Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-06-2012, 06:14 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
They have no relevance for me. But, ritual aids faith, true?

However, I am of the mind that it is about how they are used, regarding the,
"...Thoughts and the intents of the heart."
And so, as the scripture say's in 1Cor. 13, "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things..."

Why then is there a problem with the Virgin Birth of Christ, or any other miracle in the Bible?

[Morpheus wrote]…..Why then is there a problem with the Virgin Birth of Christ, or any other miracle in the Bible?

[S-word’s Response]…….Because the false teaching of the virgin birth and the doctrine that Jesus, who is said by the ignorant, to have been an immortal God from all eternity, who was the co-creator of the Cosmos, who was not born of the seed of Adam and was therefore not a human being, etc, etc, etc, and is the only one who God has risen from death, gives no hope to the children of Adam, who are mere human beings, who have not been privileged to have been born of some "SUPPOSED" virgin, which belief is totally unbiblical.

If Isaiah had been moved by the spirit of the Lord to refer to her as a "Virgin," he would have used the specific Hebrew, term for “Virgin” "Bethulah, instead of “Almah," which means an unmarried woman, regardless of her sexual status. The woman that Isaiah's prophesy was referring to, was in no way what soevery, "A Virgin.'

Therefore you must now accept the fact, that Matthews use of the Greek "Parthenos" in his translation of Isaiah's Hebrew written prophecy to the Greeks, was in no way implying that the blessed Mary was still a virgin when she was found to be with child by her obedience to the Holy Spirit the child, that was born in the shadow of the wings of the Lord of Spirits, who was chosen by the Lord to be the cornerstone to his new and glorious androgynous multi-celled Temple of Light on earth.

The Holy Spirit, who chose Solomon, who was born of blood and adultery, as the one who would build his Temple on earth, the Temple, which, after it had been built and fully prepared, see 2nd Chronicles 5: 14; was dedicated and was THEN filled with the dazzling light of the Lord's presence. Solomon, the one of whom the Lord said to the King, "He shall be my Son and I shall be his Father; the one who was to rule over the most glorious period of Israel's history.

It was after God had prepared the earthly tabernacle for his son, that it was filled with the spirit of his anointed, who, when he was about to come into the world, said, “sacrifices and offerings you did not ask for, but a body you have prepared for me, it was then that the body of the Israelite “Jesus” was filled with the spirit of God’s only son.

The word for Tabernacle, mishkan, is a derivative of the same root and is used in the sense of dwelling-place in the Bible, e.g. Psalm 132:5 ("Before I find a place for God, mishkanot (dwelling-places) for the Strong One of Israel.") Accordingly, in classic Jewish thought, the Shekhinah refers to a dwelling or settling in a special sense, a dwelling or settling of divine presence, to the effect that, while in proximity to the Shekhinah, the connection to God is more readily perceivable.

Some Christian theologians have connected the concept of Shekhinah to the Greek term "Parousia", "presence" "arrival," which is used in the New Testament in a similar way for "Divine Presence".

The Light of man came In the body of a human being, which He had filled with His spirit and lived with us, and we saw his Sh'khinah, (Dwelling place) the Sh'khinah, or Dwelling place, which was the body that the Father had prepared for his Son, who was to come down and fill, with his spirit, that body that his Father had prepared for him, the earthly dwelling of the Father's only Son, full of grace and truth.

Hebrew 5: 7-10; “In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was A son of God, (Not God’s Son, or THE son of God, but A son of God, check it out in the Appendix of Strong’s Concordance, or The King James, Amplified, or The Revised Standard translations. all Israelites are sons of God according to God’s word, see Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) he learned through suffering to be obedient. When he was made perfect (through his obedience) he became the only source through whom salvation could be gained from our Lord God and saviour, who rose Jesus from death and will raise all they, who are united to him also.

After he was made perfect in his obedience to His indwelling ancestral father, Our Lord God and saviour (The Son of Man) made him high priest in the line of succession the Melchizedek, not that Jesus took upon himself the honour of being high priest, instead, the Lord made him high priest with these words, “You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.”

Do you not realise, that the Lord is here revealing to you, that the spirit which is currently developing within the sinful Androgynous body (Male and female cells, which body of mankind, is the reality of the virgin bride of Godhead,) is born as the perfect Son of God, when the umbilical cord that connects God's forming invisible child, to this visible three dimensional body, is severed. and that the birth of that child to her lord, justifies the life and continued existence of the woman who bore him? Psalms 51: 5; "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me."

