Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Master
The invisible man& ghost theory…

I been thinking about the invisible man- and much ghost paranormal activity are by entity’s that haven’t reincarnated in to a avarta yet- than ghosts that have become from reincarnation- in the ghost theory: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_(physics) (about entity’s behaving like ghosts)—- I spend much time in spirit (ghost theory’s) while growing up- and have seen a few over lays in the gauge theories with tropical ghosts—- transparent, spirit like ghost figures…

The invisible man (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...Man_(2020_film) )is about a man that is invisible and has some runnings with a lady/ but can still interact with his surroundings—- leads me to believe: what if we could be invisible and in the ghost theories and not have pain or pseudo—- it seems the account prefers a avarta- every time I try and stay in the ghost theory a rouge avarta let’s slip and I’m doomed in a avarta - usually female—- but what if we could be good ghosts and interact with the surrounding as these ghosts?

Have you ever been in the ghost theory??- seems a lot more light is there than compared to avartas…which attracts negative pseudo…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-01-2022, 08:04 PM
asearcher

My first thought if it would be so is that it would be lonely, you can see them but they can't see you, just this pandemic when I keep seeing half faces - the smile goes away behind the mask, I feel something important is lost. Before one took it for granted, and these days...

First time me and someone saw someone invisible it sat itself down and when we saw that we ran. It was truly like a real person who sat itself down. Then again years later I was to re-discover the entire invisible someone again. Those years in between - nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Yes, I totally get you with the reincarnation, the pain, but still happiness too, let's not forget that : ) (even if I do a lot of complaining sometimes).