Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 27-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
Sugar

You May Never Eat SUGAR Again after Watching This

https://youtu.be/touPC69jMsg

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Experiencer
Cancer Lives on Sugar

AND...Something Else !!

https://youtu.be/rewf0MMhGg8

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 28-05-2022, 04:38 AM
Master

If we cut out sugar then we would be going without tomato sauce, sweet and and sour sauce, other sauces, bread, ice cream, tins of baked beans etc. Even if you do not want to eat sugar I think it would be very hard to do as all our food contains sugar except for meat, fish, vegetables, fruit and peanuts in a shell. I do not eat a lot of sugary food. I eat cakes on special occasions. I eat a small amount of chocolate every day and two biscuits. I think it is important to enjoy our food. I do not have a weight problem and I do not have diabetes.

I assume Vel you do not have sugar in your food. Do you notice anything different in that you have more energy, less tired, not irritable and feeling a lot better.
Old 28-05-2022, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If we cut out sugar then we would be going without tomato sauce, sweet and and sour sauce, other sauces, bread, ice cream, tins of baked beans etc. Even if you do not want to eat sugar I think it would be very hard to do as all our food contains sugar except for meat, fish, vegetables, fruit and peanuts in a shell. I do not eat a lot of sugary food. I eat cakes on special occasions. I eat a small amount of chocolate every day and two biscuits. I think it is important to enjoy our food. I do not have a weight problem and I do not have diabetes.

I assume Vel you do not have sugar in your food. Do you notice anything different in that you have more energy, less tired, not irritable and feeling a lot better.

It's not that I don't have them, I am very particular with what I do have though. I had a severe sweet tooth as a child, and still do, but health is a concern as we age. The body is not as resilient as it was back then. It is the quantities of refined & modified sugars that are the ones to avoid. They do more harm than good in many areas that cover health in relation to the consumption of sugars.
I have raw sugar with coffee, 1 tsp. For green tea, I use honey as my sweetener approx 1tbsp. Chocolate has to be dark no less than 70%. I also like my scotch whiskey every now and again. I used to love beer like it was going to never be made again, but that has taken a back seat too.

Once you reduce your sugar consumption, you will see amazing results in energy levels and weight loss. Yes, you will feel like crapola for a bit, that's because of the pleasure receptors in your brain are being retrained. Your body starts to burn body fat as its fuel source. Your body will no longer store that sugar as fat.

Basically, limit the highly refined/modified sugars. They are the worst, anything else is in moderation and there's nothing wrong with natural sugars found in fruit and veg.

An awareness of what you put into your body is key. As the old saying goes, you are what you eat". If eating sausage rolls, meat pies & pasties is your thing loaded with heaps of 'dead horse' Aussie slang for tomato sauce, then that's what you will become. A low vibrational sickly entity. Eat healthy heaps of fruit and veg, leafy greens etc, you'll be a high vibrational entity.

Old 28-05-2022, 08:02 AM
Master

Thank you for explaining Vel. I do not eat meat pies, sausage rolls and pastries. The meat pies taste terrible. I have not eaten a meat pie for years. I do not like pastries because it is too sweet. I find a lot of our food is made with far too much sugar so we do not buy it. The manufactures think if they put lots of sugar in the food we will get addicted to it so we will buy more food. We have home cooked meals seven days a week. I used to get take-away meals but that was years ago. Last year I went to a nutritionist and she could not give any suggestions on how to improve my meals as my meals was very good.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you for explaining Vel. I do not eat meat pies, sausage rolls and pastries. The meat pies taste terrible. I have not eaten a meat pie for years. I do not like pastries because it is too sweet. I find a lot of our food is made with far too much sugar so we do not buy it. The manufactures think if they put lots of sugar in the food we will get addicted to it so we will buy more food. We have home cooked meals seven days a week. I used to get take-away meals but that was years ago. Last year I went to a nutritionist and she could not give any suggestions on how to improve my meals as my meals was very good.

You're welcome.

Good to know you have a healthy diet. Your body, mind & spirit thank you for it.