Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss
It seems like you would do well to listen to what cultivation actually means.

Cultivation means severring all your attachments(desires and emotions must all be eliminated) to worldly matters.

A person must suffer enormous hardships over decades to reach consummation and to say a scientist or any other everyday person is "cultivated" is a joke.

Does a scientist not sense the taste of his food on his plate, does he not want to have sex, does he not drink alcohol, has he no sense of self/ego(being "right" is unimportant), does he not have any worldly pursuit of honour(fame) and gain in his job and does he never get upset with anyone?

There is not a single scientist like that(if he is not a Falun Dafa cultivator) in the whole world. And I believe many people would agree.

A Buddhist or Taoist monk can also be a cultivator and he works very hard on himself every day for decades to eradicate all his desires and emotions. A Falun Dafa cultivator works extremely hard too every day but with a different pathway to consummation.

You claim I say I am grandiose but I never said anything like that and I take such words very lightly.

My level is limited but I know how hard cultivation is and I understand the universe has its inherent nature restricting everyday people to this dimension because of all their attachments going against the nature of the universe. The best part of it all is that everythin makes beautiful sense too.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

You just need to find a lower and lesser entity to rest you falun dafa on top of... and behind that action is the elation of yourself... so you have a tendancy see lesser to elate you and your belief.

I notice some other contributors in this thread do the same... place scientists as ignorant materialists in order to elate 'spirituality'. That way they can pretend they are higher evolved than other people who just happen to be working as scientists.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
BTW Lee's last book on DNA was amazing.
http://www.kryon.com/k_66.html

It will become a classic for sure, as I see it. The insights were profound.

John
I just finished that book last night and Kryon's information on the quantum nature of things was very interesting. I was/am still confused by new paradigms in energy healing and "coincidentally" read in two different places in 24 hrs about quantum entanglement. I have to investigate it more and let it swim around inside further but I know my answer or at least part of it lies with this idea. I was also thinking about the idea of the observer changing the observed, our states of being and the recent occurrences in Japan. Fabulous stuff, big step forward in understanding for me (once I do understand it!).
Old 17-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You just need to find a lower and lesser entity to rest you falun dafa on top of... and behind that action is the elation of yourself... so you have a tendancy see lesser to elate you and your belief.

I notice some other contributors in this thread do the same... place scientists as ignorant materialists in order to elate 'spirituality'. That way they can pretend they are higher evolved than other people who just happen to be working as scientists.

I am not comparing myself to anyone but the Fa. And I perform rather poorly measured against it.

And I happen to believe many scientists are good people. That does not make them genuine cultivators. They are still ordinary people struggling in this dimension, albeit a bit more intelligent than most others.

Genuine cultivation means you step out of humanness and reach a completely new perspective. And such scientists are extremely rare, the only case would be a Falun Dafa cultivator since they are the only ones doing genuine cultivation in everyday society.

Just my two cents, no truh offered.
Old 17-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I just finished that book last night and Kryon's information on the quantum nature of things was very interesting. I was/am still confused by new paradigms in energy healing and "coincidentally" read in two different places in 24 hrs about quantum entanglement. I have to investigate it more and let it swim around inside further but I know my answer or at least part of it lies with this idea. I was also thinking about the idea of the observer changing the observed, our states of being and the recent occurrences in Japan. Fabulous stuff, big step forward in understanding for me (once I do understand it!).

Yes there is that concept that the observer influences(changes) the observed.

There is another book, a bit more mainstream, that supports this idea about the power of a person's beliefs.
http://www.brucelipton.com/
I myself strive for long life and physical well being. I put into practice several things that may actually provide life extension for me. Time will tell, ha ha.

Those recent events in Japan have disturbed many. Keep in mind that we all operate for what is best on the quantum level, not the physical level. Whenever we see physical grief we tend to think and feel that something is wrong. Quite ofter the opposite is true, we have advanced our dearest wishes(from the view of our energetic essence).

It is good for me to find another member who has read that Kryon Book 12. I was most impressed with the information relating to layer 11 & 12. My life mission is directed related to the "gender wars" referenced in that layer 11 material. I was also quite impressed with that layer 12 information. Kind of mind boggling.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Master

I don't even recall the "gender wars" of layer 11. I was one of the many Kryon predicted would be interested in layer 9. Now I'm going to have to check.

I recall reading something about the events in Japan and those engaging in sympathy, that by sending love and support etc were engaging w/ the energy of tragedy thereby encouraging more of the same. That struck me. I wondered how maintaining a state of being like compassion and observing thec events, what kind of effect this would cause as an observer from the quantum way of thinking.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I am not comparing myself to anyone but the Fa. And I perform rather poorly measured against it.

And I happen to believe many scientists are good people. That does not make them genuine cultivators. They are still ordinary people struggling in this dimension, albeit a bit more intelligent than most others.

Genuine cultivation means you step out of humanness and reach a completely new perspective. And such scientists are extremely rare, the only case would be a Falun Dafa cultivator since they are the only ones doing genuine cultivation in everyday society.

Just my two cents, no truh offered.

I get it Gauss, Falun is the superior way and becomes so by looking down on everything else.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't even recall the "gender wars" of layer 11. I was one of the many Kryon predicted would be interested in layer 9. Now I'm going to have to check.

