Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Master
NDE. 2 HOUR CODE RED, and JESUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3EIU...endscreen&NR=1

African American with Kidney Stone, tries to go to work anyway. Then, progressing to infection, drives to hospital, heart stops.

Narration by both himself, and his wife while in the hospital.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-06-2012, 02:47 AM
trappedinabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3EIU...endscreen&NR=1

African American with Kidney Stone, tries to go to work anyway. Then, progressing to infection, drives to hospital, heart stops.

Narration by both himself, and his wife while in the hospital.

sounds like a secretion of a certain substance by a certain gland that this forum doesnt like talked about for some reason... very interesting.
i always liked to believe that whatever your life views are is what will be true for you when you go, giving truth to "be careful what you wish for" which is why ive always believed in some sort of after life... ;)
i myself have a history of some bad kidney stones that needed to be surgically removed and i am only just about 22, i hope it never gets this bad!
Old 24-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Master
Interesting synchronicity here in the posts.

Yes, I've experienced that, trapped.
The worst was the first time, when I didn't know what it was, and went to the hospital to pass it, and on Morphene.

The second time, since I knew what was going on, I just took a bunch of aspirin, and passed it at home.

Regarding an, "afterlife".
Since as Science has been telling us for some seventy years since Einstein, that the material world is illusory, and in confirmation of the ancient teachings... you are ever and presently other than this evolved animal/ mammal, within the construct of, "Space/Time".
As your profile name implies.

The, "afterlife", is the greater reality and truth which is ever present, but, not apparent.

As Peale said, "...Eternity does not start with death, we are in eternity now."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 24-06-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Master
3 Year old child, drowns. Undergoes CPR for three hours at the hospital, and revives.
Speaks of Heaven, meeting his deceased Great Grandmother while, "away".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267061/Clinically-dead-boy-saw-grandmother-Heaven.html

Old 24-06-2012, 11:14 PM
S-word

Quote:
3 Year old child, drowns. Undergoes CPR for three hours at the hospital, and revives.
Speaks of Heaven, meeting his deceased Great Grandmother while, "away".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267061/Clinically-dead-boy-saw-grandmother-Heaven.html

I have sat with a few dying friends in the hope that my presence would be of some comfort to them, but they didn't really need me to be there. One who was a close relative, was speaking to his dead mother and his sister who had recently passed away as well, as I sat there listening to his conversation with them.

Another who comes to mind, is a very close fishing mate of mine, it was near to his end, and each day after work, I would sit with him and drink two stubbies of beer, one for me and one for him, as his intestines were so strangled by the cancerous growth within him, he could no longer eat or drink.

On the same day that he finally gave up his spirit, he said to me, "Do you know old mate, that I used to be a woman in my previous life," to which I answered, "And what makes you think that?" and he replied, while pointing to a blank wall, "They told me."
Old 25-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Boldylocks

Morpheus, I LOVED that video!!!

This man also experienced what I've read in other testimonies ---how even the grass and trees have thier own consciousness and response. All Creation has a consciousness- not just we humans. I suspect that every tree that is brutally cut down on this Earth is received back to the Creator and gets to grow again in a higher realm- nothing is wasted- nothing is lost :-)

Also, I was very touched by this man's encounter with Christ- Even the trees and grass love being near Him :-) I think when He sets His Father's Kingdom up on this Earth in time, there will be alot of singing on this planet- and not just by humans---what a Rennaissance!
Old 25-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
I have sat with a few dying friends in the hope that my presence would be of some comfort to them, but they didn't really need me to be there. One who was a close relative, was speaking to his dead mother and his sister who had recently passed away as well, as I sat there listening to his conversation with them.

Another who comes to mind, is a very close fishing mate of mine, it was near to his end, and each day after work, I would sit with him and drink two stubbies of beer, one for me and one for him, as his intestines were so strangled by the cancerous growth within him, he could no longer eat or drink.

On the same day that he finally gave up his spirit, he said to me, "Do you know old mate, that I used to be a woman in my previous life," to which I answered, "And what makes you think that?" and he replied, while pointing to a blank wall, "They told me."

See, when we climb down off of our religious soap boxes, we really do have something meaningful to share... Great story, thanks for posting it.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:31 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
See, when we climb down off of our religious soap boxes, we really do have something meaningful to share... Great story, thanks for posting it.

Thanks. But just let me climb back onto my religious podium and respond to the statement: "I suspect that every tree that is brutally cut down on this Earth is received back to the Creator and gets to grow again in a higher realm- nothing is wasted- nothing is lost ."

THE TREES OF LIFE.

There's a Ghost Gum out in the paddock
He stands there all alone.
Been there more'n a hundred years;
Aint got the heart to bring him down.
So tall, and so majestic,
A grander sight I doubt you'd see.

"What the hell are you rabbitin on about?
Mate, it's only a bloody tree."

It's only a bloody tree you say:
Well, I don't think that you're right,
And I'm not the sort of man what prays
But I reckon in God's sight:
That thing you call a bloody tree
Could be more important than you and me..... By S-word
Old 25-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Morpheus, I LOVED that video!!!

This man also experienced what I've read in other testimonies ---how even the grass and trees have thier own consciousness and response. All Creation has a consciousness- not just we humans. I suspect that every tree that is brutally cut down on this Earth is received back to the Creator and gets to grow again in a higher realm- nothing is wasted- nothing is lost :-)

Also, I was very touched by this man's encounter with Christ- Even the trees and grass love being near Him :-) I think when He sets His Father's Kingdom up on this Earth in time, there will be alot of singing on this planet- and not just by humans---what a Rennaissance!

I once read a scientists reference once to the first plant life to appear, as our descendants.

Old 26-06-2012, 12:42 AM
S-word

Quote:
I once read a scientists reference once to the first plant life to appear, as our descendants.

The entire universe and all therein, which includes, plants, fish, insects, amphibians, reptiles, birds, beasts and mankind, who is the most High on the ladder of evolution, Lord of creatures, and the prototype of the Lord of Spirits, who is the spiritual Son of Man, which spirit is currently developing within the body of mankind according to the time we move in, within the eternal present, have all evolved from the quantum of the liquid like electromagnetic energy that was spewed out in the trillions of degrees when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was spatially separated by what is commonly called "The Big Bang."