Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Right... You are not Only energy vibrations, nor are you Only consciousness.

Everything in existence is made up of consciousness and interacting energies.

Xan

Old 16-01-2011, 10:14 AM
surfjam

Might the vibrational force that solidifies matter in the third direction be "fueled" by the vibrational forces of the spiritual realm? As a way of maintaining "reality?"

Just something that came to mind in reading this thread.
Old 16-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
I see it this way:

Everything is vibration.

The lowest possible vibration is VOID. I am uncertain as to whether this state has ever existed but it seems necessary to round out the theory. This is equal to spiritual death; in the void there is nothing. This also represents the most primal state of Fear, as it is the only thing that can truly extinguish a spirit.

Above this we find concepts like Hell, Evil, Hatred, Suffering, various levels of Fear and so on as we move up to the level of physical vibration. Entities on these vibrational levels would be considered demons or evil spirits. This would be the energy of 'black' magic.

Then we arrive in the physical where we find a range of vibrations from matter to sound, radio- and microwaves, light, and gamma rays.

Next we have particles and sub particles and then atomic forces

Eventually we get to thoughts, emotions, spirit, and ultimately to the highest vibration: The Source of All. This would represent God, universal consciousness or what have you. It would also be the opposite of VOID and would represent a complete absense of Fear.

This IS just a theory and maybe not all of the vibrations are exactly in the right order but it illustrates that what we think of as separate fields of study are really parallel.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 18-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Hello all. I have been reading a book called "The Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene. One of the chapters I recently read discussed how matter vibrating at incredibly fast speed gains mass.

In my spiriual readings, I often encounter the idea that spirit energy vibrates faster than our physical world does, and thus I have pictured spirit energy as lighter, more ethereal, more "transparent" in terms of what our earthly eyes can see.

Physics says that matter gains mass at higher vibrations, even tiny tiny bits of our universe, such as strings of the famed string or M-theory, will gain mass at frantic vibrational speeds, but according to Greene these invisible "bits" normally vibrate slower, calmer, so they can be tiny, practically invisible.

I am wondering what spirit energy might be---because it does not seem to obey laws of physics if it vibrates faster than physical matter. Spirit vibrates higher, yet is lighter........Is spiritual energy contained within the fabric of spacetime, or is completely beyond it, not of "it" at all?

I have often thought of the energy of spirit as light, but even light is trapped within spacetime and is affected by gravity, etc. So spirit energy must be something above and beyond light.........something beyond our understanding at this time?

Although, LOVE is what I often think of as the essence of spirit....And love is not beyond our understanding. I wonder if love is a "something"-----People in spirit can move through time, appear to loved ones, be re-born....So there is a "something" that lives, feels, animates, thinks, loves.........

I think a unison frame of mind would work best for this description Anonnofox. Our life is portrayed like a timeline. I think our spirits are similair like lines of string making a fabric connecting and weaving our way through eachother and defining the time within that space, so we have if nothing else atleast eachother to hold onto while floating aimlessly through space. Ofcourse our center is light so its not aimless, but not everyone has found that connection.
Old 22-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Hello all. I have been reading a book called "The Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene. One of the chapters I recently read discussed how matter vibrating at incredibly fast speed gains mass.

In my spiriual readings, I often encounter the idea that spirit energy vibrates faster than our physical world does, and thus I have pictured spirit energy as lighter, more ethereal, more "transparent" in terms of what our earthly eyes can see.

Physics says that matter gains mass at higher vibrations, even tiny tiny bits of our universe, such as strings of the famed string or M-theory, will gain mass at frantic vibrational speeds, but according to Greene these invisible "bits" normally vibrate slower, calmer, so they can be tiny, practically invisible.

I am wondering what spirit energy might be---because it does not seem to obey laws of physics if it vibrates faster than physical matter. Spirit vibrates higher, yet is lighter........Is spiritual energy contained within the fabric of spacetime, or is completely beyond it, not of "it" at all?

I have often thought of the energy of spirit as light, but even light is trapped within spacetime and is affected by gravity, etc. So spirit energy must be something above and beyond light.........something beyond our understanding at this time?

Although, LOVE is what I often think of as the essence of spirit....And love is not beyond our understanding. I wonder if love is a "something"-----People in spirit can move through time, appear to loved ones, be re-born....So there is a "something" that lives, feels, animates, thinks, loves.........

HI there,

one time my guide took me to the "place" of creation and i wondered about some things. this is my understanding, if it helps yo....awesome....if not.....thats okay too. this is a tiny bit of what i wrote about it.

The connection between my guide and the uncreated mass produced the process of giving up energy, mass became thinner and into no mass, time dwindling away and our speed increasing to being a little bit faster than the speed of light. That is why it took a few moments to arrive in the darkness. This is called traveling in neutrino style, no mass, no weight, no charge and traveling a tad faster than the speed of light. And when she and I met, a nuclear strong force occurred, creating a wormhole for travel.
Gravity bends light so that the effects of the spinning particles are localized and cannot be detected outside of the composite particle. This is why no one can actually find a wormhole. It is a two dimensional. It is actually a means for travel.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Administrator
I've been enjoying and learning from all of the responses. Thank you for sharing~~~~Lots to think about~~~~~~~~
Old 26-02-2011, 05:21 PM
William Schuck

Maybe the spirit is light. One night I was setting in a room all alone with a light switch in one hand. At one moment it was light and the next it was dark. As I set there I thought that the only thing independent of the experience of light and dark was the observer effect. Now an observer would not have a clue what was going on if it were not conscious. I reasoned that we have to have consciousness in order to have the awareness of experience. Some circles of thought would hint at our consciousness as being invisible like the atmosphere. I to seriously consider this view.