Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There's already been a thread on these very modalities not so long ago, and frankly I wouldn't give it that much truck.
There is a lot of evidence for the psychic modalities, as well as people's own experiences with "knowing something", "getting a hunch", "hearing something", or "seeing something in the mind", etc. So, it's pretty well established.

*Deleted!*
Old 17-07-2022, 10:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
There is a lot of evidence for the psychic modalities, as well as people's own experiences with "knowing something", "getting a hunch", "hearing something", or "seeing something in the mind", etc. So, it's pretty well established.
Anyone can believe anything they like for their own reason, it's not evidence of anything. You can sit there and tell yourself you have a list of 'clairs' as long as your arm, but it's not psychic modalities that underpin that. The mind is well capable enough of deciding you have/are anything and calling that reality.

So far the evidence for psychic modalities is anecdotal at best. It's not what you believe that counts but the reasons you believe it.
Old 25-07-2022, 03:56 PM
MAYA EL

Science was made for being used by people trying to understand how reality works and so it has its limits and the foundation of science is atomistic physicality IE things are made out of atoms therefore all things that exist can be quantified (counted ) and if it can be counted and a prediction made and tested, and upon a successful outcome the process is repeated several more times with the majority predictions coming true

Then science will say it is real/exists/true

And if science cannot make predictions that can be repeated IE controlled then science will say that it doesn't exist and will tonight's existence despite it being known and experienced in some way shape or form by people

So the very nature of a science makes it impossible for science to prove anything spiritual because it's outside of the reach of science

Not to mention the majority of existence is not something that we can grab and control and make repeat identically over and over and over again infact I'd say probably about 5% of existence fits the scientific method and yet most people will only except something as real if science gives it it's stamp of approval which is not a wise thing to do.
Old 30-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
A question from a friend (who made a different choice than I did) got me thinking. She asked, "How did you know?"

That is precisely the point. I didn't.
If a person knows themselves then they know why of the choice. Is why important. Usually already been made, even done every time without thought. Same situation, same choice. Also depends what I am looking for and what is important. If they where asking a question and they wanted to know and explore why, I'd probably have asked my friend why they did what they did, to find the reason why and say it was not about me. We certainly observe opposites done all the time by people both physical and spiritual. What is right for one person is not right for another person, they probably wanted what you did not want. We all have intuition and conscious. This is best known in conflict often going against it, what self sees. I'm sure they experienced intuition to. What was their intuition? It is usually knowing it is not the way or the reason (not doing) good enough. I think people knows why.

Last edited by lemex : 30-07-2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
A question from a friend (who made a different choice than I did) got me thinking. She asked, "[color="Purple"][b]s required me to accept the consequences of my decisions whether I am right or wrong.

I didn't KNOW anything that any adult couldn't have known. I was just stubborn enough to trust my own common sense and got lucky this time.

Some of us have a predominate processing style that often will lead even when we are not fully connected to it. As in intuition. If it’s a main process in your wiring that leads over other ways of acting, then you’ll get constant nudges to trust it.

I’m a predominate intuitive. So it’s a natural integration into my being, because I don’t second guess myself and what me is all about as a totality of connection.

I can bring it forward and use it as a lead, or just let it be within the whole dynamic of my connection. When I do the latter, I’m not even consciously needing to think about what I’m being or why. But that only comes from trusting in the fully in the unknown. If you don’t trust in both knowing and not knowing intuition gets lost in transit ..
Old 31-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Master

I would also say people are looking at intuition as to what it is not. As only one thing. Is intuition psychical or is it more intuition is from soul or spirit (mind). Intuition is communication. Communication from source which is not only physical but spiritual.

We are receivers of information. What is the source of know?

Does spirit communicate and we experience spiritual empathy consciously. We are connected and do not know it. What does spirit or soul know.

I have come to see the experience is empathy. And so soul or spirit already know. Hence we do not know but are hearing. We experience conscious empathy with spirit. What is the perspective, soul or body? The soul knows and body hears. Has anyone ever considered intuition is from what soul or spirit knows?

Lessons and learning. Soul knows.