Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Master
QUOTE 8 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDarrell
And many thanks for attaching the article concerning medical hypnosis.
Many years ago, I read the book "The Holographic Universe". Although the focus of the book was not hypnosis, there were some very extraordinary real-life stories in the book involving hypnosis and healing. Since I was interested in the healing processes, these sections about hypnosis/healing caught my attention. (The reason I was interested in healing because I had emerged completely SYMPTOM-FREE from a 3-day "irreversible coma when doctors had predicted severe brain/organ damage in the unlikely event of survival. I had a sense of the power of mind over the physical healing processes.)

For your information, I am including a link to a section in the book about a remarkable healing of the INCURABLE Brocq's disease through hypnosis (it's at the end of the article). I never forgot that story about hypnosis and there are more in that book.

https://www.deeptrancenow.com/exc2_differentbeliefs.htm
Old 22-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello and Thank You from Larry (Darrell)

Hi Still_Waters.

Thank you for the excellent news about your full recovery from a 3-day "irreversible coma." Even though you are from Brooklyn, which I understand it takes a whole lot to frighten folks there, I am freaked out up here in Canada! Thank God you recovered!!!

Thanks for the book recommend as well! I look forward to reading it. And many thanks for the link about hypnosis and its possibilities! Really extraordinary!!!

Some books I might recommend:

"Siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse
"The Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse
"Narcissus and Goldmund" by Hermann Hesse
"Catch-22" by Joseph Heller
"The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
"Slaughterhouse-Five" by Kurt Vonnegut
"The Tender Bar" by J.R. Moehringer

As I review this list, I recognize that most of these books are old standards, but in the event that any have gone under your radar they are really worth the time.

Best wishes, and I'm glad you are well!

Larry
Old 07-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

yes,Its very high efficiency technique to know your subconsciousness,which can partly replace the traditional technique, for example the meditation(I don't know how to translate打坐)
As I know,there is more and more person developing Hiponosis technology to help you reprogramming your subconscious ness especially the programming about the circle(I don't know how to translate轮回)
Old 07-09-2022, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I have learned some quantum hypnosis from Dolores' vedio course.
i think that's very useful to get information, which is easy to understand for our mind.
But there is some risk in this method:If you You don't have enough knowledge and ability to figure out the authenticity you channel whith .There is possibility,to be cheated by the fake high spirit.

I can not explain it very correct in english,there is so many trap hiding in the dark which hypnosis us from born to die.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:16 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by w13333130412
I have learned some quantum hypnosis from Dolores' vedio course.

I can not explain it very correct in english,there is so many trap hiding in the dark which hypnosis us from born to die.
You are doing great, I understand you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-09-2022, 01:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You are doing great, I understand you!
:拥抱2:
yeah !That 's great.

As the opposite of the type of hypnosis technique that implants false beliefs, we can with call it the Wake-up call technology.(催眠VS催醒)
I think I could find some technical manuals .
Old 10-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Master

My experience with hypnosis is mixed. My objective for the session was past life regression. But I dd not regress into any of my past lives. However, the things the hypnotist said about my current life made sense.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Master
QUOTE 12 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDarrell
Hi Still_Waters.

Some books I might recommend:

Thanks for the book recommendations, Larry. I've already read several of them.

Regarding hypnosis, there is an interesting course on hypnosis offered to mental health professionals but there is a small cost associated with the course. I believe that anyone can actually sign up for the course.

I plan to take it if it is offered again as I have a scheduling conflict for this Friday, September 16th.

In any case, here is the link to the details if anyone here is interested.

https://higherthoughtinstitute.com/p...o-phd-webinar/

P.S. I'm not associated with this organization in any way so I hope this does not violate the site guidelines regarding marketing. It's just a course that your original post inspired me to check out.