Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator
Double/reflected numbers all the time!

I have no idea what this could mean, but it started happening a few weeks ago and is increasing. Coincidence? Or has it got a meaning?
While I am using my laptop, I occasionally glance at the time down on the far bottom right of my screen.
80-90% of the time I see double numbers -for instance 22:22....10:10....etc Either that or the numbers are a reflection -for instance 20:02....14:41....etc
This is happening so frequently it's very strange.
Any ideas about this?
Old 30-04-2014, 02:50 PM
JOP67

You are not the only one. I see them too. It's part of your spiritual awakening.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Experiencer

These are exactly the numbers I see.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Knower

I am sure it is a part of spiritual awakening. Remeber things which were on your mind when you see these numbers, because maybe it has something to do with it. If you look their meaning at internet, main conclusion is that it means you are protected and you should more than ever stay positive and avoid any bad thoughts about anyone or anything. So by that way, you will make a way for better things and changes which are coming into your life, I hope so :)
I was seeing them for a while. Now less than before. One example: for two days whenever i got angry at one person and thought bad, i would see those numbers. It was warning for me to calm down and clean my mind.
Also, after seeing these numbers, fighting my ego and fears became easier, as it made it happen faster. And some biiiig changes happened in my life. The good one, thank God.
Anyway, meaning of numbers is individual i think. Just think deeper and look better what is happening in your life or what could be changed, and stay patient and positive :)
Old 09-05-2014, 12:55 PM
cally33

I too get these on a daily basis have done for months, I just smile when it happens now. we are receptive to them so see them :-)
Old 20-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Pay close attention to your dreams. I too have this occur to me and all I can say is that your dreams are trying to tell you important stuff, listen to them and try to understand what they are trying to tell you. Just remember that what we are trying to be told in our dreams may not be exactly what we are seeing. Good luck my friend!!! :)
Old 21-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks everyone for your answers. The things you all said did mean a lot to me.
I'm interested that other people get this same thing too! yay!
Old 23-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Knower
This number thing is part of our spiritual awakening then...does it have a certain meaning or is it a sign for fullfilling our life lessons or destiny do you think? As I am interested in furthering my knowledge in numerlogy and the number 33 has been soooo stand out in my life since I dreamed I was going to sttle down and got together with my twin soul...alot of times uts other double digits..like the fact we got desparate to move having our first baby as we were living in practically one room and the onlt house available was number 55...my mother then got transfered after a stroke to a house in a warden area number 22...and thats just a tip if the iceberg.
So as its not just me waking up at 3.33 am nearly every morning, Im going to find out some life path ir karmic numbers.
Thanks for the posts guys⭐❤⭐
Old 25-05-2014, 04:27 PM
StaroftheSea

Hi Tobi,

My experience - it is God awakening You and You Tobi are being 'Called' by Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

Doubles are powerful Tobi!

May be God is going to give you a 'double dose' of healing in a double reduced timeframe/period. You are going to be busy if this is what happens.

I just looked down at mine Tobi - 2:02 - not seen that numerical sequence before LOL! Yet of course when I post after seeing the 11 sequences, the time posted is always hours and minutes in difference.

Doubles - Two of - a Pair? - Things coming in Two's - Twin Flame? Jesus' Holy Signs Tobi.

The interesting part is that I feel (may well be wrong) you are actually past your own major healing and there is something powerful that God must have on His Holy agenda for you Tobi -

Jesus sends me the Threes with the Time (things come in threes to me during life), the 8:08 the other day and a few others last week!

All similar to what you have posted.

I have just posted to another Lady on a Thread that Jesus showed me (3) of His Holy messages relating to the same city of destination I am headed this week Tobi. (3) Willy Wag tail birds in blue/green that approached me, (3) Letters on a Licence plate that abbreviated the place name and the Third sign of a person encouraging me in that direction!

"9" is the number that has featured all through home moves, all through my life obstacles, all through God. Recently someone on SF showed a little step in working out what the main number/factor is in our lives that is being shown to us. I will PM you Tobi if I can find it.

"9" was the number that corresponded with 'every' Life issue since my awakening through God.

I have just realised that 9 was the common denominator (number) in other Family and major events.

I wish you all the Love and Fun during your Soul journey Tobi!