I recall reading something about the events in Japan and those engaging in sympathy, that by sending love and support etc were engaging w/ the energy of tragedy thereby encouraging more of the same. That struck me. I wondered how maintaining a state of being like compassion and observing thec events, what kind of effect this would cause as an observer from the quantum way of thinking.

Seriously, that sounds insane. I can't fathom why people believe these kinds of things. I guess vagueness is widely interpreted so it can be 'fit into' what happens.

I also find it amusing when people make displays of sentiment over Japan, as if they really are affected, when all they do is 'send love' or have a quick little pray. Groups are getting together to perform miracles etc... oh it's a strange world... actions speak louder.

I think people must underestimate how advanced science is but earth science can explain genetics far better than Kyron. It seems strange to me people post this stuff in a science thread. It looks like a comic book misplaced in the reference section.
Old 18-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:

I found the information about layer 11 was very much about compassion. A true feminine quality that can be found in both genders.

The Return of the Divine Feminine, as I see it, involves shifting away from purely logical thought forms to a more sensitive and compassionate kind of thinking/reflecting.

A small quote from that layer 11 material:
Quote:
Here is the truth: Human nature has been unbalanced for eons, and the shift before you is starting to make a difference in the male/female balance of the Human Being. Your consciousness is not controlled by the brain or the genes. It's controlled by the subconsciousness of an Akashic experience. How did men behave and how did woman behave in history? So, therefore, what is your role in life? It begins with the blueprint of information contained in your DNA as energetic history. Then it either evolves or de-evolves as your free choice carries you into unchartered territory.

The gender issue of humanity hasn't been balanced for a very long time, and since the males are larger, they win. It's about the most elementary and unenlightened feature of humanity, which never moved from the animals they saw around them -- except the animals shared more than the Humans did! You might say that humanity continues to be at the lowest point of male/female balance than it ever was.

layer 11 exists to help balance the compassionate Human Being so that the wise, divine feminine can show through both the men and the women. Your history is filled with it, yet you still don't honor it.

One thing that impressed me about these insights is that as we go from lifetime to lifetime, switching back and forth between genders, the subconscious memories carry over and influence our multi-gender inner child to such an extent that we spiral into greater imbalance, unless of course we choose to change that direction.

This thought "males are larger, they win. It's about the most elementary and unenlightened feature of humanity" that humanity is unenlightened. Its a kind way to say that we have all been stupid!!

As I see it, compassion for self and all concerned is central for human evolution.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
It seems like you would do well to listen to what cultivation actually means.

Cultivation means severring all your attachments(desires and emotions must all be eliminated) to worldly matters.

hmmm. then wouldn't the attachment to the concept of cultivation also be an attachment to eliminate?

A person must suffer enormous hardships over decades to reach consummation and to say a scientist or any other everyday person is "cultivated" is a joke.

why must a person suffer enormous hardship over decades to reach consummation? (if you believe such a thing it'll be true for you.) and are you suggesting that "everyday people" can't be "cultivated" or "enlightened"?

Does a scientist not sense the taste of his food on his plate, does he not want to have sex, does he not drink alcohol, has he no sense of self/ego(being "right" is unimportant), does he not have any worldly pursuit of honour(fame) and gain in his job and does he never get upset with anyone?

i think spiritual masters like Yeshua and Sidhartha experienced their physicality and STILL somehow managed to be enlightened individuals.

There is not a single scientist like that(if he is not a Falun Dafa cultivator) in the whole world. And I believe many people would agree.

and you know this for a fact how?

A Buddhist or Taoist monk can also be a cultivator and he works very hard on himself every day for decades to eradicate all his desires and emotions. A Falun Dafa cultivator works extremely hard too every day but with a different pathway to consummation.

if a monk of any sort is working very hard for decades to be a specific thing then he is not eradicating his desires and emotions since he'd be emotionally attached to the desire of becoming that specific thing.

You claim I say I am grandiose but I never said anything like that and I take such words very lightly.

perhaps you don't come right out and voice your claims to the grandiose but your ego trip is more then self evident.

My level is limited but I know how hard cultivation is and I understand the universe has its inherent nature restricting everyday people to this dimension because of all their attachments going against the nature of the universe. The best part of it all is that everythin makes beautiful sense too.

if you believe "cultivation" is difficult it will be since that is what you expect. One can't really "go against" the Universes since the nature of Universes is simply to manifest BEing. and news for you ... you're not any less an "everyday people" than anyOne else.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

true enough.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The Return of the Divine Feminine, as I see it, involves shifting away from purely logical thought forms to a more sensitive and compassionate kind of thinking/reflecting.
A small quote from that layer 11 material:
One thing that impressed me about these insights is that as we go from lifetime to lifetime, switching back and forth between genders, the subconscious memories carry over and influence our multi-gender inner child to such an extent that we spiral into greater imbalance, unless of course we choose to change that direction.
This thought "males are larger, they win. It's about the most elementary and unenlightened feature of humanity" that humanity is unenlightened. Its a kind way to say that we have all been stupid!!
As I see it, compassion for self and all concerned is central for human evolution.

John
That's a cultural phenomena. People like to think that woman are all compassionate and kind, and man are evil and logical. This thinking is flawed. The culture may program males and females to behave in the appropriate way, but really both sexes can be compassionate and logical. I know enough woman at university who are very logically oriented, and I know man who can't properly reason. All you are looking at is cultural programming, femininity and masculinity are cultural phenomena. There are the differences, but they are superficial.