Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Well I wonder what the purpose was for creating our souls. So why not create others else where. And maybe his focus is not only on us alone. And just maybe the bible is not on the money & is misleading. Maybe Jesus is not God. And maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being.

there are lots of maybe's in satan's world, but concerning God's truth, there are NO maybe. the purpose for creating "SOULS", or humans ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). simply, because Jehovah God wanted us. he wanted humans ,(not need), to love and Honor him. this was why he created them to live on a Beautiful Earth, as perfect, Happy people. sadly satan, didn't want that to happen.

Jehovah God didn't want living beings on other planets. he choose Earth as the planet to place beings on. if his focus were for other also, he wouldn't have kept that from humans. as he have seen satan was out to make him a liar. remember satan told eve that eating from a certain tree, she would not die? where is she now...dead!

astronauts have travel and can land on MANY planets. why haven't they yet landed on a planet inhabited by other lifeforms? why is it that ONLY some had an alien encounter? if they can make themselves be seen as one being to ONE human at a time. why not come as a group, to a group of humans? again, it's because satan knows he doesn't have to go to the extreme. in order to make MANY believe his lies.

Jehovah God does not mislead anyone, but satan will cause MANY to not believe the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). it's NOT hard for demons to make themselves look like aliens. they took on the form of men when they wanted to mate with human women on earth ,(Genesis 6:4). who they seen as beautiful beings.

you said..."maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being." since I believe in Jehovah God and Jesus, I believe their words. and it was JESUS... who showed that he HAS a "GOD" and "FATHER." I'm sure you've hear it also, (John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

Jesus also said this ,(John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). Jesus gave me all the "knowledge" I need to know whether he and the Father are the same being. peace
Old 29-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
but it was Jehovah God's words that were placed by means of his HS, in the bible for humans ,(Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying. “Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you). for our learning ,(2Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness).

his words were written for us, which would help us learn to do his will. obeying him, which would save our lives, Jesus told us this ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).so why would other lifeforms need a bible?

do you believe they have a Higher Power over their kind in which they too must obey if they want life? do they also need to be saved? did Jehovah God and Jesus created them also. if so, what would be the purpose? satan knows mankind ,(some), he could get to believe that there are other lifeforms. after all he is the master of lies and trickery. which is why Jehovah wants us to put on his protected armor ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

satan has tricked MANY including some christians. into believing that even the dead can communicate with the living, which is wrong. so it's NOT hard for him to use the ole life on other planets trick. and how does he do it?, he and his fellow demons plays pretend. you look like sally's dead mother, and I look like a big-eyed green being. now let us show ourselves to humans so that they may believe our lies, and NOT Jehovah God's truth. peace

#1..What is "HS".

#2..Other possible life forms, on other planets in the Christ entities universe, would have been created by the Christ entity as well...it is the Christ entities universe, & the Christ entity did create all "whole Souls" of equal parts male & Female, ready for separation & to be given an identity by earthly parents when they conceive of a feotus, so that they may be male & female soul mates for eternity.

No one else created those whole souls, so any souls living on other planets in the Christ entities universe, fall under his love & care. & so they could also have fallen prey to the nasty dark entities as well, & therefore they may have a need for a Jesus type person to bring truth to them as well ..why not eh.

#3..I do not fall fool to the bible word, because I understand the veracity of the dark ones abilities and know full well that they would have negatively influenced every person who has had a hand in transcribing all scripture.

You have know clue of the vastness & agenda and insidiousness of evil beings, however, I do, & you will be totally & utterly 100% gob smacked when you are liberated from the flesh & see it all...I KID YOU NOT.
If you did have the slightest clue, you would have spoken about it by now in your posts.

And so, all of the profits of old, may not have been receiving gods word due to dark entities negatively influencing them, & so, gods word in scripture may not be gods truthful word...eh " how would you or anyone truely know if it were or not.

#4.. there is no need for you to tell me that dark minded spiritual beings can create a false & misleading belief & sightings of space craft & aliens. As i am well aware of the nasty minded spiritual beings antics & agenda.

