Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When you experience a Near Death Experience you come back seeing a different outlook on the meaning of life. You see life as something that can so easily be snuffed out. For me that life was a matter of less than an inch when I feel down 18 stairs and landed on the concrete side walk. Where my jaw landed meant the difference from death or paralyzed from where the neck fracture occurred.

In the time of recovery life was not easy, but it was life. Life in my relationship of 33 years with lots of abuse was not easy but it was life. Life having 3 kids and the abuse was not easy but again it was life.

Earlier in life at 16 I was going to take my life. The Universe had other plans for me it seems and intervention came to me with some assistance. Not full on assistance but enough that I am here. I had to learn on the path that lead me to life now.

We have a life path, I so feel that we do, I so feel that we are here for a reason and in that our life has a meaning to it. Events in that path might well see us wanting out of life or be life changing. Yet its life we are held in place with.

I came the this site in February of 2007 and I so felt "I was placed in the wrong family growing up, and in the wrong life path for being so spiritually open to it all." So not the case I know now I was in the right family and on the right path to become whom I am now and with whom is now my husband. We found our "meaning to life" in the harmony that is now our family of 5. I and he took on each other but too he took on my 3 kids and they took on him.

Life has a meaning as when we pass there is always something of our we leave behind. 75 percent of the dust on the Earth is human cast off.

Lynn
I appreciate what you wrote.

What you wrote was not just a NDE experience but something that touched another person's heart; in this case mine.

When I read Tobi's message for today it reminded of a time I was in the hospital. Two people were transporting me to the CAT SCAN.

One revolved in disgust and said "Is that vomit"? as they looked at my bedding sheets.

The other said, "No, that is from sweat!"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-04-2020, 07:30 AM
hazada guess

I now know,after a lot of investigation and help from a couple of members on this Forum who I hold with a deep respect,why I incarnated into this world.My main task has been completed,I am waiting until the time is right and the circumstances,when to accomplish my final task.
I know I incarnated for a reason and it has now come perfectly clear to me why.I am now a happy soul knowing that I have the support of spirits in higher realms.
To my mind,Advanced or more mature souls come to this world for a reason whereas younger souls incarnate to learn about this earth and enjoy all it has to offer,whilst making some mistakes which will,in later lives be resolved.
I know that I am a more advanced soul that left this world to explore other worlds and only incarnated here for a specific reason and am happy knowing that reason finally,though it has been now proven to me.
My message (for what its worth lol),young souls,enjoy life and all it has to offer,old souls,complete your task and be happy going forward.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
This time, davidson, you're trivializing the importance of what you called the 'ideational device', whose purpose is to make people aware of the master plan, therefore, rescuing those who by ignorance have gone astray and bringing them into eternal life. The master plan in your opinion is Love and Joy, but that is only your perspective and not necessarily the truth, E.g. Salvation.
Recognizing a 'tool' as being and so calling it a 'tool' in no way 'trivializes' the task that souls must accomplish if they are to 'graduate' from our 'incarnational' kindergarten - IMO!
Old 09-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Not interupting any conversation here... I kinda came to realise that we give our own meaning to life. That is, if we've found any meaning or something worth living for, which can be anything.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Recognizing a 'tool' as being and so calling it a 'tool' in no way 'trivializes' the task that souls must accomplish if they are to 'graduate' from our 'incarnational' kindergarten - IMO!
I agree and the analogy is appropriate as to the level we are in. Next come the higher lessons after here, there will be even higher levels. I have never heard anyone mention this. Being here is not the end and much like being in school, the curriculum becomes more advanced. Other realms are going to be classrooms to.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not interrupting any conversation here... I kinda came to realise that we give our own meaning to life. That is, if we've found any meaning or something worth living for, which can be anything.
YCYOR Creator!

For a more thought stimulation (because 'we' are actually engaged in conjoint creation, check out: https://sethtalks.com/t/questions-on...nt-reality/380 )
Old 10-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Hello Elfin, I kinda feel like I am one already hehe.

That was intentional. I'm not an atheist, there's the spiritual aspect of the question that I ignored for the sake of the argument.

Still, there are parents and parents, some who have their children willingly and plan for it and some accidentally, some who will care for them and treat them well and some who will mistreat and abuse them.

There are a lot of things beyond the keeper that the small fishes cannot even fathom.

John 6:38: For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

He made it clear to his followers who's in charge of his life.
Hi lol. I often feel like a goldfish. Watching, observing, thinking. You could suppose from the inside looking out.... Seeing... Knowing ..! ( And obviously being fed once a day!)...
Old 10-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When you experience a Near Death Experience you come back seeing a different outlook on the meaning of life. You see life as something that can so easily be snuffed out. For me that life was a matter of less than an inch when I feel down 18 stairs and landed on the concrete side walk. Where my jaw landed meant the difference from death or paralyzed from where the neck fracture occurred.

In the time of recovery life was not easy, but it was life. Life in my relationship of 33 years with lots of abuse was not easy but it was life. Life having 3 kids and the abuse was not easy but again it was life.

Earlier in life at 16 I was going to take my life. The Universe had other plans for me it seems and intervention came to me with some assistance. Not full on assistance but enough that I am here. I had to learn on the path that lead me to life now.

We have a life path, I so feel that we do, I so feel that we are here for a reason and in that our life has a meaning to it. Events in that path might well see us wanting out of life or be life changing. Yet its life we are held in place with.

I came the this site in February of 2007 and I so felt "I was placed in the wrong family growing up, and in the wrong life path for being so spiritually open to it all." So not the case I know now I was in the right family and on the right path to become whom I am now and with whom is now my husband. We found our "meaning to life" in the harmony that is now our family of 5. I and he took on each other but too he took on my 3 kids and they took on him.

Life has a meaning as when we pass there is always something of our we leave behind. 75 percent of the dust on the Earth is human cast off.

Lynn
Hi Lynn... Thank you for sharing all of that. I cannot relate to NDE ... But can Fully relate to the rest of your account. You quite clearly have a major purpose in being here , both in life, and on this forum....
Old 10-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I now know,after a lot of investigation and help from a couple of members on this Forum who I hold with a deep respect,why I incarnated into this world.My main task has been completed,I am waiting until the time is right and the circumstances,when to accomplish my final task.
I know I incarnated for a reason and it has now come perfectly clear to me why.I am now a happy soul knowing that I have the support of spirits in higher realms.
To my mind,Advanced or more mature souls come to this world for a reason whereas younger souls incarnate to learn about this earth and enjoy all it has to offer,whilst making some mistakes which will,in later lives be resolved.
I know that I am a more advanced soul that left this world to explore other worlds and only incarnated here for a specific reason and am happy knowing that reason finally,though it has been now proven to me.
My message (for what its worth lol),young souls,enjoy life and all it has to offer,old souls,complete your task and be happy going forward.
Hi... I cannot argue with a single word you have just said. I resonate with every single sylabol.. vowel and constenant ....
Old 30-06-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
I don't know do whatever makes you feel fulfilled in life.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-06-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Closed Thread