Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Master

Back in time or not so

This was yet another amazing experience, not in itself but because there was an outside intervention, let me make it clear.

I found myself in some tunnel of spiraling energy, I only remember going through it, blackness everywhere, this is just the memory that came back to me later on. Suddenly I arrived in an empty room with gray walls, at first I was there all alone, floating in the air. Then I noticed two people coming in, one of them was my brother but it looked much younger and the other, can't be sure. The first thing I thought about was that they are not afraid of me levitating, interesting, I was sure I traveled back in time but seeing the environment this made me feel as if I traveled to another reality. Anyway, I said to my brother, look I am from the future, I came to tell you about our future, what's going to happen. He did not believe that I am from the future, but I sensed that he believed me that I am not of that world.

I told him everything about the future, he left with that other person and then come back, I was once alone for a while before they coming back. I sensed that it's time to go, but I did not want to, just before being pulled out from that world, my brother stretched his hand towards me and gave me a bill of 50, it looked like the money from our world and it was made of plastic but you could handle it just like paper, the main color, golden, having golden lines close to the edges. Even the number 50 was golden. The spiraling energy took me and as I was coming back I hold tight to the 50 bill, so tight that I was convinced that I am going to bring it back into this world. As I was waking up, I noticed that the bill from my hand was fading away, just like smoke, so instead to let myself wake up, I did not let go and was repeating the whole thing, holding the bill and seeing it fade away like smoke.

Now comes the interesting part, from nowhere, I heard a voice, this voice came from above me, a male voice, the voice said: You can not take things from this world into your world.

In that moment I woke up and fell asleep once again and once again I traveled to that world, this time my brother showed me a paper with the lottery numbers worth of 4 billions in the currency of my country. I really thought this is going to help my family. As I was coming back, waking up, same thing happened, the numbers would just fade away from my memory as if overshadowed by fog, it's like seeing a blurred image, it's there but I can't see details.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
Tunnel of spiraling energy, I have experience that many times. Not sure if it was to time travel, but definitely to travel great distance between planes. Wonderful experience, more wonderful if you could remember those lottery numbers.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:52 AM
Master

A long time ago I wanted to see lottery numbers. I was meditating in the morning and I focused on lottery numbers. I saw three numbers, 1, 2 and 3. I did not see the other three numbers. I thought how could those numbers come up in the lottery and to my surprise it did.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
wow if you could have remembered the last 3.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Tunnel of spiraling energy, I have experience that many times. Not sure if it was to time travel, but definitely to travel great distance between planes. Wonderful experience, more wonderful if you could remember those lottery numbers.

I see a tunnel of blue energy above in meditation for many years, to higher levels I think - ive just not been able to access it yet...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-09-2022, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
wow if you could have remembered the last 3.
The last three numbers was not there so I could not see it. There was only three numbers showing.