Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder
What would this mean?

Alright, so few months ago, I had my first astral projection experience. however i didnt manage to get out of my body, so you could say a nearly astral projection experience. Since then I haven't been able to project, but what i want to know is what was that extremely bad presence I felt?

Let me elaborate more clearly

It was an ordinary night as i was browsing the internet with my phone, became sleepy and decided to sleep. So naturally i closed my eyes and images started to come and go in my mind. After a very short while, they became very very vivid, as if I was there. I started hearing sounds of what was going on in that scenario, and just this moment, I had a massive ear ringings and my heart started beating very fast. I felt myself "going upwards", but at this very moment I terrified and opened my eyes. The ear noises continued ringing 3 or 4 seconds after I presumably "cancelled" my astral projection. I was completely speechless and at the same time amazed. I looked around my room and started sensing some horrible presence in my room. I took it that seriously that it forced me to play loud music so I could get rid of it. What did this mean? Was an evil being/demon or negative energy waiting for me to get out of my body?

Thank you for taking your time to read my story and if you've got any ideas share them please