Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 31-03-2021, 05:27 PM
asearcher

Have you experienced your other you in a parallel universe?

Hello!

A while back I had an experience, real life that one, not one appearing in dream state.

But it all began in a dream state. I was then dreaming when the spirit of a man that was my boyfriend when I was young came to tell me, show me scenes from "our" life together.
We were a family. We had 2 sons. One of the sons was my daughter's spirit, as if she was cloned but..a boy...or looking like a boy with that haircut. In the dream it made sense. LOL.

I was seeing how our home, a house looked inside. It was white outside and had 2 floors. Outside, the garden, the street. 2 different scenes outside, one in the back garden. One in the front. At the time I paid no attention to how everything looked, but remember it. I was more head in with what was happening in the scene/s.

We weren't this blissfully happy perfect couple. We had issues, like everyone else have, sometimes. There was love. There was definitely love.

The home really felt like it was my home. Everything felt as if this is mine, this is real, this is my world. How my own reality feels like.

Alright, some time passes by. Now to my reality. I was on my way to another city. I was going to pass through the high way to another city. On my way there my car began to cause unexpected trouble, had to slowly park the car somewhere else. It was not on the highway, but into, an unknown to me, neighbourhood. Then to my right side I saw it. I saw the same house I had seen in my dream. The garden. The street. I had not been there before.

Some more time passes by. I make the unexpected discovery that the ex boyfriend had for about a year moved, to live in the same city where I saw "our" home. He had not lived in that house, but an apartment. He had then moved back to where he had lived before (same city). I was surprised at this discovery.

The more I think of it the more dizzy I get. If that is the house we lived in , in the alternative world, what is it then doing in my world? We got the same homes built in the same worlds? Or is everything the same except for the people? But we are the same too? All that was different with me was the color of my hair (died it), and too the lenght of it was different. He looked the same. But he would look the same in my reality. He was not one to get hooked on the latest fashion.

He would have a vision once that I know about, very true. Can someone who get visions of the future get visions of this world too?

I found an article https://www.discovermagazine.com/the...wing-number-of

I would like knowing, reading if someone else has any ideas or experiences of something like this, please do share.

Last edited by asearcher : 01-04-2021 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:25 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I would like knowing, reading if someone else has any ideas or experiences of something like this, please do share.

Yes. I can't share. Would take up too much of my time due to reasons in my disclaimer below.