Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
1. Cat #1 She died a few years ago. Her name was Sweetie. She lived up to her name. Sweetie's personality was the same all the time. We don't know what made her sick, but it may have been feline leukemia.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 27-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Thank You, Jebbie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbie
1. Cat #1 She died a few years ago. Her name was Sweetie. She lived up to her name. Sweetie's personality was the same all the time. We don't know what made her sick, but it may have been feline leukemia.

Well, Jebbie, there is not a lot to say except my thanks for allowing me the opportunity here.

(I am adding this note in parentheses since I am now confused by your second note you sent me:

"...1. Cat #1 died a few years ago. That maybe explain the dark patch.
2. Cat #2 is still with me. He has been recovering from an infection for months. Antibiotics made it better but now he seems to have stopped healing and he is losing weight..."

Jebbie, the 'Cat #1' is the Siamese cat, yes? I did not do a read on this cat since the picture is 'fuzzy'.

I did my read on the black and white cat, 'Cat #2', I am thinking.

So, the 'dark cloud' to which I referred is floating over the black and white cat, just about/mostly over its dark color, not the brown Siamese cat.

So, to clarify, my assessment was that the black and white cat is alive but is having a problem, thus the dark cloud. The 'two-personality' question holds except that if it is true the black and white cat is alive and has been unwell, then its moderate-to-poor Aura signature, along with that dark patch, strongly suggests a health dysfunction, not a 'personality' issue.

So it sounds as though I called it- hopefully you'll be by to confirm this.)

I hope you will continue to pull up more pictures as you see fit; it is easy to see this is not necessarily easy for you and your efforts are appreciated.

It is important I emphasize this is not an idle hobby of mine-

For example, there are those who are deemed to be 'gifted' and work with law enforcement, especially in advising them of the status of missing persons.

As it happens, there are occasions when their contribution is later determined to be inaccurate and although I do not profess to know their business I do know I also have a few 'tricks up my sleeve' as, for example, we saw with Korryn and from this, perhaps I can, with practice and study, become someone who can reliably advise those with a need to know.

I don't get this from just anywhere- I have a health care background, mostly EMS as well as clinical; in recent years I discovered I can see the Aura and can discern enough information from pictures to see distinctions not others see:

I see images and colors from pictures, I also 'get the inside track' on people on occasion just from a handshake and I've been known to pick up very hidden knowledge about someone just from looking at their picture.

People have suggested to me 'energy healing' and other forms of spiritual health but for now, until I see a better direction, I am staying on this course and will continue to ask for your assistance in getting me past my learning curve.

So, Jebbie, if you are up for this, I look forward to any additional photos you may post here.

And of course, of anyone watching, please jump in, everybody has pictures of past and present pets!

It's for a good cause so I appreciate your help.

Thank you again, Jebbie.

TT

Jebbie, I am adding this since I am now confused because I have the cat pictures mixed up; this is your reply, below. I had thought your reply, above, had to do with the second cat picture
Old 27-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Pathfinder

Fish And By the Way, Jebbie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER

(I am adding this note ...since I am now confused by your second note you sent me:

"...1. Cat #1 died a few years ago. That maybe explain the dark patch.

2. Cat #2 is still with me. He has been recovering from an infection for months. Antibiotics made it better but now he seems to have stopped healing and he is losing weight..."...

Jebbie, assuming "Cat #2" is the black and white cat, then your statement, "...but now he seems to have stopped healing..." just about must be true since I see that dark patch over the cat's profile. In my experience, these dark patches always [so far, anyway] indicate a health dysfunction.

Hmmm, "...losing weight..." is also an obvious clue, too, of course. I know you don't need to see the Aura to know that...

Thanks,

TT
Old 27-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
Jebbie, assuming "Cat #2" is the black and white cat, then your statement, "...but now he seems to have stopped healing..." just about must be true since I see that dark patch over the cat's profile. In my experience, these dark patches always [so far, anyway] indicate a health dysfunction.

Hmmm, "...losing weight..." is also an obvious clue, too, of course. I know you don't need to see the Aura to know that...

Thanks,

TT

Sorry for the confusion. The Siamese is deceased. The black and white cat is alive, but with health issues. I'll happily send pics of some of my other pets. I've always had lots of dogs and cats, and I love taking pictures of them.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 01-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Thanks, Jebbie! Post More Pics...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbie

The black and white cat is alive, but with health issues.

I'll happily send pics of some of my other pets. I've always had lots of dogs and cats, and I love taking pictures of them.

Okay, so my assessment was correct, thank you for confirming although it gives me no pleasure to have been accurate in this case. Hopefully your black and white cat will get healthier...

Yes, please do post more pictures as you see fit and even though I have batted 100% so far, what I'm doing is not easy by any means and I continue to need the practice doing this.

My intent is to become reliably correct with my assessments but this will take time, I'm sure.

Thank you again, Jebbie and yes, please do post more pictures.

It is helpful if you can post three at a time if this is possible.

Thank you again,

TT
Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
My black and white cat Milo seems to be doing better. He had lost two of his feline buddies, and I think he was a bit lonely. Milo started worming up to one of my dogs and that seemed to help. Three days ago I got two new kittens and Milo warmed right up to them. He is such a social cat.

Will work on sending my pics.

Old 07-06-2013, 12:15 AM
paper

pictures

When I try to attach a picture it states that the web site cannot support the size of the picture. How does one shrink a picture so that it fits? I tried cropping it. No luck.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Sending Pictures, Paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper
I find this all so interesting! I hope that you will let the rest of us know how accurate the readings were!

Hi, Paper!

Please do post any you may have, thanks very much!

If you do have any to post, Paper, please don't comment on them, just post them with some kind of label on each so I can refer to them without confusion.

Thanks again,

TT
Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Your German Shepherd, LanzaLady...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
Hi TT,

I would love to send you some pics of my dog if that's ok? I just need to work out how to do it in a post. Bear with me, I'm on it

Blessings!
LL

You'll recall you sent me four pictures of your German Shepherd; two of these included another dog -a Lhasa, you told me- which I did not address.

(Dogs with hair like that Lhasa are hard for me to read- my intuition, though, tells me that white Lhasa is alive so I'll go with that.)

Regarding the German Shepherd:

My Intuition has said from the start this dog has passed away but as I described in an earlier post, I work to put aside my intuition's assessments so I can give my Aura side a chance...I'm working to improve on my ability to interpret the Aura so I need my intuitive side to take a seat and put some more popcorn in its face!

The delay has been because it has been difficult for me to determine if the amount of Aura I see glowing outwardly around it is enough to suggest it is alive.

Most of these pictures/how the Aura shows up for me suggest 'low energy' or perhaps a 'quiet' dog. Only one picture shows a lesser amount of Aura/energy than I'd expect to see in a low energy or quiet dog. It is 'obvious' enough to help me make a decision:

After comparing these pictures, with their different colored backgrounds (the Aura tends to bleed, depending on the background's color), I feel with only some certainty that your fine looking German Shepherd has passed on.

Except for that sad look I have not seen any dark patches either localized or covering the entire dog's body....either of which would suggest a health dysfunction or injury, perhaps.

So I am wondering if the dog passed away as a result of an accident or similar...

At any rate, I'm holding my breath LanzaLady so when you have time...

(Also, it would be instructive to know if you have heard, seen or felt its presence since its passing.

There is enough Aura around the German Shepherd to suggest it may be 'hanging around'.)

Thanks very much!

TT
Old 12-06-2013, 02:08 AM
paper

I want to send pictures but don't seem to know how to do it correctly. Any instructions?