Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-05-2012, 12:50 AM
eberuoba

Book1 Is It Worth It?

THE END IS NEAR! Wait!!! Do not direct away from this page.

Fornication (premarital intimacy), immorality and intimate perversion, please you know what the bible says about these activities. It is not pleasing to God and will prevent you from entering the kingdom! (Revelation 21:5-cool

There is nothing to be afraid of. THE RAPTURE will happen whether you like it or not. It is better to be prepared!
As you keep reading this do not stop. The truth can be scary or intimidating. Guilt and pride can make you run away from hearing the truth. But I plead with you, YOU CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH. It will catch up with you whether you like it or not, and God helping all of you, it will not be too late! I feel compelled to share with you some things. Again, please do not let pride or rebellion keep you from being saved.
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES.
The world is in chaos, morals are being misplaced and so many terrible things are happening. There are many signs that are coming to pass. There are many hidden agendas of governments. Media and entertainment is lewd and corrupted.
THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE WORTH GOING TO LAKE OF FIRE FOR.
Old 23-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Mayflow

Does entering the lake of fire start with intolerance of others?
Old 23-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Lake of fire isn't what people think it is -- but the fear of it is important for humanity.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Sybilline

I'm not afraid of the end, lake of fire or not. And I agree with Mayflow.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:44 AM
MRDazzle

Hell ( Eternal separation from God and all that He has made )

Sin ( to miss the mark )

No One knows when the end is.. not even Jesus himself.

That all being said, There is a gentler way of witnessing. Promoting fear is not of God. Fear does not come from God. Speak the truth in Love.
Old 23-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Master
I have nothing against Christ as an important teacher of Man along with such as Buddha, the Taoist Masters, etc but I have a major objection to christians preaching damnation and punishment - a religion based on fear !
Old 23-05-2012, 10:57 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I have a major objection to christians preaching damnation and punishment - a religion based on fear !
I totally agree, christianity has done nothing but ruin my life and cause constant depression. God is just there to torture us all if we dont become his slaves and follow him out of fear... And he is labeled "forgiving":(

I do agree that the end is coming and I have proof to go along with it which I am not allowed to say yet (still asking for permission). Sadly I am caught up in the war between "evil and good" (god is actually evil in the way I have been taught recently yet good when I grew up in a Christian school) and a fight is soon going to occur. I am terrified beyond belief :(

I just wish it would all go away... That's why you may notice I am alway trying to determine if god/astral projection is just a mind creation or a real external experience... My life literally depends on it. I'll be in big trouble and go to hell if I follow god and if I don't yet god wins the battle I'll go to hell anyway. Life is a terrible curse we have been forced to suffer... At least mine is if god exists :(
Old 23-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Master
The truth is not a philosophy or a thought it is and was a person.

The truth can set you free...

Look at the thread category this is in..
Old 23-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Master
There are many truths. There is no absolute Truth. A Truth is subjective and subject to prevailing dogma.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I have nothing against Christ as an important teacher of Man along with such as Buddha, the Taoist Masters, etc but I have a major objection to christians preaching damnation and punishment - a religion based on fear !

Every visible physical body in this three dimensional world, has an invisible controlling godhead in the dimension that co-exists within this one. Can you tell me where I might find the three dimensional body of the invisible godhead of the inner dimension, who stands before God night and day, bringing accusations against his brothers?