Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Neither really because I wasn't really in the self zone specifically nor the instructing zone instructing others, more speaking awareness which is really just a intuitive inclusive connection in myself that flowed along.

I try not to label what flows more allow it to just be as it wants too.

A question for you now. What brought you here to ask this?

Is something confusing to you that you need to know reasons in sharing? It seems your more interested in the where did this come from than the actual context of the sharing. So that intrigues me.

I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern. I was just asking for clarification on what you meant, it is difficult to gather the point you are trying to make.

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini. Thank you for sharing your insight.
Old 17-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar3n
I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern. I was just asking for clarification on what you meant, it is difficult to gather the point you are trying to make.

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini. Thank you for sharing your insight.

So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Quote:
No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

I was asking you questions so that I can understand where you are coming from and it serves me and you both, to the extent that I do not misread the points you are trying to make and what exactly you are trying to convey.

And, no, your point does not flow through the content, sorry, hence my asking...
Old 17-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar3n
I was asking you questions so that I can understand where you are coming from and it serves me and you both, to the extent that I do not misread the points you are trying to make and what exactly you are trying to convey.

How does knowing if I am instructing or talking from personal experience, help you? And you cant know what serves me can you? And I cant know what serves you unless we delve deeper to build it..Unless of course you believe you know me in light of how I am served and serving being an instructor or instructing...but I will let you answer this. Maybe that's a better question to ask you to understand the point your wanting to understand.

Quote:
And, no, your point does not flow through the content, sorry, hence my asking...

So it is about content after all? Yet you didn't ask me that originally to explain further in the next post you shared. So here we are not back to the content. Interesting way to build understanding if I may add.

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or the context in which it is presented? Context? content? where is the connection here..me no know.
Quote:
I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
There is tons of information out there about countless things as spiritual. 90% or greater imo.

There is not so much on the opening of the heart, rising of the kundalini and how it directly effects the nervous system.

This is very simple stuff. Its not rocket science and its not a unique experience.

When the heart opens and the kundalini rises a magical thing begins to happen. The human nervous system becomes activated by spirit.

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind. The joy is not from the emotional body. It is from the nervous system.

Some refer to shakti as the joy. Silence as shiva.

The joy can have an intoxicating feel to it. You can feel the movement through the body.

The silence is like a peace in the mind. Its like there is nothing or not much extra activity going on. But the brain works fine.

The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions. Everything coexists.

Over time the joy and peace become established.

Once they have become established. Emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go. It becomes endless. Reguardless of anything and everything. Nor can you wish it away or turn it off.

Thats a basic out line. A million things can be said about it. But this is whats important imo. Hope this helps somebody whom may be experiencing a heart and kundalini awakening. Or is interested in the possibilities through meditation and or some other practice for energetic decelopement.

Noice one Running.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
How does knowing if I am instructing or talking from personal experience, help you? And you cant know what serves me can you? And I cant know what serves you unless we delve deeper to build it..Unless of course you believe you know me in light of how I am served and serving being an instructor or instructing...but I will let you answer this. Maybe that's a better question to ask you to understand the point your wanting to understand.

So it is about content after all? Yet you didn't ask me that originally to explain further in the next post you shared. So here we are not back to the content. Interesting way to build understanding if I may add.

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or not?

I think what she was getting at was your post was a bunch of nonsense and hard to understand.

She was asking you questions to see if you really had any substance underneath all the spiritual talk.

That's just my take.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
QUOTE=jonesboy]I think what she was getting at was your post was a bunch of nonsense and hard to understand.
[/quote]

So was it nonsense to you or her? See now your putting words into her explanation here.
Quote:
She was asking you questions to see if you really had any substance underneath all the spiritual talk.

She was asking me if I was instructing or speaking from experience? Can you not read the questions she asked? what is spiritual talk anyway? I find that interesting that you perceive sharing in the many ways I share as being something to you.

Quote:
That's just my take.

I am asking the person in question. I don't mind you offering your ideas of another all the same, it can open up lots more things to understand more so.

Old 17-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Kar3n.

My apologizies I just read back and see where I mis interpreted your orginal ask.

Sometimes its good to go back and review oneself so did. So forget all I shared on from that, it seems you original ask was misinterpreted by me for some reason.

Next time I will be more mindful of myself when I am reading responses.

Old 17-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or the context in which it is presented? Context? content? where is the connection here..me no know.

Content is what is written, context is the meaning of what is written. The two are certainly related, but not the same thing. I am asking you about context of your content because what you have written makes absolutely no sense to me in regards to the post you quoted. No, I do not have any concerns about the context of your sharing, people share because they want to or have something to add to a conversation.

I have stated that I was asking for clarification. If you are unwilling to clarify, as your tone indicates, just say so; I am ok with that.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
My tone was in confusion of what you really wanted to know.

I went back re read your asking and realized I didn't offer you enough information to clarify, hence my post above saying I probably wasn't more mindful in my reading of your asking to build deeper understanding.

Sure I can clarify, my tone of confusion was more about not understanding exactly why and what you wanted clarity on.

But I can dig it.