Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Master

[quote=Dillon]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow

Would you like to be Filled with Power by the Holy Spirit?

No thank you!
Old 28-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Master
"Holy Spirit" - that would be part of the Triple God worshipped in pagan religions, would it ?
Old 29-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"Holy Spirit" - that would be part of the Triple God worshipped in pagan religions, would it ?

The Holy Spirit is like a fire in at least three ways: He brings God’s presence, God’s passion, and God’s purity. The Holy Spirit is the presence of God as He indwells the heart of the believer. The Bible describes God as “a consuming fire”, so it is not surprising that fire often appears as a symbol of God’s presence. Examples include the burning bush, the Shekinah glory, and Ezekiel’s vision. Fire has many times been an instrument of God’s judgment and a sign of His power.

the Triple god(dess) is by nature unHoly

Actually, we are spiritual beings having a "virtual experience" in a cosmic holographic computer simulation.
Old 29-11-2013, 06:56 AM
Master

Actually the Triple Goddess IS holy. The origin of the word holy is 'whole' and the Goddess is nothing if not whole.

From your posts I am led to believe that you are a Christian, and as such, I would conclude that you have no true understanding of the pagan deities, and so I feel that it is out of place for you to judge and say that the pagan Goddess is unholy.

The Goddess is the great feminine spirit of nature, the divine soul within and beyond the body of Nature, within and beyond all worlds - Quote from "The Witching Way of the Hollow Hill"
Old 29-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Master
Spot on Jenny [as usual ]. Dillon, it is clear to me that you don't understand christianity either. Think on this - a triple deity, worshipping "graven idols", ritual high magic ceremonials, arcane instruments and vestments, symbolic cannibalism - what am I talking about ? Why, the catholic church of course - pagan to the absolute core !
Just so there is no doubt in your mind, I am a formally dedicated servant of Gaia, Mother Earth.
Old 29-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Actually the Triple Goddess IS holy. The origin of the word holy is 'whole' and the Goddess is nothing if not whole.

I have never read or heard anywhere that the triple goddess is holy?

judgement means

the act or process of forming an opinion or making a decision after careful thought
the ability to make good decisions about what should be done
Old 29-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Guide
Dillon, Do you believe that God Almighty exist in the Trinty?
Old 29-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Spot on Jenny [as usual ]. I am a formally dedicated servant of Gaia, Mother Earth.

Glad to see that, I have never read or heard anywhere that Gaia is holy, either?
Old 29-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Dillon, Do you believe that God Almighty exist in the Trinty?

The HOLY Trinity.
Old 29-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Free_Spirit1983

I'm with White Warrior!

Stop the scare mongering.. It's just your shadow :)