Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2021, 07:12 AM
Master

Hii,

My original question was: for the ones who believe in LoA, what do you believe about when people die and why they die?

This has multiple parts. The part which focusses on believers of the LoA is put into place, because the thing I found online about it was that that particular person believed that after death you have the afterlife you thought you would have. However they didn’t answer about when you die as in when is it your time or does it happen.

The why part is about the reasons, whether based on a law or some deity, why we die in the first place and what makes us continue our journey beyond earth.

The when part is about, what circumstances are usually having to be met in order to continue our journey beyond earth. This can be observations from NDE’s and explanations about when we die when the why’s are met. And when also like at which age for which particular person.

As for why I specifically ask believers in LoA, is because that is simply the focus of this question. Most people are clear about the afterlife, when being a christian for example you basically have a story about it.. but people who believe in the LoA I haven’t heard of a coherent story. So I was just curious actually.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 06-08-2021, 07:41 AM
Deactivated Account
quote: "As for why I specifically ask believers in LoA, is because that is simply the focus of this question. Most people are clear about the afterlife, when being a christian for example you basically have a story about it.. but people who believe in the LoA I haven’t heard of a coherent story. So I was just curious actually."

An interesting query but seemingly one without a satisfactory answer?
Old 06-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Master

Hii bobjob,

Yes wonder why there isn’t a satisfactory answer right now. I know my initial post was a bit unclear. But still wonder why there isn’t someone with some answer about it or some belief or thought they hold. So be it. At least I got some responses from others!

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder