Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
:

I don’t tend to ask questions concerning things I either don’t care about, don’t believe, or has nothing to do with myself. there's something much deeper, which made you ask. Either way, many believe one of three theories concerning Cain's wife. either he had his mother, one of his sisters. or there were other's ,(created),on earth besides the first couple, all three are wrong. we all seen pictures of the first couple, (even when Cain and Abel we there), being young. we've all seen pictures of Cain and Abel being young men. but what many don't know is, those pictures, (artist conceptions), isn't really accurate. because in the days of old, many lived much longer than we even come close to living today,(Gen.5:1-32).

Abraham live to be 175,(Gen.25:7,(threescore,represent 20). there's a good chance that if Adam lived to be 930 years. and Seth, (Cain's brother), lived to be 920 years old. it's most likely Cain lived over 100 years. the point i'm making is, since the first couple lived so long, and DID have more children. they also lived long to have many grand, greatgrand, etc. they most likely move over certain parts of the earth, forming different tribes. so in a sense Cain married a family member, (which was ok by God at that time). how else would the world populate? Cain could have murder his brother when he was 100,200,300 or even 400 years old, not in his 20's or 30's as most pictures seem to show. Jehovah did not create another woman or anyone in the sense of how he created the first couple. this was now their job to create, hope this helped. peace
Old 22-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Master
Unknowns

Thanks for addressing that, JoJo.

Yes, there are things left out to us that leave room for the answer. Your assessment is certainly plausable also.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein