Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-07-2021, 01:14 AM
mindanalyzer

Awesome thread , much love ❤️ to you all

@one-light , @aknaton, @rah man and others
Old 02-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Master
Thank you mindanalyzer - I'll just share this with all here... I was on a Christian group on Facebook the other day - and I saw this.

Original post asked if someone takes their own life do they go to hell? So many replies yes/no, but basically they hadn't got a clue - although they made out they knew what they were talking about, all contradicting replies - I added my bit, because they also commented on just one lifetime here...

I also added that its incorrectly written Jesus spent his last days on the cross, King James knew something - and that I have more info on my group - 2 people joined.

So all this written all those years ago, 2000 years before the Victorian times - it must have been so raw living back then, and so difficult then to get and share knowledge - and before I get shot down on here i'm 'only' suggesting 'some' is incorrect, written all those years ago - also as 13 being unlucky, or walking under a ladder - that's old wives tales, spoken and many listened...

There's also Archangel Metatron and Higher Self known or not known - I've had to teach this to my church elders - although my minister she wasn't listening or budging.

I will try and make a difference on my/our group - will anyone listen? Maybe you can join me on the new group - not to take anyone away from any websites or other groups, but to 'add to' your groups - its intriguing on there already, and so much more to come, as will be written on this forum as and when information/guidance come to mind...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 03-08-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Admin has asked for quotes to be 2-3 sentences.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Master
If you just have a quick look on here I was mentioning regarding my freezing body leg/arm parts in the bed - it can be random... I had discussed this on this wonderful forum also on some Astral Projection groups on Facebook... And the best answers I could get was check with your doc... bear in mind I went for a run today - i'm nearly 70 now and the body keeps moving, ok head gets a bit weary doing God's work, but the minds strong, just the cooling system - 'come on head' keep moving, do another day.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=140041&page=9

Ive worked out the freezing parts, same and the twitchy legs like Restless Leg Syndrome - all sorted now, was because 'I wasn't listening' as in clear knowing - same as the belly growling/rumbling when getting into bed, which ive since worked out is when God/Holy Spirit sends me a message - and ive followed all instructions through.

The other night I got the tickly calves 'or' belly rumbling as in a message when I have to listen - and then I was sent a dream before 1.00 am - this has happened on a few occasions... This dream the other night I was shouting 'will people listen' - because King James knew something regarding Jesus passing in the physical - and did the masses 'here today' listen??

Well, after the dream 2 nights ago, I feel ive been told again to shout it from the rooftops, so all the masses now looking on here including ministers, vickers, church people - and I emailed so many my website with links to here, and many thinking phew as if... It feels like i'm being told to say get a grip with your thoughts/actions people of this planet, with this information, because this is how it happened... And all the different opinions with different religions, as in reincarnation and the Higher Self - can't all be right, and can't all be wrong - because many say different.

You can almost hear some people's brains ticking over when i discussed some things written that were/are incorrect the other day on some Christian groups on Facebook.

Nearly 5 years on now since the vision in church and I know exactly' what I was shown - I now believe it was the Holy Spirit speaking - because I should have snapped out of the connection instantly, but I didn't, because I was told to look at the arms again - Jesus was hung from a real tree.

So people come and join here on this forum and me on our/my private group which is gaining ground - and we see where all this goes...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-09-2021, 08:48 AM
Master
I had a telling off last night by the Holy Spirit in the night - it won't be the first time, it won't be the last... I had used one of my spiritual gifts for my own satisfaction in mind to aid sleeping - then I was given a difficult dream, then I heard the HS speak - I apologised, then given a decent dream - so back on path... I've had many instructions from Him but never heard him speak before - always been in clear knowing.

So I write about it here - and say as we know God is forgiving in may cases when people repent and are humble - but not all cases I believe... I was shown the miserable distorted faces in the lower astral's many years ago, just drifting / looking they were - for months I was tuning into them in meditation - until one day the Angel Sparkles were doubled one night and the connection was cut.

Ive been told off before by 'higher knowledge' when I got things wrong and thankfully SF's had a decent editing time, and ive had to alter something - and recently when I skipped church on the opening day and told off by the Holy Spirit - but this time I heard and i'm to write here ''You will do as I say'' - I heard these words, now I don't know what you here would all have said, or any so called brave one's out there - but I replied with 'Yes Sir'....

