Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Master
i live in a house with 4 cats, a dog, a bird and a messy man. aside from the usual buckets of sand tracked in every day the cats are shedding and the bird is molting. lol trying to keep this place neat and clean is futile endeavor but i must do it anyway or we'd be up to our butts in sand, feathers and cat fuzz within a day or 2. i can't say i have a favorite house chore. all the chores seem to run together, one after another, all day every day.

i do like working in the garden though.
Old 20-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hey good on you solace, that reminds me I have a full big bin of plastic bottles I should take out today. There's one close-by recycling place that gives cash instead of those receipts where you have to take them into the store. Many places have roadside pickup but many if not most do not, but we get to turn them in for $$$!
Woohoo~*

Lucky you on getting cash for it Everywhere else i have lived in Canada has roadside pickup, however, now i live in a small town in the mountains where i have to drive a few km's to drop recycling in big bins with no $$$ in return=i wish. hehe, but it still feels good. I cannot throw anything that should be recycled into the garbage i feel too guilty. My husband threw a whole bag full once and i had to get it back out!!! Glad you care about it too!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 20-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Master
I used to have a boss who recycled newspapers. She lived in a house so she had a garage to store it all in, I mean y'know, you turn that stuff in by the boatload before you even make a buck! For some reason she did that Idk if she still does or not.

Old 21-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I used to have a boss who recycled newspapers. She lived in a house so she had a garage to store it all in, I mean y'know, you turn that stuff in by the boatload before you even make a buck! For some reason she did that Idk if she still does or not.

cool, and i just had to mention that i just noticed your signature quote, it is so beautiful! have a good day i just spent 3 hours cleaning the house from top to bottow.. back hurts, i am tired, and hungry lol but it looks and feels so good... zen vibe ... this thread inspired me Now i need some me time

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 21-04-2011, 05:43 AM
happy camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
LOL... in all honesty I don't think God would care one way or another if you did housework or not........its a necessary evil only......unless you want to live in filth....I don't .........so i do it......but after 40 years of cooking and cleaning up after others who seem to think making mess is great fun......I've had enough and if i could afford my own chef and someone who likes to get paid to clean then thats the way I would definitely go because I'm over it.......hehehe!..... I guess being a woman makes for a life of trivial menial home tasks, with the occasional HUGE effort from the male in the house (well the middle aged ones)........

Hi Dragonfly,I can understand you had enough of housework,and I don't think you should do more than what is enough for you.
My house is far from spotless and I do just a comfortable minimum myself.
I don't think clean house will make God happy if one is miserable cleaning.I am all-is-one believer anyway.What I mean by doing it for God,I see it as a kind of service or offering,instead of a have-to.Kind of bhakti yoga I guess.
So by just a one simple sentence that woman said,it had the influence of making boring job more enjoyable for me.It doesn't have to work for everyone.I just thought I pass it on,maybe someone can get something out it.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:44 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I love to clean it raises the energy of the home, its amazing the difference between the energy of a messy dirty disorganized house and the energy of a clean and organized house. I love to vacuum love the sound of the dirt being vacuumed up. When I babysit my cousins 2 daughters I turn on some music and we sing and dance around the house as we clean.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Sorcha

I love dusting! I often put on music and take the dust cloth and shimmy and shake around like I'm practicing belly dance!

I don't mind most parts of cleaning, though--except vacuuming! I'm a bit frightened of vacuums. I don't like the loud noise it makes.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Master
Music definitely makes the housework light~*

Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Master
I don't do house work, I pay my sister to do it, she doesn't get much to spend after paying all the bills, so my love is to help her out so she can have some money to spend.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Master
That's a sweet kind and generous thing to do slice, what a nice bro.