this or that, when many are unawakened and will remain that way and many awakened with those traits are not starseeds.

I find such simplification problematic.

Yes I can give you an answer about your genealogy, or at least a story I read once. It's basically just all dormant DNA, and you really have to look to scientific explanations first and foremost otherwise you suffer from the magical thinking of 'god of the gaps'. So the story is a married couple in Africa who were black as black can be as far back as they can ancestrally remember gave birth to a white boy with bright blue eyes and blond hair. They thought at first each other probably cheated so they got a DNA test and the son was 100% theirs. Scientists found a dormant gene from thousands of years back where an ancestor was white, like the only white ancestor in their entire line or something, and this baby happened to inherit it. There's nothing mysterious about that, it's just genetics. Sure, it means the boy was essentially European with his DNA and probably in someway psychologically identified as European, so it would affect his identity much like your own, and who knows perhaps all of us have alien DNA from way back, that's scientifically undetermined. Many of us have neanderthal DNA. Myself I'm Mexican with mythological links to the Pleiades and genetic links to the Eastern Asians. Identity is far more complex than just "I'm an alien".

Your points regarding your traits:

So you're empathic? You probably have more active mirror neurons than the average person.
You're a recluse? Half the population are introverts.
You see through things - Likely an aspect of being an introvert, introverts have more introspective abilities due to observed functional MRI differences between the brains of extroverts and introverts.
Your psychic abilities could be active imagination (not being offensive, see my notes at the end)
You feel the earth isn't your true home, so you could just have some dissociation
A near death experience could just be the brain releasing insane amounts of DMT and being nothing more than a vivid dream.

Listen, I'm not invalidating you and there are many, many explanations for many things, but the ego likes to feel special and lump all these traits together to create a picture that makes it feel 'greater' than it really is, as a way to cope with this thing we call life (and being human).

In my observation and experiences, a lot of people who identify as starseeds have other unaddressed psychological problems and use this rhetoric as a way to escape from their reality. And hey, I'm totally there with you all, it's my journey to get to the core of all of this and address everything that causes me to think I'm some kind of special space cookie.

A very interesting scientific perspective. As you said, I'll get back to you with a full run down what I know. It is a blend of science and spirituality.
Stay tuned...

Old 08-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Pathfinder
Starseeded

All of humanity is Starseeded. In fact to go one further...every element on the Earth is Starseeded or created in the heart of a star. We are all literally Children of the Stars!

As has been said before...we incarnate into this dimensional reality...so our origins are ALL foreign. We are extra dimensional and to say the least multidimensional.

Being somewhat psychic is not gonna make you particularly special. Everyone is psychic too...though not all are aware of it. Developing these skills is a true challenge that will be rewarding, but getting caught up in being psychic can lead you away from more desirable spiritual development.
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.