Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Master
Celia Fenn reposted her article that describes what it's all about and why it is so important to be in your Heart space during this time, and especially tomorrow on 8-8.

So I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to do a few AA Attunements again :) Those get me right into a high vibe and my Heart space.
I will do the AA Mariel and Seraphim Seraphisa for sure as these made my Heart jump for joy, open up fully.
It's 8-8 here now, but too tired, just gone midnight. So first there's sleep :)
Old 08-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Master
Today especially Nr 8 -infinity symbol- is important as it's 8-8 today, the Lion's Gate peak.

Diana recorded a short vid on the meaning of the number 8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaVkBt2y-g

As for the rest... to get into my Heart space I've just done the AA attunement for Seraphim Seraphisa, and am about to do the AA Mariel one.

Apart from this being great to do, especially today, I need it after emotional upheaval as I have decided to let go of one of my cats. For good reason. Not having him put to sleep, mind you, but to a no-kill shelter so they can find a new home for him where he can be truly happy.
It was very emotional to make the decision, so I can do with some Heart space energy!
Old 08-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Master
8 is a good number

Been focusing on a few certain manifestations
Old 08-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Today especially Nr 8 -infinity symbol- is important as it's 8-8 today, the Lion's Gate peak.

Diana recorded a short vid on the meaning of the number 8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaVkBt2y-g

As for the rest... to get into my Heart space I've just done the AA attunement for Seraphim Seraphisa, and am about to do the AA Mariel one.

Apart from this being great to do, especially today, I need it after emotional upheaval as I have decided to let go of one of my cats. For good reason. Not having him put to sleep, mind you, but to a no-kill shelter so they can find a new home for him where he can be truly happy.
It was very emotional to make the decision, so I can do with some Heart space energy!
Awe I'm sorry that had to happen, it can be sad, but it seems you put a lot of effort into fixing the issue first , so I'm glad you're cat has the chance to find a happy home.

Sending you good vibes :)
Old 08-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Master
Thank you, Orion Lion. Yes, tried for a long time. Still a tough decision, and painful even though I know it's for the best.
Good vibes certainly appreciated!!
Old 08-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Master
A Lions Gate activation by Alice Heath. I always love her energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2kyOZG2J4
Old 09-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Master
Yesterday it felt as if things were standing still (to me). Everything felt tranquil, not moving. Not as if stagnant, not that, just as if everything was on a break on top of the mountain before going down again. You know, that point where a ball or marble is teetering on a high point before rolling down.
Time itself even seemed to stand still?

That's how it felt to me.
Today I feel a nice bubbling current of energy again. As if a sweet small bubbling brook is leisurely making its way over pebbles past ferns and other plants to who-knows-where. No rush, just a lovely coursing stream.

I like it! Easy and pleasant to tune into and to gently flow with it.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Master
Chiron Retrograde + Mercury in Virgo + Leo season plus the Lion's Gate Energies 8-8

My 5th, 10th houses are good (gaining recognition)

My 11th house feels "under construction" (something becoming more organized)

My 4th house put me under pressure, effecting my 6th house

(I need to write a list like that, it's something my rising sign does at times)

So it's in between "I'm empowered" energy space and "damn these relentless pressures again!!"

The up's and down's