Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Master
Two nights ago I had a recurring dream about people being like passengers and trains of a railway system. Some people have similar destinations, other wish to go elsewhere, while some are just happy to watch the trains go by.
Relationships are like two people enjoying the same destination, until one gets attracted to go somewhere else. Then they get off the train and wait for another one that seems more appropriate.

When I awoke, I put on my music, of over 1,000 tracks, set for random play. The first song that came up was 'passengers' by Elton John.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
The other day my mp3 player which contained (I've since changed the music on it) around 1000 songs, was on shuffle and 3 different versions of 'Central Reservation' by Beth Orton came on consecutively. I was surprised there were even that many, I just threw all of Beth Orton on and had no real idea there were 3 different versions of that particular song in my library in the first place.

And no it wasn't on repeat or anything because it continued randomizing after that.

I have no idea what the meaning of it was, other than something to get my attention.

I've also experienced a similar 3 song wonder shuffle with songs entitled 'Monster'. It honestly may have been 4 in a row, as unlikely as that seems and maybe I'm making it a bigger fish story type thing due to how blown away I was at the time.

After checking, they were the only 3 (or 4) songs on the mp3 player entitled monster, which also surprised me that there were that many as they were all by different artists.

In fact, looking through my entire music library of 17+ thousand tracks on the cpu right now, there are only 3 songs with the title. Kayne West, Parov Stelar & The Mighty Underdogs. So that solves whether it was 3 or 4, although there may have been a 4th with "monster" in the title somewhere. So that's even more amazing to me considering that I unwittingly just so happened to chose to put all of them on the mp3 player at the same time. However at the time I probably had a few thousand less songs, so I suppose it's slightly less incredible, lol.

Good call on the thread bump btw, nice to unearth some classics from pages and years of yore every so often.
It's a shame sometimes we have no idea about what synchronicities may be trying to tell us.
Yeah, it's an interesting thread, better than start a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Two nights ago I had a recurring dream about people being like passengers and trains of a railway system. Some people have similar destinations, other wish to go elsewhere, while some are just happy to watch the trains go by.
Relationships are like two people enjoying the same destination, until one gets attracted to go somewhere else. Then they get off the train and wait for another one that seems more appropriate.

When I awoke, I put on my music, of over 1,000 tracks, set for random play. The first song that came up was 'passengers' by Elton John.
How cool is that? I always wonder if it was our minds that brought the song or if something/someone else is trying to show us something. Does it relate to any specific situation in your life right now? (You don't need to get in details if it's too personal)
Old 14-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Master
anditmakesmewonder - good internet forums recycling practice to post on old threads. ;)

I'll share another one that Visitor yours reminded me of. This is actually the most impressive one to me I'd say in a sense.

Okay so I was watching a movie with Mathew McCaunahay or some actor similar to him, it was about bank robbers and if I recall correctly it may also have been based on a true story.

Anyways, there was a line in the movie that McCanahay (I'm sure I must be spelling his name wrong) said, it was "....God Hates a Coward." So I decided to go to bed right around then, it may have been at almost that exact moment but either way it was close to it. I think I may have been pondering the phrase as I made my way to bed also.

So an old ipod of mine was hooked up to some speakers in my room and I played music quietly usually on shuffle (as was the case on this night) before I go to sleep, and swear to God first song that comes on, and i mean *very first* song that came on was 'God Hates a Coward' by Tomahawk.

Now I'm almost certain I've never specifically chosen to listen to Tomahawk, in fact I couldn't even tell you how that song got on my music library in the first place. Looking through my cpu music presently I don't see it on there, however I've switched over computers since then so it might be unlabeled or maybe i deleted it, I can't remember but either one of those is what happened to it. There is no Tomahawk labeled at all on there actually.

And the ipod had between 5 to 6000 songs on it at the time. Pretty straightforward message imo, I must have been acting cowardly somehow at the time, which shames me to admit although I can't think or imagine in which way that may have been the case as it was years ago now.
Old 15-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Master
^ To be honest it wasn't only the personal implication in the 'God Hates a Coward..' one that bothered me, b/c I don't believe 'God' (whatever the word means or doesn't mean to you) hates anyone.

Add my 'guy creeping around the front door' story from the other thread and the prior 'Monster' one in this thread and I hope people aren't under the impression that all my synchronicities are so sketchy and negative. That isn't the case, I've had plenty of 'ahhh' light filled positive, feel good ones as well.