Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2011, 01:29 PM
spiritualysurrounded

voices, and spirits talking to you requireing your help?

I am looking for people that have been waken up to the light. people that work for the GFL or voices. people that have imaginary friends that ask of them. Im not really sure what im trying to accomplish here. but i want to see this in a big picture. as it is i am starting to see this as manipulation. that people are hearing voices and there being asked to do things for these voices. has any of you ever had proof that they exsist. with out proof do you still do there work and apply efforts to attend to them.

I my self hear voices. i dont hear the GFL. or anything like that, I hear God, Jesus, some one claiming to be a master, I hear the dark balance. very clear. i hear the planets. and the sun. i hear space. I hear the natural elements within the design. and im not here to do work for them. we talk alot. about alot. i keep them happy through my emotional interest. i love to hear them laugh, and play. my experince doesn't seem to be as many iv have run across. and i would like to get an idea of what is actually out there.

like i have run across people that are writing code for them. that they talk to humanoids or ET's, i have run across the gen schizophrenic and there stories of implants. and satellites, demons and positions. i want to broden my knowledge of what this could be. i have done research on the GFL apparently. i have there attention. but im not sure. i dont talk to this process of world domination through love. i talk with the states. with life with the animals. nature. im not involved in this distributive efforts to occupy a mind.

if any one has any involvement regarding voices trying to take over. or spirits telling you what to do. can you please post or PM me about it. im just curious about this. and to try and get a big picture of what is going on. i beleave there are spirits doing this. i just dont beleave its for this huge cause of peace and love. please prove me wrong

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Medium_Laura

In my opinion if voices are telling you to do things and that they are trying to take over... this is not a good thing. You should probably see a doctor. Guides, Masters, the higher Divine beings will never manipulate a person's free will.

I don't believe in possession, but I do believe in attachments. Being that you say it's more than one.... this could be something mentally with your brain and not spiritual in nature at all.

with respect, Laura
Old 01-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
I am looking for people that have been waken up to the light. people that work for the GFL or voices. people that have imaginary friends that ask of them. Im not really sure what im trying to accomplish here. but i want to see this in a big picture. as it is i am starting to see this as manipulation. that people are hearing voices and there being asked to do things for these voices. has any of you ever had proof that they exsist. with out proof do you still do there work and apply efforts to attend to them.

I my self hear voices. i dont hear the GFL. or anything like that, I hear God, Jesus, some one claiming to be a master, I hear the dark balance. very clear. i hear the planets. and the sun. i hear space. I hear the natural elements within the design. and im not here to do work for them. we talk alot. about alot. i keep them happy through my emotional interest. i love to hear them laugh, and play. my experince doesn't seem to be as many iv have run across. and i would like to get an idea of what is actually out there.

like i have run across people that are writing code for them. that they talk to humanoids or ET's, i have run across the gen schizophrenic and there stories of implants. and satellites, demons and positions. i want to broden my knowledge of what this could be. i have done research on the GFL apparently. i have there attention. but im not sure. i dont talk to this process of world domination through love. i talk with the states. with life with the animals. nature. im not involved in this distributive efforts to occupy a mind.

if any one has any involvement regarding voices trying to take over. or spirits telling you what to do. can you please post or PM me about it. im just curious about this. and to try and get a big picture of what is going on. i beleave there are spirits doing this. i just dont beleave its for this huge cause of peace and love. please prove me wrong

Thanks.

I also was at this juncture of thought. I do what I would explain as more similair to your description (talking/expanding). This is a massive thought to tackle because you not only require vast knowledge of others views, but also an ability to keep yourself out of the thought. Taking into account your side of this is what lead you to the question, so now you need to ask "what are others going through". This can be tricky because we condition ourselves to a way of doing something and find it hard to think outside of that box.

Once you have generalized the solution "common denominator" you can then start to compare it to yourself. Because we are all different, the only thing that should be taken note of in completing the goal is: 1. negative acts to complete the goal 2. completing the goal for others

Simple math here wich only leaves one thing "what you gain" wich will be on the side from others. If we try taking this for ourselves its seen. What they see is someone who "doesnt need help" or cares about or can care for themselves more then others, and others wont return that.

