Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Dream is correct, Besides it annoys me to be told by someone to repent?
I mean how does the OP know we are not repenting?. How does the OP know we are doomed and why does the OP think that telling us to repent is even what they should be doing? I mean is the OP essentially stroking there own ego by telling us or making sure they get to heaven by recruiting?

it must be difficult, but then reading a christian thread is perhaps not the best way to avoid being annoyed.
There are different areas on the forum deliberately, for instance it would be equally incorrect for a christian to be upset by the views put forward on the wicca part of the site.
im not a christian by the way
Old 24-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Master

People are basically the same. We all have things that trigger us. I think it's fine to say what you think as long as it doesn't get nasty. I say things that are inappropriate sometimes because it's good to explore and think, and also I don't see the different opinions as being that important. I realize that everything is just thought, but when people start really believing themselves is when things get nasty.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
it must be difficult, but then reading a christian thread is perhaps not the best way to avoid being annoyed.
There are different areas on the forum deliberately, for instance it would be equally incorrect for a christian to be upset by the views put forward on the wicca part of the site.
im not a christian by the way
Okay it annoys me that if this is a Christian thread that the OP believes Christians is going to hell if the OP doesnt tell them to repent.
The subject line is "Dont lose your soul to the devil". I would imagine a Christian would know how to do that.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Master
imo, believing in devils and demons creates them as thought forms, provides them w/ personality and gives them power. if you believe that a devil can steal your soul then you create an imaginary scenario wherein your soul can be stolen.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Occultist

I believe ego creates evil or demons.
It just amazing that I have been told that my opinions isnt wanted on this thread because I am not a Christian. IMO if the OP only wanted Christians to answer they would have posted on a Christian only forum.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I believe ego creates evil or demons.
It just amazing that I have been told that my opinions isnt wanted on this thread because I am not a Christian. IMO if the OP only wanted Christians to answer they would have posted on a Christian only forum.

ah well, when one posts on an open forum one kinda has to expect some interaction w/ folks with different points of view. i wouldn't worry about it, especially since this particular OP seems to be directed at the unrepentant (iow, non-Christians).
Old 26-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Occultist

Completly agree Internal. I also believe the "Please dont loose your soul" sermon is baiting people. Christians and Non Christians alike.
I find it really sad that the only way a person feels good about themselves to to tell others there going to burn in a fiery pit of hell.
I am sure that was the Christian message all along..

Love this pic btw cause you know if Jesus does exist he has to be thinking all of us are crazy LOL
Old 26-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Master
well, such "don't lose you soul" type sermons are totally lost on me anyway. i simply don't conceptualize the soul as being some "thing" that can be lost, stolen, traded or sold.
Old 26-05-2012, 05:56 AM
S-word

Quote:
Okay it annoys me that if this is a Christian thread that the OP believes Christians is going to hell if the OP doesnt tell them to REPENT
The subject line is "Dont lose your soul to the devil". I would imagine a Christian would know how to do that.

I don’t like people telling me that either, I remember;

Me dear old mum, she loved the church
She’d be there each day of the week
Working around in its garden
And keeping the church and altar all neat

She’d put vases of flowers everywhere
Yea, she was a bloody gem
But the priest who run the show down there
I weren’t real keen on him

Flamin parasites if you ask me.
But that’s the opinion of only one man
Yet once they know that you’re devoted,
They’ll use you for all they can.

Well…. somehow he must have discovered
That paintin was me trade
And that little church was shockin mate
Needed a paint job really bad.

So he got into me mother’s ear
And she put the pressure on
That slimy little mongrel
Knew I couldn’t refuse me mum

Had me by the short and curlies
Knew I had to do the job,
And do the flaming job for nothing
I wouldn’t get a bob

So I turns up with me paint pot
Me compressor and all me gear
And I asks him if he has the paint
And he says…”Yea, over here.”

Two gallons was all he flaming had
He’s gettin nothin outta me.
So I took that little bit of paint
And thined it down to buggery.

A gallon of thinners to a gallon of paint
And that’s how I sprayed it on
The job looked nice and shiny, hey,
But it weren’t gonna last too long.

Well, a couple of months down the track,
One morning I’m layin here
When I hears this commotion outside of me house
Ever hear them priests when they swear?

Well, he’s standin outside abusing me
You could tell he weren’t no saint
And his words still echo in me ear
REPAINT, you thinner, REPAINT.”…..By S-word
Old 26-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Quagmire

Hahaha nice picture Occultist I could totally see Mother Mary thinking that.