Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hello Antoine,
Well, I think I understand your viewpoint. (...)
They need to work on themselves, nothing much can be done except pointing them to the teachings.
Nice reflection Guillaume.
Where does the ego of one stops and that of another starts?
Old 04-08-2021, 07:35 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice reflection Guillaume.

Where does the ego of one stops and that of another starts?
Thanks, it's not my reflection, it's the teachings.
Don't give people fish, teach them how to fish themselves, it's in the Bible as well in various forms.
We could also say: "don't treat the symptoms, but stop the source".

As for the ego, if you propose to be the "portal to a vortex leading to bliss", well do your own experiments, I'll be happy to watch it, but I'm really fine following the teachings.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:09 AM
Legrand

Hello Guillaume,

If one ego (this vortex made of collective thoughts and karmic links that comes to believe it is an individuality separated from the world) decides to jump and dissolve in the higher planes felt as a moment of Bliss or pure awareness, of course it will have an effect on the collective thoughts and karmic links it was attached to and identified with.

We are all deeply intertwined.

Regards
Old 05-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Ascender
Hello Antoine,

I understand but to me this is not possible.
If someone should dissolve in the higher planes, that person needs to either have no attachments with people, or only have attachments that are only filled with good energy.
If some people take this ascension as an opportunity to clear some of their misery, it would just create a bigger mess, the relief would be very short and things would go back to even worse than before.

Sorry my first answer was a bit blunt, I didn't have a good energy that day (and precisely because of attachments with some people).
Old 05-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hello Antoine, I understand but to me this is not possible.
If someone should dissolve in the higher planes, that person needs to either have no attachments with people, or only have attachments that are only filled with good energy.
Hello Guillaume,
Ever wandered why people that come in the proximity with someone ''dissolved'' in the higher planes feel good or better?
Hope you feel better
Regards,
Old 05-08-2021, 03:34 PM
Master
My deepest fulfilment is with reincarnation- my empathy for someone whom is going through reincarnation is my biggest flaw- the amount of work needed in order to reach order and render death - is 10 times to the amount I have empathy with my children : whom have to go through the process... It's a big transformation and limitedless to the finite 's background(which is many skills over a numerous life times) it's a long story much of it spent in pain...where my empathy peaks- it's a lot to carry on your shoulders and us swept in the carpet (so to speak) when I hear them cry I wonder where they get it from... And it's the whole process (no wounder baby's cry, the way they cry) it's the first instinct- instinct at total eclipse- we are wounded in our chakra atmosphere's... Goes with saying that we are limitless -

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)