Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder

Demir Baba

Hi everyone!

It was a spontaneous projection last night, or I'm not quite sure what it was. I perfectly knew, that it was some other plane of existence, I tried to wake up two times, but this reality was holding me...
I can't explain why I wanted to wake up.

In real life there is a historical reserve near the place where I live. And in this reserve there is an Alevi mausoleum, so in the dream (or whatever this experience was), I was exactly there, looking at the coffin in the center of the room.
The coffin was open and Demir Baba was in it, but he was alive, smiling, with his eyes closed. He also was moving his hands, as if he was trying to touch gently my face. Four purple stars appeared by his right hand. Here was the first time I tried to quit the dream. He slightly opened his eyes and something drove me nearer his face. It was a good face of an old man. May be I was irritated that something was happening against my will, and I tried to quit once again. Then the coffin somehow stood up and these stars by his hand started moving. Demir Baba looked so calm and happy in his dream. I was just there, looking at him, then I said to myself, that his dream is my reality, then "one dream creates four realities", and finally I woke up.

For the protocol, I've been to this magical place several times, but I'm not an adept of this tradition. I don't stick to any religious tradition, so it is a bit strange, why I was drawn in the dream to this Alevi saint...to his dream...
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
And in this reserve there is an Alevi mausoleum, so in the dream ... looking at the coffin in the center of the room.
The coffin was open and Demir Baba was in it, .
Who are they? Curious what country you're in, if it's not too private, since not in your profile

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Who are they? Curious what country you're in, if it's not too private, since not in your profile
Miss Hepburn, I am from Bulgaria, and the place I saw in the dream is called Sboryanovo. Demir Baba (means Iron Father) is a saint of this Alevi cult.
The place is with a very strong healing energy. We call it "Demit Baba Tekke".
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Miss Hepburn, I am from Bulgaria, and the place I saw in the dream is called Sboryanovo. Demir Baba (means Iron Father) is a saint of this Alevi cult.
Fascinating, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
... I am from Bulgaria, and the place I saw in the dream is called Sboryanovo. Demir Baba (means Iron Father) is a saint of this Alevi cult.

I actually googled about Demir Baba and found out that he was an Alevi saint and also found information about the mausoleum. The Alevi cult is an Islamic cult. At first though he was a Christian saint but clearly not.

Now, one thing about mystical experiences, they usually contain symbols, yours too. There is a ton of symbolism in your experience, it's all just symbolism, mystical experiences are like that, and the usual dreams, the subconscious mind speaks through symbolism.

In my opinion yours is a mystical experience, at that profound level you clearly understood the message ( for you knew why did you say those words at the final ) but not at the conscious level, that's happening to me too.

Try to look at the symbolism, the coffin, smiling with eyes closed, the right hand, the 4 purple stars in right hand. How many corners the stars had? Every time you tried to wake up there was a reaction, first he slightly opened his eyes and then the coffin moved and the stars also started to move, think about the path of their movement. You were not afraid of what you were seeing, may would be scared of seeing a coffins in their dreams. Think about what you said at the end, "one dream creates four realities", that number 4 comes again. Try to see the meaning behind this.
Old 09-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Master

Does the four represent four people? And you being one of them. Possibly four people being a good follower of the cult and being respected as a good follower? Maybe there are four people who appear to be four stars in the practices or anything related to the cult?

Good luck