Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-08-2022, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Question about Astral Projection / Visions

Hello everyone, I am new to spirituality and I just want to know if it's common to simultaneously experience astral projection and a vision. Also, have you ever experienced being in more than one place at once during an astral projection?

Recently when I was meditating at night, I felt extremely strong vibrations throughout my body, and all the vibrations were going towards my heart. Then I felt this energy near my heart rise out of my body. Next thing I know, I was being transported through the darkness and there was a presence to my left and to my right, and each presence was linking its arm with me. I panicked a bit because I had never experienced anything like this before, and I couldn't see anything which at the time I thought was very ominous. I tried to free myself from the grip of the presences who were holding me, but their grip was far too strong, my strains made no difference. I started to understand that I was supposed to be quiet while we transported across a certain area. I then tried to be quiet, but then I noticed that I was somehow emitting noises that my twin sister was making. Suddenly, I was in two places at once, and I was then looking down onto my bed and my sister was sitting there. She wasn't being very noisy, she was just cutting out papers and scrunching up papers, but I was very sensitive to the sound so I was trying to communicate with her that she needed to be quiet. She didn't understand, so I started to panic, and then I fell back into my body, alone in my room; back in earthly reality. I checked the time, and about an hour had passed, even though the experience felt like it took only a few minutes.

In short, the first part of the experience was, in my opinion, certainly astral projection, but the second part-- where I saw my sister in my physical bed (which would never happen in real life because we are thousands of kilometers apart)-- was a vision.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks for reading
Old 05-08-2022, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
I've been two (or more) places at once on numerous occasions, but generally if something needs to be communicated I'll focus there briefly to allow the communication to take place. For some reason that seems necessary to me at the moment. I expect that will change eventually.

I would be cautious about assigning labels to your experiences however, especially "hot" ones like visions. Terms like that carry too much baggage, and can pollute your experience. Over time they tend to endow more significance than they should.

Sounds like fun though, so good for you! It's great meditation is yielding such interesting experiences for you.
Old 07-09-2022, 08:54 PM
Experiencer
Very awesome experience, I really enjoyed that. I don't think you Astral Projected, but your soul switched with another. The vision you saw was probably memory of yourself making noise. Probably a moment from the Original to the New to catch them up. I think they call this a walk in. I like to hear more!
Old 09-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Guide
Allot of the literature and experiences people talk about involve that very thing, usually called "bi-location" or even "tri-location"... I've gotten it also and I presume it's the basis for one if not more siddha abilities.

Quote:
in my opinion, certainly astral projection, but the second part-- where I saw my sister in my physical bed (which would never happen in real life because we are thousands of kilometers apart)-- was a vision.

That's pretty sharp to catch it, to remember and then be able to contemplate on it. Allot of people are either dismissive or they don't remember.

In my parallel experiences to what you're talking about I've found there seems to be multiple spaces or points of focus the visionary phenomena can happen in.

Sometimes these places overlap or superimpose each other as if you were watching two TV channels at once (or similar example).

As I've explored there seems to be 3 main points:
1 - the mind's inner vision made of the brains visual memory data
2- the sort of fractal looking phosphenes and DMT type shapes that form and spin
3 - another visual space I can't really place but it flashes or activates quickly and is where people witness the angelic intelligences in their representative forms

During an OBE it's as if we know we've dislocated from the body but the mind is projecting it's data over what is really there that we would see if we were to not use the hypnogogic/dream image data but just saw exclusively with the activated agna instead.

Visionary experiences can come and go but the phenomena of it all is playing a game of sorts, as I've learned, and the point is learn to ask the right questions regarding it's meaning for us.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcqln
In short, the first part of the experience was, in my opinion, certainly astral projection, but the second part-- where I saw my sister in my physical bed (which would never happen in real life because we are thousands of kilometers apart)-- was a vision.
Some books on astral projection state that some of the things we may see while out of body are simply not real, they are like dream creations within the out-of-body state which can be dissolved. The difficulty is differentiating between objective astral reality and our own subjective astral creations. Maybe seeing your sister on your physical bed was such a dream scenario, a vision which you created.

Peace
Old 08-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes, I have experienced being in more than one place at once during an astral projection. It is a very interesting and surreal experience. When I am in this state, I am aware of my physical body and my astral body simultaneously.

I can move around freely in the astral realm and visit different places, or I can remain in one place and explore it in greater detail. Sometimes I will find myself in multiple places at once, as if my astral body is divided into multiple parts that are experiencing different things simultaneously.

Other times, I will be aware of both my physical body and my astral body at the same time, as if I am two people in one body. This can be a bit disorienting at first, but it is a very cool and unique experience.