#5..what makes you believe that there ever was a satan, maybe that concept is a false story created by dark beings.
& if there was a satan, that satan would have been taken out of existence by the Christ entities very own law of "REAP AS ON SOWS"...no entity is exempt from that law. Are you not aware of how that law works on every being in the Christ entities universe, "angels included".

All reap as they sow...
loving thoughts & deeds, reap abundance & radiance & magical spiritual ability.
Unloving thoughts & deeds reap loss of abundance of radiance & abilities.

& so if satan was originally in existence, thousands or even hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago...BAD old satin would well & truely have been taken care of long ago, by that great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" ....SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE "101"....NO BEING IS EXEMPT FROM THAT LAW.

I have witnessed phenomena, that would blow your mind, & you have loads & loads of surprisingly horrific knowledge coming to yourself, after your liberation from your flesh..believe it or not, I truely do not mind.

& as usual, all of the above is for anyones considerations...regards from myself.

Ps...all of this answers, all of your last post to me, as well.
Are you not aware that astronauts have only traveled a very short distance in our solar system.

"Our solar system"...what about the rest of them in our galaxy..or even in the many solar systems in the very many other galaxies in the Christ entities universe.

You have so much to learn and you will not glean it with your head stuck in the biblical sand.
Old 29-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
there are lots of maybe's in satan's world, but concerning God's truth, there are NO maybe. the purpose for creating "SOULS", or humans ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). simply, because Jehovah God wanted us. he wanted humans ,(not need), to love and Honor him. this was why he created them to live on a Beautiful Earth, as perfect, Happy people. sadly satan, didn't want that to happen.

Nice points Jo Jo.

In Genesis 2:7 most Bibles translate that verse as written in the King James as:
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

but the NIV translation reads:
"Then the Lord God formed a man[a] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

The Jews did not believe in a soul during the period of the Pentateuch. The expression in question is in Hebrew:
חַיָּֽה׃ לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ literally translated as "living" and "a being".

Why do some older Bibles translate this expression as "soul" - blame it on the Septuagint.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Jehovah God does not mislead anyone, but satan will cause MANY to not believe the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). it's NOT hard for demons to make themselves look like aliens. they took on the form of men when they wanted to mate with human women on earth ,(Genesis 6:4). who they seen as beautiful beings.
ANOTHER GOOD POINT, jojo50

2 Corinthians 4:4 typically reads "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

the expression "god" is written in Greek in the scriptures as:
θεὸς
This expression is transliterated as Theos as a generic form for God/god that can have different meanings depending on context. In this case, Theos is rendered as god when referring to Satan/Devil, etc. as it is use in this scripture but is normally translated in many Bibles as God when referring to Jesus.

This expression carries with it the confusion the Jews had in First and Second Kings when they found out they were worshiping the wrong God. How could this happen? Names had been dropped for generic words, etc.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Nice points Jo Jo.

In Genesis 2:7 most Bibles translate that verse as written in the King James as:
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

but the NIV translation reads:
"Then the Lord God formed a man[a] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

The Jews did not believe in a soul during the period of the Pentateuch. The expression in question is in Hebrew:
חַיָּֽה׃ לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ literally translated as "living" and "a being".

Why do some older Bibles translate this expression as "soul" - blame it on the Septuagint.

At our very core we are invisible intelligent awareness & in the image of the almighty Christ entity, And it really does not matter what "we" the invisible awareness is refered to as.

Also everyone knows that an Earthly physical body can not be made of "dust of the Earth".

& yet the biblical scriptures explain it as so...but that is the very many variations of the bible, is it not. Many different versions & full of uncanny descriptions.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
At our very core we are invisible intelligent awareness & in the image of the almighty Christ entity, And it really does not matter what "we" the invisible awareness is refered to as.

Also everyone knows that an Earthly physical body can not be made of "dust of the Earth".

& yet the biblical scriptures explain it as so...but that is the very many variations of the bible, is it not. Many different versions & full of uncanny descriptions.

Glad you brought that up.

Neil, can you prove anything you just wrote?

Better yet, can you prove anything you wrote without referencing the Bible or people in the Bible?