The Son of God, who was equal in every way with his Father, was returned to the earth from which he was formed, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that we might live.

Descending into his dead past to chose a new body in which he could dwell in this dimension and also the dimension of his Father, he chose Jesus as the cornerstone to the new Temple of glorious light, in which he will dwell on earth among mankind. The first fruits to be harvested from the body of man, the first of many brothers to be raised from His dead past.

To all who believe on "HIM", to them gave He the power to become the Sons of God. As the new Light body (Temple) of God’s only Son on earth and they are not born, Sons of God, by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but like their brother Jesus, who was the first to be raised from the dead past of God’s only Son, they will be born the sons of God, when they are filled with the spirit of one of the body of Jesus, who was released when Jesus gave up the spirit.

When those people, the male and female cells of the new Temple of the Lord, who are to be filled with the spirits of those of the spiritual body of Christ within Jesus, are first born of the flesh as are all humans, are we expected to look for the 144000 virgin mothers of those elect and chosen ones?
Old 17-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Master
Jesus said that we will do better things than he did, and that is what is happening.
Old 17-06-2012, 06:33 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Jesus said that we will do better things than he did, and that is what is happening.

Aint seen no one walk on water yet, except for Peter who stood there for one moment and then lost faith and began to sink. But as those of the body of Christ, who were released when Jesus gave up his spirit, begin to be reborn on earth in their chosen host bodies, they will do greater things than did Jesus.
Old 17-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Aint seen no one walk on water yet, except for Peter who stood there for one moment and then lost faith and began to sink. But as those of the body of Christ, who were released when Jesus gave up his spirit, begin to be reborn on earth in their chosen host bodies, they will do greater things than did Jesus.
He He, Jesus never walked on water, its a metaphor lol.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:09 AM
S-word

So say you.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
So say you.
Yep, and that is all that matters in the end, its what it all means to you Individually.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:35 AM
S-word

Quote:
Yep, and that is all that matters in the end, its what it all means to you Individually.

Perhaps you can reveal to us which of the miracles that were worked through Jesus, were genuine miracles and which were merely metaphors, or perhaps you believe that there were no real miracles at all, and they are all to be seen as metaphors?
Old 17-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps you can reveal to us which of the miracles that were worked through Jesus, were genuine miracles and which were merely metaphors, or perhaps you believe that there were no real miracles at all, and they are all to be seen as metaphors?
What Jesus ?, .....and also the so called miracles, if there was such thing it would have been written about by the historians of the time, there was nothing about this, and what has been found has been proven to be fraud. Take away these so called miracles, and what would happen, very interesting to think about.
Old 17-06-2012, 11:32 AM
S-word

Quote:
What Jesus ?, .....and also the so called miracles, if there was such thing it would have been written about by the historians of the time, there was nothing about this, and what has been found has been proven to be fraud. Take away these so called miracles, and what would happen, very interesting to think about.

Good! So what you're saying is that the story of Jesus walking on water was neither a miracle, nor a metaphor, because none of it even happened, so it will be useless debating with you on biblical matter, as all you will be able to say, is, "It didn't happen, it didn't happen, it didn't happen."

I must file this statement of yours in my memory bank, in order to recall it the next time you use biblical information, which you believe to be fraudulent in defence of your position.
Old 17-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Good! So what you're saying is that the story of Jesus walking on water was neither a miracle, nor a metaphor, because none of it even happened, so it will be useless debating with you on biblical matter, as all you will be able to say, is, "It didn't happen, it didn't happen, it didn't happen."

I must file this statement of yours in my memory bank, in order to recall it the next time you use biblical information, which you believe to be fraudulent in defence of your position.

I believe that psychoslice is saying, (and he can correct me if I'm wrong,) is that the Biblical events are not historical happenings that actually took place. But rather they are stories and metaphors that contain a spiritual truth.

Thus the story of Jesus walking on the water could be described as such; Metaphysically, water in the Bible can depict either spirit, matter or nations and peoples, depending upon it's context... In this particular case, Jesus walking upon the water shows how the inner Christ is above and has power over the world of matter. "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." It shows the superior nature of the true inner man or Christ, over outer circumstances.