Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-07-2014, 04:25 AM
Cmaztemp

Advice please!! Scary pregnancy dreams

Hello, I have had a lot of pregnancy dreams. I am a mother of 4 wonderful children. My children range from 14 to 5. I have an amazing family and no desire to have any more children. There are absolutely no chances of pregnancy for me. I had a hysterectomy in 2012. My dreams of pregnancy are very strange to me, I am always in my dreams in labor and not able to get to the hospital. Or I can't get any help, and the pregnancy always ends badly. I wish I knew why I was dreaming this??

Someone please help!!

Last edited by Cmaztemp : 12-07-2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Didn't want icon
Old 12-07-2014, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator
It very well doesn't have anything to do with actual pregnancy but is used as a frame of reference because labor and delivery is a very painful difficult thing to go through. I would ask if there is some goal and desire you want to start or birth but it feels like it is too hard work and never pans out in the end? Maybe you struggle getting it off the ground because you have a lot of children to tend to. It is possible some new thought process is trying to come about but for some reason you are having trouble birthing it. So look at your life and assess if there is something you want to change or add to it. Maybe once you pinpoint what it is you can transition the dreams into the next phase.
Old 14-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Master
I agree with Michelle11! Most likely there's something in your life that you want to accomplish and its getting harder to get there. Dreams are more of symbolic, so don't panic! I know about those pregnancy dreams they sure do scare the heck out of you specially if you already have kiddos! :)
Old 14-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

Is there something in your life leaving you feeling abandoned right now? You are not getting the support you need to start or develop something and it's too overwhelming for you to handle on your own?

Labor is a positive feedback loop. Once it starts the only end for it is giving birth. There is no control, as it is a power beyond you working its way through you. With no skilled professionals around, the resulting birth is a deep unknown. Because you don't have the educational background of hospital staff, it seems impossible for a successful birth. You must be anxious about something you don't have any knowledge of how to deal with. Maybe you are having trouble getting in touch with your instincts right now. Or you don't trust them to take over and get you through the deep unknown of your own abilities. It may be some new part of yourself ready to wake up and you don't feel capable of taking on this new aspect of yourself. But because it comes from deep within, you really should not be worried or looking for outside sources to reveal it to you. It is yours alone to present to the world.
Old 19-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Cmaztemp

Thank you so much deyheaven1979 and Lisbet for helping me out on my question!!!
Old 19-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Cmaztemp

Thank you Michelle11 for also helping me with my question
Old 19-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmaztemp
Thank you Michelle11 for also helping me with my question

So is there a favorite project/dream you're trying to give birth to? Now I'm curious!

Lora