Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this my twin flame or something else?

11 11 is as you might know a sign of twin flames. We are both born 92 (11 11). Her birthday and mine (just day) is 22 (11+11). Her month plus mine is 11. I have seen 11 11 intense during a period. Her fathers name is Jonas and mine was Jonas son. I heard a loving voice tell me twice as a teenager that I would get her as a grown up.

In a quiz on facebook OMG i got her letter 3 out 4 times concerning what my future loves name would be. This was the first time i did it

In numerology we had the same soul urge which would be a sign of twin flames, but i changed my name later on.

Our life path is 9 and 8 9+8 is her birthday 17. Rounded down it is 8. To have a common rounded down number between life paths should be a sign especially if it is 8 which symbolises eternity. Life path 9s should also be twin flames.

She is a twin in zodiak which should be a sign. We also have sun-moon conjunction, moon-moon conjunction. Mars opposite venus, her Sun and Venus is in my 8th house on the verge of the 7th. Her mars is in my 5th house. Her fathers middle name is Leo which is in my 9th house which should mean parents in law.

We have not met since we were teenagers but i started hearing what i believe to be the voice of God maybe channeled through an angel. The same day it came it said that she was the woman i would meet. When we hugged as teenagers i felt like we had known each other forever. I have had many spiritual encounters with her soul.

I wrote many emails for 5 years ago but was fiercely dismissed. I wanted her to get to know me.

So what do you think? Is she my twin flame and will we meet?
Old 07-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Master
It is intriguing isn't it? I often think all these signs may be a smokescreen. I am not a big fan of labels. My question would be how does this person make you feel, what comes up for you. We reside on earth with so many thoughts and hopes. Yet, the most pertinent questions are never really asked.

Emotions and feelings are far more reliable than signs, astrology, numerology etc. I have used them all, however they cannot replace experience, what the person feels like to me. Will this person step into their dharma, or ignore it.

We live in a human existence full of challenges and although I would say your finding above reveal a connection, only you really know what that is within your soul. Also even seemingly amazing connections on paper have failed to work in relationship sometimes.

Also twins, soul mates, companion soul mates, etc - none of it really means anything if there is no relationship.

My loving thoughts would be to let life do what it does, let it weave itself enjoy it and love every minute of it. If perchance you get the opportunity to be together, yay - explore, jump in and enjoy it.

Remember life is a test and tf journey is a real challenge and also of the group that were sent here, all have different challenges as the twins hold the collective vibration for love. Therefore in some ways no twin challenge ever quite the same. Regardless of the human need to box it into categories, there are really no categories, there just is.