Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-07-2022, 07:46 AM
Ascender
We are all spiritual at our very core. It is the essence of who we are. Our very spirits are what make us feel alive and free when we are in tune and in sync with ourselves. Our souls will forever act as a guide to us, driving and directing us to learn our life lessons and fulfill our soul purpose. Throughout life we often block out our connection to self (our spiritualty) and often disconnect from self (our spirituality) but yet we will find that our self will continuously try to always divert our attention back to self (our spirituality) whether minorly or majorly in some way, shape or form through people and life experiences.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
We are all spiritual at our very core.
That deserves some beer and popcorn, which is a compliment by the way.
Old 19-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
Just a thought.

Can anyone be spiritual?

Would say drop the definitions, then what is there?
Isn’t it what may be sought to be spiritual?
Seems already there, to me.
For spirit seems to accept All.

The mind seems the need to sort this from that. Which suppose some may call “ego”. Just seems the way the mind may make sense of things.

When not thinking about it, seems there is still an energy there, a presence of each individual and living thing. Seems spiritual enough to me.
Old 19-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
For spirit seems to accept All.
Point on! This is something I saw years ago. We think there is only one perspective but there are two. Spirit and ego. The physical ego perspective exists at the same time as spirit perspective if it is already there.

But actually, it's not even about here but about lessons as said. I do think we are also suppose to observe others who also show lessons to us. Here and there language given to us mirror the concept of separation as much as any other concept of it, but they are simultaneous. The ego is the separation. The question, is spirit like egos for the reason given because spirits accept all (everything). Does it do both? People who are spirits do everything for reason we all can relate to. The spirit experiences.

It's then is about spirits choosing as there are many spiritual levels. Ego is a measurement.
Old 19-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex

It's then is about spirits choosing as there are many spiritual levels. Ego is a measurement.

Hi lemex,

Sharing some thoughts.

Ego to me is how whatever it may be is thought, believed, and identified as being. It is neither good or bad, unless thought to be so. What lays with the thoughts, beliefs, and identity can cause separation if thought that way, suppose.

At times need to distinguish between thing in order to relate and know the difference. Also to make decisions.

The mind thinks, the body feels, spirit experiences. All occurring at once. Do we need to focus on it all at once or notice and focus upon what is needed or noticed at present?

There are as many levels as can be created and experienced as one may. One may break it down and rank it, if one likes. One can also just experience what may come and adjust from there. Does Spirit really care? Seems life is being experienced either way.

Yes, hopefully lessons get learned and one becomes wiser for it. Also, learning seems part of the maturing process as well. So the physical and spirit go hand in hand.

People have their reasons to do things, yes. Up to me to discern what the reasons may be and if related to or needed. Which to me is part of ego, the deciding and need.

It all kind of blends together. Takes times sometime to sort it out, other times it right there. Which makes life interesting.
Old 19-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Master
Lawson using cards can help you up your third eye chakra and your crown chakra to help you more spiritualism I can help you along your way anybody can do it but you've got a lot of money and TuneIn
And don't accept your maggot stupid silly stuff like I get but it gets taken you just gotta learn how to go on Youtube videos I'll help you Google for help help youl ISM

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
We are all spiritual at our very core. Throughout life we often block out our connection to self (our spiritualty) and often disconnect from self (our spirituality) but yet we will find that our self will continuously try to always divert our attention back to self (our spirituality) whether minorly or majorly in some way, shape or form through people and life experiences.

If we break down the awareness of our essence as a totality of life in us. The spirit nature is simply part of the whole. So I wouldn’t define myself as just ‘spiritual’ as a self in this body. Without the whole process of mind/body, there is nothing to ascertain what we are. So isn’t this idea of spirituality being self just an idea through the mind? As a being simply aware of all of me, this enables a deeper comprehension of yourself and how to be and live your life through everything we are. We as humans chose to experience ourselves in any stream we choose. Some who choose the path of spirituality, are simply choosing to do the inner work more consciously. Those that don’t chose more consciously chose another way to grow and expand and live differently. The problem with defined learning is that many people omit life itself can support you to become more aware. More connected, just by noticing and listening. Being attentive to inner processors.

I think the spirit essence eventually when the threads of life force leave complete, merge back to source without those threads. So in this view the essence of myself is the source of all creation. All creation means all of me created as I am aware when in this body.

You can know your a spiritual person and struggle and suffer due to life. You can know your spiritual person, not struggle, not suffer due to honouring all life as yourself.

Your existence is not dependent upon spirituality, but rather that you exist. How you exist is dependent upon much more that your spirituality. So diverted back to, comes through a whole host of life experiences until your no longer diverted.

Just some roaming thoughts ..nothing set in stone.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
The ego is the separation. The question, is spirit like egos for the reason given because spirits accept all (everything). Does it do both?
The ego isn't separation and it's individual, the Jungian ego is differentiated consciousness. That's where Duality comes from. It differentiates between Spiritual and non-Spiritual and somewhere in between it becomes conscious of 'things'. Thoughts, beliefs etc.

"I am" is ego and "Spiritual" is one of the 'contents'.

The Jungian self is undifferentiated consciousness, is all consciousness is consciousness just the same. This is kinda sorta non-Dual consciousness. It also 'contains' both ego consciousness and the unconscious and has solved the paradox between the two.

You can have as many perspectives as you want, the only question is what are the reasons 'this perspective' is bigger and badder than 'that perspective'? 'You; don't make that choice, the ego does.
Old 20-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The ego isn't separation and it's individual, the Jungian ego is differentiated consciousness. Thoughts, beliefs etc.

"I am" is ego and "Spiritual" is one of the 'contents'.
Obviously I don't totally agree "I am" is a content of ego (physical) but is a content of spirit. The physical literally is the separation because it is lower (differentiated) consciousness. The body has program it cannot go beyond. I certainly grew up hearing ego is (felt) individual but at the same time is not unique and has sameness to it. Illusion of individual maybe which is separating? This would be my question, is "I am" permanent (body is not) or is it temporary (spirit is not) or does it change based on now. It is really not a choice as you said but all within the context of Consciousness itself. Where is it? Really enjoyed the information, especially differentiated consciousness. I wonder what thoughts, belief, etc spirit (soul) has without body (ego program). Can the human go beyond self if there is beyond? Do people want to be separate for reason or reasons also.
Old 20-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I wonder what thoughts, belief, etc spirit (soul) has without body (ego program). Can the human go beyond self if there is beyond? Do people want to be separate for reason or reasons also.
That depends on your narrative. What I can say from my own experience from being a clairsentient medium is that even in Spirit there is a personality of sorts that is indistinguishable from the 'live human' despite the Spiritual narratives.

The human can go beyond self and mediumship is a case in point, because that means a direct link with Spirit. I'd probably include Gnosis with that too, and a few more besides.

Ask a Spiritual person the reasons they want to perceive themselves as a Spiritual person, which is separate from being a 'regular' person.