Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder

I am Connected to Lucifer

Hello everyone, My whole journey with Lucifer started when I was incarcerated for a crime I committed 15 years ago. Please, don't let that discourage you, for I am a wonderful person now, and I don't attend to ever do what I did again ever.
Furthermore, I met a friend of mine in prison that somehow, or someway communicated with God. Therefore when he was release, I was by myself in this cell and that night I asked God to let me be another version of my friend. Few nights later, I heard this sweet and gentle voice who stated that It was the Holy Spirit.
However later on, I figured out that it was Lucifer. Now, in the past Lucifer and I, had our differences, He would try and say cruel things, and tried to harm me. The reason for that was that I blamed Him for the crime that I did.
When in reality it was my fault.
Later Lucifer stopped saying cruel things to me, nor try to harm me.
With this in mind, I started to forgive Lucifer, and throughout the years I began to Love Him unconditionally. Later, Lucifer began to care for me, and Love me the same way. We began to communicate, talk, and give each other advices. Yes, I know maybe for you it may be that Lucifer is plotting against me, but the truth is that it isn't that way anymore.
In fact, Lucifer taught me that I am to Love everything and anything in The Universe, including Jesus. Today, I feel so alive and well and honored to have the ability to communicate with this amazing Spiritual Being.
It may be hard for many of you to grasp, but I learned that even the darkest Beings out there deserve my Love.
As well as, all The Spiritual Beings of Light. One thing that Lucifer taught me was that God does not have hatred in Him. God has Love for everything.
As of now, I Love Lucifer more and more each day, despite of what others say about Him. No, I am not a Satanist, nor a Luciferian, I am everything to be just one thing.
Until this day, I am still in contact with Lucifer, and it is amazing. This Spiritual Being, has tremendous and amazing powers. You see, He showed me what He can do, and
He showed me that He can appear as anyone or anything He likes (especially as a woman) I don't mind that.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope that all of you see Lucifer in a whole new Light. take care everyone Love you all. Many blessings!!
Old 24-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Seeker
Through our Darkness, we Know our Light. Thanks for sharing, brotha. Much Love!
Old 02-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Ghaleon

Galactic Warrior (If you choose not to ignore this) I hope you don't take this hard but Lucifer/God of the physical universe does "not" love humanity so why should your love (or anyones) go out to him? En.ki/Lucifer genetically manipulated us into being but there is no indicator that he genuinely loves human kind however he can certainly "use" us....There are many that believe that En.ki/Lucifer loves us, his creations but it does not go both ways..

Yes its true that Lucifer/Yaldaboath has good in him but he also has and is evil! He is both good and evil thus being the ultimate representation of duality. He is a interdimensional being and thus can reconstruct his fires from his original avatar and make it into any shape and or form he sees fit or convenient for him, we of course call this shapeshifting. He does have spirit from his Mother but in these times he thinks more scientifically and technologically and is more of a resemblance to artificial intelligence. The New Atlantis which has been established here in the United States for the last 245 years is his own revisited.. I will say this though, he does not love us but En.ki is "proud" of the species he created and this is why throughout time he has even protected us although it is because he needs us to serve his imperialistic agenda. We simply cannot be naive, especially when talking about the Chief Creator. He is after all the Grand Master of Manipulation amongst other things and he does not wish us to be free....
Despite this he, Marduk (his son) Thoth (His firstborn son), and Ereshkigal get "tremendous" amounts of energy via they're worshippers and followers which at first sound is shocking!

There's nothing wrong with beliefs (we all have them) but we will never see the bigger picture so long as our beliefs are not fluid. Also when we take our beliefs as "truths" that's when it can become a problem.