Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-09-2020, 01:24 AM
Guide

Dropping By

I have not been here in awhile as things for my twin and I are going smoothly. I had the opportunity to tell him about twin flames and he was accepting of it. He hasn't run out to join a forum or listen to tarot readings, but he does feel there is a very special connection/bond between us.

He's married now but does recognize this bond we have and our friendship is strong and stable. We have frequent contact although we have not been able to see each other due to the pandemic restrictions.

When I read the forum might close it made me sad. This place was a haven when I first found out about twin flames. Now that my journey is going smoothly I have not checked in as much. I've made a couple really great friends here for which I'm very thankful.

I am so happy to see the forum will continue. I will pop in more often to see what's going on and share my experience with others.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Elfin

Hi... And nice to see you drop by!... Please do keep dropping by and sharing more of your story... Sounds like you are doing well with your connection with Twin flame....hope it continues to go well.. the twin flame journey is not always an easy one...And yes.. excellent news that the forum is staying ... Many were so very saddened when we thought it was closing.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what elfin said.it is good news the site is staying open especially for the oldies on here.
keep coming in your Experiences could answer a few questions other have,

Namaste
Old 08-09-2020, 04:59 AM
Guide

Good to see you are doing well, ssdm1 -and good to know that your connection is strong and stable. It takes a lot to get there.

It also made me sad to hear when I thought the forums were closing
Old 09-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Suspended
Master
I was thinking about ssdm1, ForeverRestless and also ForgedInFire. ssdm1 met her twin over 20 years ago, with ForeverRestless it was more recent. The obsession is still there as it is with me, but seems to slowly decrease with time during separation, but doesn't seem to go away completely during an entire lifetime. ForgedInFire seemed to be very angry, sometimes he would talk as if he believed in TFs and other times he would say they don't exist. He blamed his twin who appears to be a runner. It has a strong hold on you. Apparently, you and your TF have a common spiritual origin, which you realize when you finally recognize your twin and may even remember being with them somewhere before you were born. The connection persists which you are concious of a lot of the time. I remember years ago, trying to block the thoughts of my twin and even trying self hypnosis which didn't work with this, but was very effective with other things. In between thoughts of other things would be thoughts of my twin. It was more than a memory, it was and is a form of telepathy. I would often fantasize about being with my twin because of this. The imaginary version of my twin became like an imaginary friend that I often imagined talking to. The connection has a hold of your soul. Even if you meet your twin, free will can come into conflict with it. You are drawn together, but it gets too intense for most people which causes the separation. During separation you typically believe you two will be together again in the future even if it is another lifetime and maybe you will because each half of the primordial soul feels a need to come together with its missing half.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
Hello ssdm1,
Fancy meeting you here after all these years! How wonderful you have been able to share formal idea of TFs with your twin, and how wonderful that he was receptive to it an acknowledges the special connection. That must be such a warm feeling inside. Do you feel you have changed much during this journey? Any new insights as to what it all is about? Take care, Red Basket.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Hello ssdm1,
Fancy meeting you here after all these years! How wonderful you have been able to share formal idea of TFs with your twin, and how wonderful that he was receptive to it an acknowledges the special connection. That must be such a warm feeling inside. Do you feel you have changed much during this journey? Any new insights as to what it all is about? Take care, Red Basket.

Hi Red Basket! Good question. Yes! I've found myself again and have become a confident, strong woman in my own right. I'm glad on a daily basis I am me. I do what is right for me, or make a decision I feel is right for the business I work for, even if it goes against what others are doing. I speak up when I don't agree. All this in a good, productive way. I'm finding this brings respect with people in my life and at work as well. I also find it's ok to not do as everyone else does. To not do something just because it's what you are supposed to do, to follow my own path. As I've done this more and more good things manifest in my life.

As far as what it's all about, I think for me it's about paving the way, showing others it's ok to be yourself, ok to take a different path. To know what love really is and not settle for less. I know real love with my twin and it's wonderful. No we are not together as a couple, but we share a very strong bond and a love that goes beyond anything. Loving someone yet not being in a "relationship" with them is one way I feel I show people love takes many forms and that's ok.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:30 AM
Experiencer
That is so beautiful. It sounds like a new archetype is helping to guide you, your life, and how you relate to others in this world. I am so happy for you. I remember reading years ago you were back in contact with your twin after so many years of separation and always wondered what that would be like during the era of intense running and radio silence. You always gave me hope that the connection will pull the two people back to each other again, no matter how much you think “not me, I’m never going to see him again.” So thank you for sharing that hope during the dark days I experienced.