And before anybody replies here, it could be something negative in your head - one time I was shooting light tiles from my mind, so word will have got around I expect - and seen the no entry sign - and I know when the HS is speaking belly rumbles and legs get tense... have a good day/evening everyone.

Old 22-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Master
The birds have deserted us lately here, all gone on their holidays I think - and I was just getting some toasted cheese ready here, and something's going through my mind - is it the 1st time ive heard the Holy Spirit speak in voice or twice?

So i'm preparing late breakfast, and thinking and then saying to my support 'my Angels' what you think, write about this? And the big old crow came down, he has some grey/white feathers on him - and then so many more came - so I'll take that as a yes.

I heard the words in mind as clear as a bell 2 weeks ago 'not time to sit by God' - those exact words... I dismissed this immediately, because Jesus sits by God - but then thinking about it later, it might suggest the higher astrals, but that's just me guessing.

We'd had a massive row that day me and my wife about someone's wedding - it was so bad that i'd looked at a house to rent in my old city, too far away to go to my church or look after the plants outside of it - all sorted now, but that's when I heard these words in meditation on that day... I did tell my unspeaking wife i'd heard these words, so maybe that was to calm here eh - who knows.

So I was told these words by 'higher knowledge' but i'm definitely supposed to write about it, instead of keeping it to myself for whatever reason - have a good day everyone...

Old 22-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I had a telling off last night by the Holy Spirit in the night - it won't be the first time, it won't be the last...

Ive been told off before by 'higher knowledge' when I got things wrong...
Are you sure it was a 'telling off'? Or even a clearer question -
Are you sure it is the Comforter, the Holy Spirit?
Is 'telling off' too strong a phrase if it is the Holy Spirit, who is comforting and gently guiding and loving?

There is such a huge difference between messages from our Spirit Guides, deceased loved ones, angels, 'higher knowledge',
other spirits and God Himself or the Holy Spirit...that's my point.
(It doesn't diminish the importance of the message to you.)
And, I mean no offense, I hope you know that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Master
Hey no offence taken Miss Hepburn - thanks for the reply my friend... Yes the Holy Spirit the 'comforter' - I had to learn that myself - in churches, mine at least, they teach you so little about the Holy Spirit, that's going to change if/when my chance comes to speak and teach in churches locally or online......

Yes it doesn't sound like something the comforter would need to say does it, ''You will do as I say'' - thanks for the support x ... And if this is the case, maybe something dark sneaked into my mind there - I'll remember next time clear my space negative dude - be gone.

I do know this though, I was meant to write about it here...

Old 01-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Master
I been chatting to my Higher Self a lot the last few days 'hey my gut feeling' - we've been on some journeys, many lifetimes - saying goodbye hugging as inserted to be a new baby - and somewhere along the way, it might have been all the church work delivering flyers when l was ill and weary, or a previous lifetime when I earned the chance to 'get it right'...

We all go off path occasionally - head in the mud so to speak.

I had opened a different old diary of mine from 2 years ago the other day - the times that happens I open a diary to a specific page and there's guidance... And the lights started to come back on under the eaves since its all been quiet last few days, ive been pushing too hard, trying to fix the world of recent months - I think it was Paramahansa who said you can't help everybody.

So ive backed off - pacing myself as ive been advising people with the virus fight to be strong and not to overdo it - and that last half hour, last few nights ive been total chilling, nice breaths - no thoughts of jobs to do - leave that to my Higher Self decision maker the real me tomorrow.

So, to the reason this is on this thread - the Holy Spirit came last night - just to say hi - I know the signs now usually woken up before / after a short dream that means something, and I know it felt good - and all is good here - we push on now...

Have a nice day everyone, and as my dear dad used to say 'keep smiling'...

Edit here - oh yes, and the old crow with grey/white feathers has just come down after writing this for custard creams, that's a first while I was by him as well - and so close.

Last edited by one-light : 01-10-2021 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
From Post # 1: I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. ...

Maybe it was an introduction? The angels letting you know they’re there. Re the “fallen” ones….I actually find some of them very helpful beings. Some beings traditionally considered “fallen” (I have no idea if they really are btw) respond very well when you offer them unconditional love.

I lean towards the thinking that they have some good in them, the way most angels are capable of some bad (though they don’t tend to use it lol!). Rather like us.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-10-2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences