Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Cardinals

Are cardinals a winter bird or is someone visiting me ?

Yesterday I was sitting at the table and just happened to glance out the window, and there was this cardinal sitting in the tree and looking at me. I started talking to it.....yes, I know crazy, lol .... and it just sat there as if it were listening.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Cardinals stick around for all seasons,but do have a heavy presence in the winters,I'm not sure why. Could be because most birds have migrated to warmer climates and cardinals stick around which creates a larger presence. Either way,they truly are a beautiful bird,striking crimson red coat. I always feel excited when I see once.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Blue Clover. Just after posting this thread, I was thinking about Christmas cards and how many cards have cardinals sitting on snow covered branches on them. Maybe my cardinal on a snow covered branch, was a Christmas card from above .... I like to think maybe so

here we go again Sparrow with the signs...... just can't help it !

Expect Miracles !

Old 14-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Master
off a site.... :))

Cardinal:

Cardinal Medicine renews vitality in life and returns joy, brilliance and balance to the mind, body and spirit. He awakens spiritual transformations, intellectual insights and heightens intuitions and perceptions. Cardinal aids in manifesting dreams and ideas by focussing intentions where it's needed. He adds color and balance to life and demonstrates that everything you do is important. He aids in understanding and helping you find your own song in life. Are you doing what needs to be done or should be done? Pay attention to your diet. Are you eating balance meals; too much or not enough? Cardinal can teach moderation in all things and can help in finding a healthy balance of physical and spiritual. Do you have enthusiasm for a project or idea? Are you voicing your ideas? Are you listening carefully to others and your surroundings. When you listen to Cardinal's lessons, he will teach you strength in creativity and productivity with discernment and balance.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool Skybird, thanks ! Lots of connections there and good suggestions

Expect Miracles !

Old 14-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Master
Cool :)) ...............
Old 15-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Master
Angel1

Dreamie, if you are crazy, then so am I...
Always talk to my birdies that visit, feel they are wee messengers from above just letting us know they are always with us. Always feel blessed and comforted when they visit, and when they look directly into my eyes, there's a real knowing, I think anyway.
Old 15-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiethinker
Dreamie, if you are crazy, then so am I...
Always talk to my birdies that visit, feel they are wee messengers from above just letting us know they are always with us. Always feel blessed and comforted when they visit, and when they look directly into my eyes, there's a real knowing, I think anyway.

Let's be crazy together Pixie
This was actually the first time that a bird has sat there and looked directly at me, usually it is just a feather here and there that I find, and I know those are signs, some are special requests There have been times when I have had this eye contact with other animals, a squirrel once or twice, a rabbit a few times ... usually they just hop away, except on these occasions when I was talking to it, it just seemed to sit there and look directly at me.......probably thinking, "my this is a crazy person ......talking to me like I understand, lol ! "

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-12-2013, 03:27 AM
Master
Color

I don't think I'm crazy when I talk to them, birds just seem to be my connection, and yes I'm the same, feathers lying there on the ground in a totally random place.
Was in deep rugged bush, on a track, and there in front of us was the whitest feather I have ever seen. Stood out like a beacon
When birds visit I say "oh hello ....." to whomever I feel it is and have a wee chitty chat, even if it's without speaking out loud.
Old 15-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

I wasn't saying you were crazy Pixie , nice that you have this connection with the birds.

I have found a feather or two that were standing straight up in the grass, like they were " waving " at me, to get my attention.

Expect Miracles !