Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
Adrienne, I guess the boys gave us pretty good insight :)
Thank you all for your replies.

Yes, they did.
Thank you John and athribiristan !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hi Spinmaster, thanks for your answer! I'm exactly the same, I don't like opening up about it either.
But in this thread I was talking more about hiding your energy, more than hiding your beliefs and not talking about it. For instance managing to hide your energy field to clairvoyant people. Do you see what I mean?

Oh, I see... I'm not sure how'd you go about doing that... I guess maybe changing your breath patterns? I'm not very well versed in these things as others in the forum. Sorry.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Berry, John, that's exactly my point. Hence why I'm wondering if the Self may somewhat "censor" or hide the size and quality of the aura, to make it look average. That way you don't stand out as much

My understanding is that the aspect of self which does this is prepared to receive new instructions. We can speak to it and say that this is no longer required. That it is appropriate in this new energy to glow brightly.

As we visit with family for the Easter holiday we can carry our light quietly. Accepting each other and appreciating that all ways of being are equally loved by the creator.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-04-2015, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
A recent experience has led me to wonder if it is possible to partly hide our aura, or our spiritual abilities, in order to protect ourselves (consciously or unconsciously) when meeting other spiritually-inclined people who may not be completely on the same wave length as us.
I'm thinking it could be a defense mechanism that some of us have developed after lifetimes of persecutions, inquisition, witch hunts, etc.

Do you do that, or do you know people who do that? Does it resonate with you?
First, having a strong aura (lots of energy) protects you from energy type attacks/drains. Doing what you suggest will make it less likely to be noticed but more vulnerable if you are.

This seems to be aimed at the idea of blending in to go unnoticed. Yes it can be done and is moderately effective. Your aura is an energy field and can be manipulated with various techniques. However, if you use any of your 'gifts' it will cause your aura to flare to its normal state (unless you are an energy master). More or less this means you can hide from most of the people most of the time. However, to stay incognito, you have to avoid using your gifts. Note that if you are hiding from experienced practitioners, faking up your aura won't help at all. While I found this necessary in childhood, I can easily see the restriction it places on yourself. Probably not worth it unless you have to.

[advanced] rather than just dampen your aura to blend in, you can also modify it to be 'transparent' or to be 'unknowable'. Both make you energetically disappear. While very effective in hiding in plain sight, it has its drawbacks. The main one is that you are unnoticeable. While that seems the point, there are actually many daily interactions that require you to be noticed. These include standing in lines, crossing streets, driving, getting service in the checkout line, asking for directions, getting attention from a loved one. Again, not worth it unless you really need it.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
[advanced] rather than just dampen your aura to blend in, you can also modify it to be 'transparent' or to be 'unknowable'. Both make you energetically disappear. While very effective in hiding in plain sight, it has its drawbacks. The main one is that you are unnoticeable. While that seems the point, there are actually many daily interactions that require you to be noticed. These include standing in lines, crossing streets, driving, getting service in the checkout line, asking for directions, getting attention from a loved one. Again, not worth it unless you really need it.

This is very true. You have to be more aware if you want to try this. That car will no longer stop for you, probably won't even see you. That point you wanted to make in a conversation: no one will hear it. Its not horrible, I got pretty good at it after 20 years, but it is undeniable.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Master
I was told that our auras are a open book for spirits and certain people. If you don't want to be found, leave no traces of yourself and hide your aura and spiritual abilities. Life is very hard for those being constantly sought after.

My son is a typical kid now but after his brush with death in 2009, he became a full psychic for 2 years. My friends were concerned that he will be recruited by both the light and dark forces and worked hard to spiritually ward him.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:10 PM
rorynewman

Open and be Free

I think opening up your aura is the most beautiful thing. be free, allow others to see your beauty and be strong enough to know that we are of a human nature and there comes bad with SOO much good.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:33 PM
rorynewman

Open and be Free

I think opening up your aura is the most beautiful thing. be free, allow others to see your beauty and be strong enough to know that we are of a human nature and there comes bad with SOO much good.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:36 PM
rorynewman

dont hide your Aura, its there for a reason. to hide it is to hide your expression of your creator
Old 07-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Master
Due to a variety of circumstances I've tried a lot of different shielding and discovered a few things which might be helpful on at least what not to do. LOL

Mirror Shielding - bounces back to sender all vibrations, so if anger was coming at you it bounces back to the sender and they explode in full fury in front of you. Very bad effect.

Translucent or waterfall shielding - nice, sweet, diffuses much, but kind of inhibits perception to when our own psychic feelers go out.

Funny hats and sunglasses - obscures most aura's by simply inducing more 3D based vision in those who can see aura's. Colorful hats work surprisingly well. At least against beginners.

Stones that provide psychic protection - pretty good but each has a resident frequency, which might be lower than your resonant frequency if you are flying high in spiritual awakening or another upward swing of it and grounding then is no fun.

Purple flame (Flame of Saint Germaine) that burns up all incoming frequency's that are lower than it. Pretty good, Except it can be seen by those who know how to look.

Laser beams (envisioned) that shoot incoming psychic queries. Can be seen - freaks out the looker. lol Can be interpreted as hostile shielding.

All shields and psychic guarding can be seen by advanced Practitioners. Build something odd and strange enough and they may even just come up and ask something like "Why are there land mines and proximity alarms and multi-dimensional motion detectors all around you?"

Frequency Shielding - Raising and maintaining a frequency of 244.5 or above inside auric field (Frequency equating to Unconditional Love) - seems to divert all lower frequency's or people who can 'see' and 'read' but are not at that frequency yet personally. Making this the most effective shielding I've found so far. As anyone wishing to inquire on psychic levels must come in unconditional love in order to perceive anything.
It's not an 'invisibility cloak' but it's effective for all I need it for.

Mostly its all I run these days as it protects me as an empathy but allows me to be wide open to love and be loved unconditionally.