Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Master
The Effects Of Sacred Ratios.

From the time of the Pyramids and before, monuments were built mysteriously beyond the means of even modern machinery.

The asthetics achieved by the ratios cohere to an 'otherworldly' science which entailed cosmology and harnessed energy as a life force or asthetics as did feng shui in asia.

The interdimensionality expressed in these calculations contain a primal principle and thought was quite formless, though shapes were used to express it, and geometry conveyed harmonious forms by way of balance and symetry, leaving beautiful impressions on man's mind.

Time was calculted accurately by predicting the future placement of the stars as form and time are congruent and simultaneously expressed by the relationships of these forms

You can read every sacred geometry book ever published and remain completely mystified because they do not begin to explain anything, merely recount historical calculations remaining bewildered as to how they were derived, but geometric form is consistant throughout the cosmos for the cosmos itself is form.

The basis of complete subjectivity is fundamental, and this is my little speciality, and I can explain the basis of these ratios.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Master
ok, im all ears~!
Old 22-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You can read every sacred geometry book ever published and remain completely mystified because they do not begin to explain anything, merely recount historical calculations remaining bewildered as to how they were derived, but geometric form is consistant throughout the cosmos for the cosmos itself is form.

The basis of complete subjectivity is fundamental, and this is my little speciality, and I can explain the basis of these ratios.

hi Gem,

I would be interested in hearing more, share with us your speciality.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Master
Well really I'm just a freak on the internet, but what is a beautiful thing besides that which is asthetically pleasing, and why is the mind soothed by harmony while repelled by harsh tones?

Some sights are just breathtaking, and the mixtures of sights and sounds are mood altering as the mind reacts... and these reactions aren't just individual tastes as we know how to comfort a baby by making gentle comforting sounds.

The bubbling of a brook compared to a car alarm... it's not personal tastes.

The way the mind resonates, like the way light interplays with the mist to create the colours of a rainbow, is a harmonious symetry so such a pleasent experience is had.

Beauty is harmoniously and symetrically balanced and that appeases the mind because the mind divides in equal balance as all things inter-are, and from the empty mind comes all new understanding. The emptiness and the form of the universe is of such incredibly indescribable beauty... and that's the beauty of the mind.

Old 24-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Master
I guess I should get down and dirty with the thing about ratios now.

The difference between is what things are, and it is strange because we know we are one thing, yet I am different to you. We are not things at all, we are the difference between and to see I watch this universe as it looks back at me. We inter-are and all this is inter-active.

There is a Buddhist story:

You look at peice of paper and in it you see the trees, for there is no paper without trees, so you see the rain, for there are no trees without rain, so you see clouds as there is no rain without clouds and you see sun as there is no clouds without the sun's evaporation and you see the sea for the sun evaporated it, and the mountain that lift the clouds and cause rain and you see the whole earth as it becomes the rivers the air and all, then you see the stars as earth was born of stars and eventually you see every thing in that sheet of paper for any thing is made from all other things. any thing is made from all the things it is not, and 'all things' is made of not things... and so the universe is born from emptiness.

Last edited by Gem : 24-11-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Master
Beautiful I want to hear more.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Master
"any thing is made from all the things it is not, and 'all things' is made of not things... and the universe is born from emptiness."

...it is constant, which doesn't mean 'the same'. It's the asymmetry of inner and outer space.

It has these dual aspects, but it's one space. It's where two becomes one, and 'duality seperation' and 'minds limitation' are plainly false.

It's where sacred ratios begin, the empty space constant (I call it).

Old 03-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Master
Gem, can you say more? I am game for good refs or text excerpts on sacred ratios.
I know you had some threads before the fall but can't recall now. Some beautiful graphics, though.

I have some comments too :) but will wait for more background on the basics before I put my stuff out there.

Cheers!
7L
Old 03-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Gem, can you say more? I am game for good refs or text excerpts on sacred ratios.
I know you had some threads before the fall but can't recall now. Some beautiful graphics, though.

I have some comments too :) but will wait for more background on the basics before I put my stuff out there.

Cheers!
7L

Yes, I would like to hear more and especially about sacred geometry Gem.
I really like this statement. I cannot grasp it other than think it sounds cool but I do find that I like it.
James

The difference between is what things are, and it is strange because we know we are one thing, yet I am different to you. We are not things at all, we are the difference between and to see I watch this universe as it looks back at me. We inter-are and all this is inter-active. Gem
Old 03-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Yes, I would like to hear more and especially about sacred geometry Gem.
I really like this statement. I cannot grasp it other than think it sounds cool but I do find that I like it.
James

The difference between is what things are, and it is strange because we know we are one thing, yet I am different to you. We are not things at all, we are the difference between and to see I watch this universe as it looks back at me. We inter-are and all this is inter-active. Gem

I love all references to interbeing. And the rose and the garbage being the same...and the paper containing all...

I read a lot of Thich Nhat Hahn and I feel there is so much wisdom there. I respect him so much as a healer and a teacher. I asked him last night in meditation what we would do without him and he said he will always be there for us to share his wisdom. He has always shared mostly by example and being...I wish there was a way to access his wisdom for the ages and I really think that much of it is in these sacred ratios and understanding the way of all things.

Thank you Gem...I feel it's really very important right now that we all grasp this concept with regard to sacred ratios and sacred geometry.

peace/blessings,
7L