Did you know that some people claim to be Christian but reject almost everything mentioned in the Bible?

But that seems to be the beauty of Christianity.... it is whatever a person wants it to be.

I know one chap who is an
INTER-DIMENSIONAL PRISON TRANSPORT CAPTAIN
in which he goes to the 5th Dimension and transports back to the 3rd Dimension people who still want to do 3rd Dimensional things!

As I have mentioned before, the first 5 books of the Bible apparently were written by different people. This becomes apparent when you read the scriptures in Hebrew. Those books resonate to me so much like the Talmud that I personally believe those books were the premise on how the Talmud was construed.

I mentioned how words can be confusing. For example, the cited scripture speaks of God/god, but in this that God/god is generally claimed to be Satan/devil. I also mentioned how the Jews at one time were worshiping God/god only to find out it was the wrong God/god.
Can we learn anything from what I wrote? I doubt it.

Namaste.

Old 30-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Glad you brought that up.

Neil, can you prove anything you just wrote?

Better yet, can you prove anything you wrote without referencing the Bible or people in the Bible?

Did you know that some people claim to be Christian but reject almost everything mentioned in the Bible?

But that seems to be the beauty of Christianity.... it is whatever a person wants it to be.

in which he goes to the 5th Dimension and transports back to the 3rd Dimension people who still want to do 3rd Dimensional things!

As I have mentioned before, the first 5 books of the Bible apparently were written by different people. This becomes apparent when you read the scriptures in Hebrew. Those books resonate to me so much like the Talmud that I personally believe those books were the premise on how the Talmud was construed.

I mentioned how words can be confusing. For example, the cited scripture speaks of God/god, but in this that God/god is generally claimed to be Satan/devil. I also mentioned how the Jews at one time were worshiping God/god only to find out it was the wrong God/god.
Can we learn anything from what I wrote? I doubt it.

Namaste.

I can not prove it to you, that is why I usually suggest "that it is for any persons considerations".

However I will say, that I have seen the devastatingly, form altering affects, that unloving behaviour has on the shape/form of a spiritual being.
I see them in such disrepair of the spiritual emanation of form ( the spiritual body).
I have seen them "without" all limbs. Facial features withered away to the point of being unrecognizable of their identity..ie "who they are".
Eyes, ears, nose "gone", their mouth distorted, what is left of their head is horrifically melding into the neck, & the neck melding into the withered torso & the torso is buckled & twisted.
Also the colour of their complexion looks as if they have been severely battered for a week non stop, and this is only a start of the demise of their outward spiritual body emanation.

And the above is the reason that they choose not to be seen by Earthlings that can here them. It is not in their best interests to be seen as they truely are. So they pretend to be angels, gods, friends & family etc. & project an image as such.
They can manifest all manner of feelings & images, golden light, tunnels of light for a person experiencing a near death senario...you name it they can manifest it. However as soon as they lose interest in their thought form manifestation, then that manifestation dissipates into nothingness.

And so, eventually they will not have a spiritual body emamating out at all. Because that great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" works ceaselessly & to the fullest on all beings angels or evil beings.

& so, I can say & suggest to one & all, the above description is all due to "us", the invisible "Soul'self" being 100% of every moment, subject to the law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

WE ARE SOUL AT THE CORE...Those dark minded beings lose their once beautiful radiance & good looks because their quality of invisible Soul'self is so poorly.
With every unloving thought they reap the same, & become as they think, with every unloving thought, they become more unloving, they lose all loving way of being, they eventually become literally EVIL.

Another example of the reality of an invisible Soul'self is, when one travels at great speed, in spirit without the flesh, the spitual body does disappear. So then what is left that contains the person, the identity, the memories of what we are when the spiritual body disappears.....the invisible Soul'self, is the answer.

And so "yes" i can give an explanation without biblical references, as in the above. And most of my reference/posts, are not from scripture.
& why are they not from scripture, well because I only believe probably 2% of scripture as it is depicted. Because I have experienced way to much phenomena to believe scripture...Are you not aware of that fact thus far.

