Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Question What about spiritual experiences?

What's the deal with spiritual experiences folks claim to have? Does that happen to all types of people, in all types of situations or what?

Last edited by SparkPlug : 17-05-2016 at 01:59 AM.
Old 17-05-2016, 06:49 AM
Experiencer
Depends on your definition of spiritual experiences. It's my belief that everyone has a spiritual experience to some degree, since I feel spirits are everywhere and constantly trying to reach out to those they wish to help. Some succeed more than others and are noticed. Especially if they can manage something less subtle: like an apparition. There is no one who is exempt from spiritual interaction in some way, be it that of a deceased family member or the Higher Power themself. And likewise, there is no situation that is exempt. You can have contact with a spirit you're close to in a remote part of the wilderness just as well as you can have one in the middle of downtown Los Angeles. They offer guidance about spiritual origins as often as they help determine how much sugar is enough for a recipe. The difference is it's much more common for people to attribute the subtler interactions as coincidences or products of their imagination than they are a spiritual experience. Often, when people begin to explore spiritual paths, it's because they had a prominent spiritual experience in their past. As they grow in their learning, they realize how often they occur, and begin to notice when in the past they were being reached out to that slipped their awareness.

I'm curious as to what brought you here, since I see this is your first post. Welcome.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 17-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Master
"The Deal with..."
Spiritual experiences happen at all levels of consciousness, but as we increase in clarity of auric field, increased consciousness and direct connection with Higher Self and All That Is the experiences become more profound and words like transcental, euphoric, visionary and so on begin to apply.

Basically we are Eternal Beings having a Human Experience and the more we break through our costume and connect with what we really are the higher and more prolonged and more broad spectrum the experiences are.
We are multideminsional beings and the more we connect and remember that aspect of our selves the more we can interact from that state of being.

Everyone has the potential to connect to 'the rest of what they are' because they were it before deciding to 'play a human' and will be it again after their time in their flesh hotel is finished. It is can be said to be 'remembering' what we really are.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
I don't know about anyone else, but I have had several. All I can say is that they happen when they happen, they come as they come. They are not something that can be forced or goaded. But I believe that everyone has the capacity to experience them.
Old 17-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)

So does having a "spiritual experience" make one "spiritual" or is it just that they are aware of the existence of a "spiritual" component outside of the understanding or day to day regular life? And on the concept of "Higher Self", and "the rest of what they are", can there be communication there as well?
Thanks
Old 17-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

And with the "Higher Self" concept, in that case, what is the point of this "physical" life, is it just to be used as a training ground, a playground, or a test environment of some type?

As many live a life far removed from blissful, what is the point and reasoning of that model? Basically, "Why?".
Old 17-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Experiencer
When I was in Germany traveling I got really sick. I was feeling huge pain and after that saw a strong white light I thought that I was either passing out or dying so I tryed to hold myself together until I went in a place where i saw this woman that spoke to me in Romanian.

thrre is no posibility this woman was real. And if she was real what wad she doing in Germany at 3 in the mornning at a gas station.
It must be a big coincidence or someone similar to a saint .
Old 17-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Diana
So what did this woman say to you?
Old 17-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder
I like the concept of "consensus reality" and "reality bubbles" and stuff...like, basically "spiritual experiences" are the things that burst into your reality bubble and make you very suddenly aware of realities outside your own -- such as the spirit world.

As far as I'm aware, seems like some people experience this a lot more than others, certain factors might lend toward more (or greater intensity) of these experiences, and stuff like that -- but really it's not limited to any types of people. I think most likely anyone can experience that stuff.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Interesting, I had something like that happen once, I was deeply worried where one of my grandchildren would end up being and suddenly a deep calm "engulfed" me and I suddenly knew, without any doubt that they would be living in a place I never would have dreamed of, but I knew it "absolutely" at that moment, and it happened, and there is stability to that situation like I could never have expected, wow!