We tend to do what we can figure is best for that situation (wich is sometimes a fail) but this is what we saw best with what we had. We did that because that was who we were. Forever continuiously growing out of our old self into the next. If what you had learned was taken away though and you were back at that moment with the same problem and the same thoughts surrounding it, the result would always be the same. Wich is the best you could with what you had only differing on what brought you to that result (In other words our individuality).

Until we are balanced as humanity we wont have our balance of spirit, body, and mind. Its said God loves us ALL, doesnt that stand to reason ALL will be saved or included in that result? We cant even pinpoint or fathom our own existence let alone what God might have in store for us.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:02 PM
spiritualysurrounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
In my opinion if voices are telling you to do things and that they are trying to take over... this is not a good thing. You should probably see a doctor. Guides, Masters, the higher Divine beings will never manipulate a person's free will.

I don't believe in possession, but I do believe in attachments. Being that you say it's more than one.... this could be something mentally with your brain and not spiritual in nature at all.

with respect, Laura

as it stands most mental unbalances derive from the instability of a spiritual cause. basically something has taken it upon its self to create the unbalance. and is thought that once we come out of this counciouness to the next these mental unbalance will reside. i my self dont have a problem with what i hear. my problem comes with people that cant get out from under them. I have been able to to that. I play all day with what i hear. i lay in bed with them and talk. they push energy through me. they see if i can feel certin vibrations.the get me to cringe. moan. groan. tickle. they are physiclay involved with me. i would think if i went and told the doctors that i can feel energy being pushed in my body and it cause almost orgasmic response. he would laugh at me. or that they make love to me would also be a less then aporpreat response.

with in this world lies things the mind cant comprehend. these things are realy happening to people. something is coming to people and asking for there help. in regards to this great shift coming up. they are clamming to be great beings and this and that. i just want to hear there story. im not trying to say any one is right or wrong, but that it is happening. and i want to lisitan.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
fortunately for me my imaginary friends don't claim to be mega powerful beings and they don't ask me to "do" anything other than believe in the work we're doing. unfortunately i haven't yet been able fulfill their request. i'm getting some really good feedback and advise from some folks on this forum so maybe i can eventually make my imaginary friends happy. i'd like that.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
as it stands most mental unbalances derive from the instability of a spiritual cause. basically something has taken it upon its self to create the unbalance. and is thought that once we come out of this counciouness to the next these mental unbalance will reside. i my self dont have a problem with what i hear. my problem comes with people that cant get out from under them. I have been able to to that. I play all day with what i hear. i lay in bed with them and talk. they push energy through me. they see if i can feel certin vibrations.the get me to cringe. moan. groan. tickle. they are physiclay involved with me. i would think if i went and told the doctors that i can feel energy being pushed in my body and it cause almost orgasmic response. he would laugh at me. or that they make love to me would also be a less then aporpreat response.

with in this world lies things the mind cant comprehend. these things are realy happening to people. something is coming to people and asking for there help. in regards to this great shift coming up. they are clamming to be great beings and this and that. i just want to hear there story. im not trying to say any one is right or wrong, but that it is happening. and i want to lisitan.

There are lower level spiritual entities that can be a disruption. I have a friend that is somewhat psychic as he can sense spiritual entities about him. He has heard them screaming at him. My spiritual teacher told him to tune them out as what he is hearing is coming from the lowest realm. Those spiritual entities that are hanging on and believing that they are still alive. They haven't yet made the transition to the other side of the veil.

They can be a real pain as they often will hang on for various reasons. I believe that you've tuned into the reality just beyond this physical existence.
As another stated if they were true teachers or guides there would be no intent to mislead as they really can't mess with your free will.

Tune them out or ask to speak to an entity who is trustworthy and honest. There are some that will mess with your mind if you allow it.