I do not see scripture as i choose to see it. I see it as i realize it, to be something completely different because of the many untold spiritual phenomena that I experience day in day out, night in night out day after day.year after year etc.
------------------
Quote from you..

Unqoute....
----------------
I bet you, all that I posses, that when you and he are liberated from the flesh, you both will discover to a great mind boggling suprise, that your friend is being completely 100% fooled into believing that he is an interdimentional prison such & such, as he says he is.

There is not one senario that dark beings can not endlessly create in the moment & on going moment to moment as the scenario is playing out...& I do not expect you or anyone to in the slightest way even contemplate what I have just suggested to you.
And why Well I will just say, that you will have that knowledge on your liberation from the earthly life as well.
Oh & your friend and yourself maybe seem to be unaware that God nor angel nor any entity in the Christ entities universe, do not need any person to be a prison warden of any kind. Why, well because the most high & powerful christ entity can see to it all itself without help from your friend....& one day he will see the deception...I guarantee it.

& yes the God mentioned in scripture, is totally muddled up with the Heavenly Father of creation.

One is A GOD of FALSE LIGHT & EVIL. THE OTHER IS ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFUL.
And the bible does not explain it well enough.

Ps...all of the above is for anyones considerations.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
And the above is the reason that they choose not to be seen by Earthlings that can here them. It is not in their best interests to be seen as they truely are. So they pretend to be angels, gods, friends & family etc. & project an image as such.
They can manifest all manner of feelings & images, golden light, tunnels of light for a person experiencing a near death senario...you name it they can manifest it. However as soon as they lose interest in their thought form manifestation, then that manifestation dissipates into nothingness.
Not everybody 'sees' this kind of darkness.
I can't tell if you are really creating your own reality or not.

At least you acknowledge that they can take different forms (as mentioned in the Bible).
You acknowledge that they can appear as Gods/gods, angels (as mentioned in the Bible).

From my perspective, it appears your belief system has a foundation rooted in Christianity tainted with Judaism.
If you did not have this foundation, I would say your belief system is Animism.

Old 30-08-2019, 02:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Not everybody 'sees' this kind of darkness.
I can't tell if you are really creating your own reality or not.

At least you acknowledge that they can take different forms (as mentioned in the Bible).
You acknowledge that they can appear as Gods/gods, angels (as mentioned in the Bible).

From my perspective, it appears your belief system has a foundation rooted in Christianity tainted with Judaism.
If you did not have this foundation, I would say your belief system is Animism.
Wow..ok, I will inform yourself & others once again

I am not of any earthly faith. I do not study the bible. I do not go to church. I do not associate with religious persons or groups...ETC ETC ETC.

I started to read the bible well after I had realized dark negative spiritual influence & or attack, on my self.

I only quote a very few biblical verses of scripture, to persons of scriptural orientations in order to make a point.

& I can 100 % assure you, that I am not inventing my reality. This kind of phenomena is perpetrated upon myself by others.
If you could see what they do to my physical body, well you would understand.

Or if you were to experience what they do to "ALL" of my physical possessions, especially any vehicle that I drive & or others that I may travel in...i laugh.. if you could see the way a brand new car in perfect condition can veer across the road while I hold the steering wheel perfectly still, or suddenly start to break without me touching the breaks. Or overheat in cool conditions with adequate coolant in a perfectly good radiator connected to perfect vehical.
Or what happens to motorized mowing equipment & chainsaws....
ETC ETC ETC...you name it, and it happens.These are just the very tip of the very huge ice berg.

But after ten years of knowingly experiencing this kind of thing, and in retrospect, realizing this is why my entire life has been difficult. Well I will cop it on the chin till my folks do not need my assistance any longer, & then, well I will be off this planet & free of the flesh, & finding my way to the spiritual Heavens to get rid of these entities once & for all.

ANS SO, "NO" I AM NOT MAKING IT ALL UP...Or pulling it from scripture.

Regards
Old 30-08-2019, 03:08 AM
Master
I never thought you were making it up.

Some aspects of animism resonate with what you are experiencing.

I did know one person who sounded very much like you.

He also had interesting experiences.