Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Seeker

Post in a place that makes me dream more or better?

so i have a lot more dreams at my girlfriends house and alot of them are more vivid and closer to lucid dreaming than any other time i dream as its rare for me to dream at all right now in my life. I have thought about it and realised that I might be getting more rem sleep and probably feel more comfortable at my girlfriends house and that could be why but I also feel like my will to turn it into a lucid is stronger and i feel like the dreams are some of the most vivid I've had in a long time which is amazing. could it be the person I'm with or the place I'm in? or simply the conditions of my rest? maybe all. just a thread about dreaming and spirituality as I feel very deeply spiritually connected to my girlfriend and I think that has a large effect on my dreams.
Old 27-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreaming and how well or how little you sleep all work together. If you feel more secure with your GF then of course it could have an affect on how you dream. For my husband, he gets nightmares when we are apart, but my husband is surrounded by negative energy and I ground him so my positive energy is missing. For t hat I got him an amethyst to sleep with at night and it made a big difference. If you want vivid dreams when you are not with your girlfriend then pick up an Iolite crystal and try sleeping with that.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Knower

I stay in bed and having trouble wanting to wake up. I pray I think to send an e-mail to ask to wake me up with a call on skype.
It feels blissfull but you are actually waking up as if you won't take fthe following breath
Old 30-09-2020, 06:54 AM
Seeker

Sleeping in couch makes me dream more and better than sleeping comfortably in the bedroom. It makes me to always sleep in couch as I love to dream so much. :)
Old 02-10-2020, 05:11 PM
Knower
One thing that came to mind is whether or not your head is to the north or near it. I know that makes a difference in things like going out of body (astral projection) but am not sure about sleep. It might make a difference, being in line with the earth's magnetic field, but that's just a guess